Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Question Thread  (Read 432627 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: The Question Thread
« Reply #795 on: March 02, 2010, 12:23:42 AM »

Phil Collins rocks pretty hard.  That was a good performance of that song, too.   :D

Ya.  I like him.  I never was a huge Genesis fan, but they're on the classy side of rock.  They're really tight and proficient, professional musicians. 

Good version of Abacab. 

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_RIH4A_XWME&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_RIH4A_XWME&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

BTW, that enigmatic bearded fucker in the previous video, playing bass is Leland Sklar. 

I guarantee the two seconds he appeared, anyone who watches will wonder "who da fuck!!?"  He plays on all of your albums.  Seriously. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: March 02, 2010, 12:39:55 AM »

When I was watching the first video you posted before, I accidentally yelled "HOLY FUCK DUMBLEDORE ISN'T DEAD".  Also, the only reason I have any idea who Dumbledore is, is because of that t-shirt that TShirtHell put out a while back.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #797 on: March 02, 2010, 01:06:03 AM »

When I was watching the first video you posted before, I accidentally yelled "HOLY FUCK DUMBLEDORE ISN'T DEAD".  Also, the only reason I have any idea who Dumbledore is, is because of that t-shirt that TShirtHell put out a while back.   :lol:

He certainly is noticeable. 

His wiki article says his nickname among friends is Father Time. 

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #798 on: March 02, 2010, 01:19:45 AM »

Wearing right now:

(lower half)

Those pajama pants, by the way, are the best ever.  I'll wear them until they wear out.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: March 02, 2010, 07:47:41 AM »

The shirt is great!

I have a pair of sock monkey PJ pants - and they will be worn until the fibers disintegrate in the wash. Mine are fuzzy microfleece with 3 large sock monkeys sew on applique... and they make me wish it was acceptable for almost 40 year olds to wander about town in PJs.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: March 02, 2010, 11:24:25 AM »

Wearing right now:

Those pajama pants, by the way, are the best ever.  I'll wear them until they wear out.

You don't go online from work, do you?
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #801 on: March 02, 2010, 11:41:22 AM »

Wearing right now:

Look at the time that post was made.  And I didn't post it in gay time, or even bisexual time. 

Bill Brasky

« Reply #802 on: March 02, 2010, 11:59:40 AM »

If you can't work in flannel jammy-pants, your job blows. 

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #803 on: March 03, 2010, 01:04:05 AM »

Wearing right now:

Look at the time that post was made.  And I didn't post it in gay time, or even bisexual time. 

Your reply is bizarre and incomprehensible.

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: March 03, 2010, 07:57:57 AM »

Question: An anarchist, a revolutionary, and a Communist walk into a bar. What does he say?
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: March 03, 2010, 08:26:57 AM »

Question: An anarchist, a revolutionary, and a Communist walk into a bar. What does he say?

One guy is all three of those things, or three different men?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 03, 2010, 10:21:24 AM »

One guy is all three of those things, or three different men?

thatsthejoke.jpg
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #807 on: March 03, 2010, 02:18:08 PM »

Wearing right now:

Your reply is bizarre and incomprehensible.

Read more.

Is gay time like happy hour?

-Dennis Goddard

davann

« Reply #808 on: March 03, 2010, 07:12:55 PM »

I've heard of people putting their dogs on a raw meat diet. I was thinking doing so myself. Question is; wouldn't raw meat greatly increase the odds of them getting worms?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #809 on: March 03, 2010, 07:36:31 PM »

I've heard of people putting their dogs on a raw meat diet. I was thinking doing so myself. Question is; wouldn't raw meat greatly increase the odds of them getting worms?

Nah, they're built for it.  Their digestive systems are pretty tough, they can eat spoiled stuff that would make us extremely sick because they have a comparatively high acid content.  That would kill the majority of parasites.  Dogs do get worms but usually from exposure to other animals feces who are infected. 

I had a special breed of cat that we were supposed to feed raw chicken twice a week, vet recommended.  It kept the urge to kill at bay, he'd tear through the window screens to get outside. 
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 101   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.