Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Question Thread  (Read 436552 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: The Question Thread
« Reply #915 on: July 11, 2010, 06:05:58 PM »

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

I am sorry, but you need to phrase that in the form of a question?

Blasphemy.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 13, 2010, 09:11:54 AM »

If you had a peacock, would you rent it out to a function a skinny man in opera gloves, a ski mask and black boxer shorts described as an "underground sex party"?
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

alaric89

« Reply #917 on: July 13, 2010, 09:40:43 AM »

For the right price, sure, but it would have a high deposit or a rental price higher than the replacement cost. The amount of illicit substances needed to be at that party would be staggering and I am sure someone would flip out and eat the thing. Also I would have to have a signed legal document absolving me of all responsibility of anything to do with the party.

yamnuska

« Reply #918 on: July 13, 2010, 09:41:33 AM »

If you had a peacock, would you rent it out to a function a skinny man in opera gloves, a ski mask and black boxer shorts described as an "underground sex party"?

No, I just can't see things working out for the peacock. Something bad is going to happen to it, call it a feeling I get, or a hunch, perhaps a sixth sense. I think a better question would be,

Would you rent anything you own out to a function a skinny man in opera gloves, a ski mask and black boxer shorts described as an "underground sex party?"

or perhaps

How fast would you run away if you lived within 1000 miles of a skinny man in opera gloves, a ski mask and black boxer shorts wanting to throw an "underground sex party?"

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: July 13, 2010, 09:59:47 PM »

No, I just can't see things working out for the peacock. Something bad is going to happen to it, call it a feeling I get, or a hunch, perhaps a sixth sense. I think a better question would be,

Would you rent anything you own out to a function a skinny man in opera gloves, a ski mask and black boxer shorts described as an "underground sex party?"

or perhaps

How fast would you run away if you lived within 1000 miles of a skinny man in opera gloves, a ski mask and black boxer shorts wanting to throw an "underground sex party?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I like you.   :P
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: July 13, 2010, 10:15:57 PM »

No, I would not.

Unfortunately, I cannot run very fast. But I can run very far, so I think I will have no problem getting as many miles as necessary between me and the party in question.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: July 13, 2010, 10:16:47 PM »

No, I would not.

Unfortunately, I cannot run very fast. But I can run very far, so I think I will have no problem getting as many miles as necessary between me and the party in question.

Unfortunate, since I think you were invited to said aforementioned underground sex party. 

I'm pretty sure my brain has exploded. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

yamnuska

« Reply #922 on: July 14, 2010, 12:42:27 PM »

I had the horrible thought that I might have been invited had I not been so rude to him, yessss! Score one for being rude, yipee!

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 14, 2010, 02:50:02 PM »

I had the horrible thought that I might have been invited had I not been so rude to him, yessss! Score one for being rude, yipee!

So far only one chick with a dick has been invtied, and we need more.

If Bridget were invited there could be moar fun.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

blackie

« Reply #924 on: July 14, 2010, 08:35:49 PM »

Is it weird that I read Israeli news websites?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #925 on: July 14, 2010, 08:42:44 PM »

Kinda.  You should put a post-it on the screen that says "lies" whilst you read, just as a reminder. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 14, 2010, 09:55:07 PM »

wat
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #927 on: July 14, 2010, 10:15:31 PM »

wat

Everything is always moar fun when theres trannys involved. 

Even one-on-one lovemaking with your special someone, with mellow candles burning on the dresser...  if there was a tranny in the corner sitting on the rocking chair, beating its pud...  don't try to tell me you wouldn't like that. 

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 14, 2010, 10:53:36 PM »

A bit.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 19, 2010, 09:36:12 PM »

Is anybody else eagerly awaiting next weekend's season premiere of "Mad Men" on AMC?

I was a big fan of the series from S1E1, but the more sewing I do, I now watch episodes twice... once for the story, and once for the clothing.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 101   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.