Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The rapture will begin on Saturday via earthquke, end of the world by October.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The rapture will begin on Saturday via earthquke, end of the world by October.  (Read 6462 times)

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile

The Rapture is coming, be afraid, PRAY, good luck.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:40:38 AM by Libmans' Pubes »

• View Profile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DfggHLLjDU[/youtube]

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick

I didn't wanna mow the lawn anymore anyhow.

All those poor suckers that paid their taxes on time  :lol:
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

• View Profile

If you want to maintain a nice lawn and keep ahead of the Jones family next door, you should continue to cut the grass b/c you'll still be on earth until October 11th.

Be afraid. 

The end is near!

Ben

• View Profile

WOOT! If only I knew someone that had total faith in this. I'd ask them to sign everything they own over to me to take effect on "rapture day". Surely they wouldn't question their faith?
People are so brainwashed by government and media lies that they'll actually argue their own rights away.

Pizzly

• View Profile

If Fallout taught me anything, it's that the apocalypse is simply the beginning to another bloody chapter in human history.
Peace isn't loving your neighbor, peace is simply not killing them.

Riddler

i ran into a buncha these cunts in boston......

....in 1986

it should be ok to shoot them in the head, right?
after all........one end is as good as another.....

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom

But nekkid Xians gets sucked up into the sky Saturday leaving the rest of us behind to watch the slow end of the world, right?  Damn, that's gonna be a great party!

• View Profile

WOOT! If only I knew someone that had total faith in this. I'd ask them to sign everything they own over to me to take effect on "rapture day". Surely they wouldn't question their faith?

These enterprising fuckers made over 30k off of the rapture.  They surely will not be ascending with me into heaven.

Atheists offer to rescue Christians’ pets after judgment day

WASHINGTON — When judgment day comes -- which some US Christian fundamentalists insist will happen on Saturday -- have you thought about what you're going to do with the family dog and cat?

In 26 US states, you could have them rescued and adopted by enterprising atheists who have set up a business to care for the animal companions of any Christians who are selected to go to heaven when Jesus Christ comes back.

"You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes, what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind?" Eternal Earth-Bound Pets says on its website, offering to "take that burden off your mind."

The post-doomsday pet rescue service already has 259 clients, who have paid $135 for the first pet and $20 for each additional pet at the same address, to ensure the faithful animal companions are looked after and loved even when their Christian owners have gone to the other side.

All the rescuers are sworn atheists, which means they will definitely be left behind on Earth, ready to rescue pets after the Rapture, which one US Christian fundamentalist group has penciled for Saturday.

When judgment day happens, Eternal Earth-Bound Pets co-founder Bart Centre "will notify all of our rescuers to go into action and they will drive to the homes of anyone who's signed a contract with us, pick up their pets and take them home and adopt them as their own, keeping them happy and healthy for the rest of their lives.

"This will happen only if and when the Rapture happens. So we do not expect to have to do anything on Saturday," Centre told AFP.
TAKE ACTION
Petitions by Change.org|Get Widget|Start a Petition »

Contracts are good for 10 years, just in case the Mayan calendar prophesy, which predicts the world will end in December next year, comes true.

• View Profile

I signed up my pets, I got a great deal!!!  Only $135, then only $20 for each additional animal!  Better sign up quickly, before the earthquake comes.

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/Home_Page.html

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security

But nekkid Xians gets sucked up into the sky Saturday leaving the rest of us behind to watch the slow end of the world, right?  Damn, that's gonna be a great party!

All you hoopy froods better be coming to my restaurant at the end of the universe.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

kallen

• View Profile

Those 21sters should apply for goverment jobs. They'll be perfect brainwashing material.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

Why wait for the Rapture?

If the goal of being a good Christian is getting to Heaven, why not jump off a cliff?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Riddler

let me reiterate.

i'm gonna walk up to one & say:

''are we all going to die?''

wierdo:  ''yes, but i am ............

i hold up my hand w/ the universal STOP signal.......he obeys...........everybody does.

i offer him a ''deal''

world ends when you say.....we're all dead......you win

world still around day after.....i get to walk up to you & put a bullett in your empty-fucking-mindless-skull
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The rapture will begin on Saturday via earthquke, end of the world by October.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 33 queries.