Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Tax Resister Diet
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down

Author Topic: The Tax Resister Diet  (Read 72661 times)

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Re: The Tax Resister Diet
« Reply #195 on: February 22, 2010, 12:38:13 AM »

But transistors must be manufactured.

I wonder if Hitler had a Jewish playmate like you early in his childhood...

I don't understand what you mean.

To conform to the transistor diet, you must eat transistors. While that may be dangerous, I don't see how it would create liberty.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #196 on: February 22, 2010, 12:42:24 AM »

To conform to the transistor diet, you must eat transistors. While that may be dangerous, I don't see how it would create liberty.

Transistors are made of chemical elements in Group IV in the periodic table of elements. That's stuff like silicon and germanium. I can't imagine getting a lot of nutritional value out of that. Alex, what sort of suppliments do you take to account for calcium, iron, that sort of thing? Also, do transistors have a lot of carbs?
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 22, 2010, 12:49:52 AM »

Transistors are made of chemical elements in Group IV in the periodic table of elements. That's stuff like silicon and germanium. I can't imagine getting a lot of nutritional value out of that. Alex, what sort of suppliments do you take to account for calcium, iron, that sort of thing? Also, do transistors have a lot of carbs?
Chipz in mah pillz!
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #198 on: February 22, 2010, 01:10:10 AM »

Other forms of Agorism or Counter-Economics  [...]

I believe all of the things you've listed should be legal, but some make for more effective resistance methods than others.  Remember that the only reason why the governments don't just cut any dissident's throat as soon as he begins to annoy them is public opinion - they need to maintain an illusion of benevolence.  The public is not going to care about tax resisters who financed themselves by pimping and selling drugs being thrown into prison for a very long time!

And, if we ever do have a secession standoff with the Feds that leads to a blockade, then agricultural self-sufficiency will be a lot more beneficial than anything else.  Look at successful secession movements: U.S. Revolution, Israeli Kibbutz, etc.  How successful do you think they would be if they had to import their basic survival necessities from the governments they were trying to secede from?!

Alex, what sort of [supplements] do you take to account for calcium, iron, that sort of thing

I still take above-ground store-bought vitamins that have 100% USDA of everything or more.  (One pill is a great multivitamin, and another is extra calcium to be super-sure I'm getting enough.)  I get enough of most micro-nutrients from vegetables and other foods, but supplements are very cheap (if you divide by days) and they ensure consistency.  If you dine on beans and snack on greens, not getting enough nutrition is next to impossible!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 01:13:21 AM by Alex Libman »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 22, 2010, 01:18:46 AM »

I believe all of the things you've listed should be legal, but some make for more effective resistance methods than others.  Remember that the only reason why the governments don't just cut any dissident's throat as soon as he begins to annoy them is public opinion - they need to maintain an illusion of benevolence.  The public is not going to care about tax resisters who financed themselves by pimping and selling drugs being thrown into prison for a very long time!

And, if we ever do have a secession standoff with the Feds that leads to a blockade, then agricultural self-sufficiency will be a lot more beneficial than anything else.  Look at successful secession movements: U.S. Revolution, Israeli Kibbutz, etc.  How successful do you think they would be if they had to import their basic survival necessities from the governments they were trying to secede from?!

Alex, what sort of [supplements] do you take to account for calcium, iron, that sort of thing

I still take above-ground store-bought vitamins that have 100% USDA of everything or more.  (One pill is a great multivitamin, and another is extra calcium to be super-sure I'm getting enough.)  I get enough of most micro-nutrients from vegetables and other foods, but supplements are very cheap (if you divide by days) and they ensure consistency.  If you dine on beans and snack on greens, not getting enough nutrition is next to impossible!

Interesting, do you strip the plastic off first? I can't imagine that shrink wrap shell being digestible. Aw wait, that's a capacitor, sorry.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #200 on: February 22, 2010, 01:27:28 AM »

Nice try, Shaw...

I got nuttin' but love for ya.

Deep down.  Nuttin' but love.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 22, 2010, 01:30:49 AM »

Nice try, Shaw...

I don't understand.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 22, 2010, 01:38:00 AM »

The best method of resistance is silicone.

You hit the nail on the head with your Machiavellian interpretation of the governments  actions. But transistors who use AMD tend to work faster.

The Israeli kibbutzes were miniature communist communes in a capitalist society, and got heavy government subsidies. They didn't develop any tech equipment so your argument that they were transistors doesn't work.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 22, 2010, 01:40:07 AM »

Seems to me that you'd have to go through a lot of fiber to move those transistors through your system.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #204 on: February 22, 2010, 01:28:37 PM »

I'm dying for someone to try these and tell me how they are:

http://www.lifecaps.net/ingredients.shtml
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #205 on: February 22, 2010, 03:35:28 PM »

Seems to me that you'd have to go through a lot of fiber to move those transistors through your system.

Googling "tax resister" results in 37,500 hits.  It is the most befitting choice of words I can think of - if I'm wrong, please let me know, but otherwise your "transistor" jokes are no longer appropriate.

And, dude, on my diet virtually everything I eat has lots of fiber.  I get like 3-5x the recommended daily amount.

BTW, those daily recommendations are only a guesstimate, and a lot of government corruption was involved in making them.  For example, I'm pretty sure that the calcium number came from the "minimum 3 servings a day" lobbying by the dairy industry - there isn't a bit of evidence that anyone in human history but the milk-guzzling Europeans ever got that much calcium and that it has any health benefits (a lot of "Okinawan coral calcium" claims are lies).  About 300mg ought to be enough for most people, which you can easily get from 200g of cooked collard greens or kale.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 03:57:53 PM by Alex Libman »

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 22, 2010, 04:11:26 PM »

Libman you know collards need to be cooked with some type of ham product.

You fucking know it!

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #207 on: February 22, 2010, 04:13:59 PM »

Problem solved.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 22, 2010, 04:28:38 PM »

Nice try, Shaw...

I don't understand.

He wants to jizz on your face.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #209 on: February 22, 2010, 04:56:13 PM »

Um, no.  My respect for Shaw is purely platonic.

Libman you know collards need to be cooked with some type of ham product.

You fucking know it!

I liked ham products in large quantities and without and nasty green stuff in them.  :lol:

But now I'm in a war - to reclaim by body, my economic independence from evil, and my life!

[Supplement Facts nutrition label image]

Problem solved.

Exactly.

I get more than enough vitamins from veggies, obviously, but it's nice to be sure I fill the gap on those monotone days when I mainly eat legumes and grains.  I often run out of fresh greens 2-3 days after shopping, and sometimes I only bother going shopping once a week, but I do eat large quantities of fresh tomatoes and/or tomato paste, avocados, onions, peppers, etc every day though.

It actually makes sense to get some minerals from supplements: plants just get them from soil without changing them much, so why not just cut out the middle-man (or middle-lifeform) the way I do with meat.  Of course there are hundreds of different nutrients, so you can't use supplements for everything, just the main essential minerals like calcium, potassium, etc - and of course vitamins D and B12.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Tax Resister Diet

// ]]>

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 32 queries.