Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Shrine is Dumb.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: The Shrine is Dumb.  (Read 46582 times)

error

• AMP Call-In Line Provider
  • FTL Crew
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • View Profile
    • Department of Homeland Stupidity
Re: The Shrine is Dumb.
« Reply #180 on: March 11, 2007, 03:53:45 AM »

The cure for delusional people:

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #181 on: March 11, 2007, 04:04:20 AM »

Once in a blue moon the kooks have information that is worth taking a look at. I had never heard of the Bohemian Grove before I saw a kook posting about it. It's interesting stuff. Are they worshiping Moloch out there? Fuck no. But they're acting like total idiots in robes out there. Which is pretty fucking hilarious. Good to know for when one of the Christian Republican friends of my wife starts talking about Republicans. I just walk them over to their computer and pull up that creepy assed "Cremation of Care" video, and a couple of times they've actually started crying. I don't know if that's comedy or tragedy, to see a Christian confronted with the fact that their beloved "Insert Politician Here" is dressing up in robes and chanting in the woods, just like the Wiccans they're so terrified of.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 11, 2007, 09:41:37 AM »

Why make women listeners any more special than other listeners? It's dumb and sexist. I thought FTL was into serious matters and issues, not this high school BS.

Starting my own shrine..."The Shrine of Blue-Eyed Listeners." Yep. Blue-eyed listeners are so much more interesting and deserve special recognition for having blue eyes. Will have the web site up, and soon. Or post your blue-eyed listener pic here.

See how ridiculous the "Shrine of Female Listeners" is when you place it in the context of my shrine idea? It's subjugating a group of listeners by some characteristic that they have no control over....they are born female. It's like having a shrine of Asian listeners, or gay listeners...

Women aren't any more or any less important than any other listener. Start treating them that way.

Agreed.  Equality or superiority?

The host of this show is a late bloomer, and only a few years removed from HS drama anyway.

Yes, and you know soooo much about the host. :roll:

I've got a pretty solid feel for him.  From his selfishness in getting himself clipped at such a young age(so "he" can have worry free sex), to the way he feels about his parents and family.  He's clearly a me, me, me kinda person.

If it's selfish for Ian to get fixed at an early age than it's also selfish for you not to get fixed. Oh no, could it be? Red is selfish too? Everyone is selfish; you say it like it's a bad thing.  :lol:

I'm hoping you're following my train of thought.  Such a decision made at a young age.  He may regret it 10 years down the road.  People change.  He won't be the same person(hopefully) 10 years down the road.

You are right, people do change, but not everyone changes on every issue. I wanted to get my tubes tied at 18. My feelings haven't changed yet, grant it I'm only 22, but I have never wanted children, and have never had any motherly instinct. If I changed my mind in 10 years, there is always adoption. There are certainly plenty of children who need parents out there. Since you think selfishness is such a bad quality, don't you think it's selfish of people to give birth when there are plenty of unwanted children in the world?

Agreed.  I'm coming to my conclusions about him for a variety of reasons.  I think he missed out on a few much needed ass whippings as a child.

Ass whippings? Ugh. I think you got a few too many ass whippings.  :?
Julia

guerilla_amplifier

• $ $$ $$$$$ $$$$$!
  • $$$ $ $$$$ $$ $$$$$.
    • View Profile
    • $$$.$$$$$$.$$$
« Reply #183 on: March 11, 2007, 11:04:15 AM »

Once in a blue moon the kooks have information that is worth taking a look at. I had never heard of the Bohemian Grove before I saw a kook posting about it. It's interesting stuff. Are they worshiping Moloch out there? Fuck no. But they're acting like total idiots in robes out there. Which is pretty fucking hilarious. Good to know for when one of the Christian Republican friends of my wife starts talking about Republicans. I just walk them over to their computer and pull up that creepy assed "Cremation of Care" video, and a couple of times they've actually started crying. I don't know if that's comedy or tragedy, to see a Christian confronted with the fact that their beloved "Insert Politician Here" is dressing up in robes and chanting in the woods, just like the Wiccans they're so terrified of.

LOL @ Bohemians...how did we get here in this thread? Awesome.

Listen...Ian's body is Ian's business. Don't drag his personal decisions about his "boys" into this discussion. That is nobody's business but his--just like my body is my personal business.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 11:20:19 AM by guerilla_amplifier »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 11, 2007, 11:11:32 AM »

LOL @ Bohemians...how did we get here in this thread? Awesome.

Listen...Ian's body is Ian's business. Don't drag his personal decisions about his "boys" into this discussion. That nobody's business but his--just like my body is my personal business.

This person speaks the truth.  Here, anyway. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 11, 2007, 12:24:51 PM »

Lindsey, didn't you know? Red knows what's right for everyone.
Julia

RedDelPaPa

« Reply #186 on: March 11, 2007, 03:02:28 PM »

Yeah, he's fucking serious. He is too emotionally wrapped up in his delusions to see logic and reason.

The same could be said of many people around here, come to think of it...

Yes, I guess you could say I'm delusional because I know a perfect controlled demolition when I see it.  I don't start my research with a conclusion and work backwards.  The 9/11 deniers here are all people who haven't done their homework, and don't care what the truth is regardless.  So they have no foundation for argument in the first place.  So why do it?

Nah, you're delusional because:

A. No matter what happened on that day, people saw frigging planes hit those frigging buildings. Lots of people. In broad daylight. Including people I know. Relatives. Planes hit those buildings. They did.

B. No one, apart from a minuscule part of a minuscule part of the public believes you. That part that no one else listens to.

C. The only thing you seem to want to actually do about your amazing insights is repeat them, ad nauseum, to people who have clearly demonstrated that they don't care what you think.

D. You think that telling on the bad guys, when the bad guys are in control, is going to get them in trouble. Who's going to save you? What is your best case scenario for a positive result to your crusade? What happens to make the good guys win, in your world?

E. Why haven't you been shut up, if you're so close to the truth? And don't tell me "I'm just a little fish, I don't matter." because that takes the steam out of your crusade. If you're a little fish who doesn't matter, then why bother repeating your theories? No one is listening if you're just the little fish. There's a contradiction here.

That's why you're delusional. 

Notice I didn't say a damned thing about bombs, controlled detonations etc. Because none of that matters.
I challenge you to respond to my points without one mention of bombs or the evil plan. Just address my points. I bet cash money that you will not be capable of it. You are a horse beater. You cannot see beyond your myopic world view, and haven't the courage to take action against the evil oppressors you keep going on about. You are ineffectual, and I think it's a damned shame. Cranking out page after page of speculation (Or even facts, if you are right about your theory.) does nothing unless you have some sort of conclusion, and a course of action at the end of it.

You offer nothing before the eyes of John. 

A:  No shit?  WTC7?  Did we forget about that one?  Apparently.  This is why I repeat myself.  Because the obvious doesn't appear to sink in the first 10 times.

B:  84% in scientific poles reject the 9/11 official story.  You were saying?  Do your homework before you tackle me regarding 9/11.

C:  Now you need to explain why people like you keep arguing the issue with me.  You don't care, why are you arguing?

D: A majority public awakening is what's going to give us all a fighting chance.

E: I haven't been shut up because I'm no threat.  The arrogance of these criminals in charge is astounding.  They know they're going to get away with it.  You're not listening?  See A:

RedDelPaPa

« Reply #187 on: March 11, 2007, 03:04:08 PM »

Yeah, he's fucking serious. He is too emotionally wrapped up in his delusions to see logic and reason.

The same could be said of many people around here, come to think of it...

Yes, I guess you could say I'm delusional because I know a perfect controlled demolition when I see it.  I don't start my research with a conclusion and work backwards.  The 9/11 deniers here are all people who haven't done their homework, and don't care what the truth is regardless.  So they have no foundation for argument in the first place.  So why do it?

and what qualifications do you have that makes you able to differentiate between a controlled blast and an uncontrolled demolition?

Homework and common sense.  I'm sure you won't like my answer, but try them.

RedDelPaPa

« Reply #188 on: March 11, 2007, 03:07:45 PM »

Why make women listeners any more special than other listeners? It's dumb and sexist. I thought FTL was into serious matters and issues, not this high school BS.

Starting my own shrine..."The Shrine of Blue-Eyed Listeners." Yep. Blue-eyed listeners are so much more interesting and deserve special recognition for having blue eyes. Will have the web site up, and soon. Or post your blue-eyed listener pic here.

See how ridiculous the "Shrine of Female Listeners" is when you place it in the context of my shrine idea? It's subjugating a group of listeners by some characteristic that they have no control over....they are born female. It's like having a shrine of Asian listeners, or gay listeners...

Women aren't any more or any less important than any other listener. Start treating them that way.

Agreed.  Equality or superiority?

The host of this show is a late bloomer, and only a few years removed from HS drama anyway.

Yes, and you know soooo much about the host. :roll:

I've got a pretty solid feel for him.  From his selfishness in getting himself clipped at such a young age(so "he" can have worry free sex), to the way he feels about his parents and family.  He's clearly a me, me, me kinda person.

If it's selfish for Ian to get fixed at an early age than it's also selfish for you not to get fixed. Oh no, could it be? Red is selfish too? Everyone is selfish; you say it like it's a bad thing.  :lol:

I'm hoping you're following my train of thought.  Such a decision made at a young age.  He may regret it 10 years down the road.  People change.  He won't be the same person(hopefully) 10 years down the road.

You are right, people do change, but not everyone changes on every issue. I wanted to get my tubes tied at 18. My feelings haven't changed yet, grant it I'm only 22, but I have never wanted children, and have never had any motherly instinct. If I changed my mind in 10 years, there is always adoption. There are certainly plenty of children who need parents out there. Since you think selfishness is such a bad quality, don't you think it's selfish of people to give birth when there are plenty of unwanted children in the world?

Agreed.  I'm coming to my conclusions about him for a variety of reasons.  I think he missed out on a few much needed ass whippings as a child.

Ass whippings? Ugh. I think you got a few too many ass whippings.  :?

Na.  I got a few.  But looking back, they were good for me.  I needed them.  I was a hellish child.  I'm thankful to my parents for putting up with me and allowing me to continue living.

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #189 on: March 11, 2007, 03:09:57 PM »

Red can you please keep your 9/11 opinions in 9/11 topics? This is a topic about the shrine of female listeners. At first I though you were just a dedicated truther, now I think you are a troll. There is no reason to post one line responses with 3 miles of quotes.

RedDelPaPa

« Reply #190 on: March 11, 2007, 03:10:08 PM »

So everyone that proposes an alternative view to something you don't agree with is a kook?

Maybe we "kooks" think people like you are nothing but brainless 400lb lazy fat asses.

RedDelPaPa

« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2007, 03:14:01 PM »

Lindsey, didn't you know? Red knows what's right for everyone.

Nope.  I never said that.  All I'm saying is I use some of his personal decisions to shape my opinion about him.  You're all free to be as dumb or smart as you please.  Just don't argue with me on a subject that I'm highly educated in and that you don't care about.  That's not a good way for us to become friends.

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #192 on: March 11, 2007, 03:16:26 PM »

Red please find a new fucking subject. It's getting really old listening to you fill up every topic with your same old bullshit. You never talk about any other subjects, just 9/11. Please I AM BEGGING YOU, talk about something else... just for one fucking week PLEASE.

RedDelPaPa

« Reply #193 on: March 11, 2007, 03:17:11 PM »

Red can you please keep your 9/11 opinions in 9/11 topics? This is a topic about the shrine of female listeners. At first I though you were just a dedicated truther, now I think you are a troll. There is no reason to post one line responses with 3 miles of quotes.

Get your hand off me before I twist it off.  Take a look back and see who steered this into a 9/11 topic.  I'll shut up about it when they do.  I came in here on topic.

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2007, 03:20:19 PM »

What are you, five years old? "He started it mommy", get over it and grow up.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Shrine is Dumb.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.