Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Question Thread  (Read 432553 times)

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
Re: The Question Thread
« Reply #600 on: December 08, 2009, 11:38:32 PM »

@ all

Yep.  18v min.  Ryobi is nice, with the caveat of buying up the line.  I always go for the big bulky fuckers.  Bigger motor in there.  The bigger the better.  

B+D is shit.  I think I have a hate thread floating around here.  They're on it.  

My corded is a 1/2 inch chuck.  Handle on the side.  Not for pussies.  Not the kind of thing where you can squeeze the chuck and spin the bit shut.  It'll rip your whole fuckin arm off like a rag.  

That is why I'm in the market for corded drill. You get all the power without the awkward weight distribution in the big bulky fuckers and you don't have to deal with changing out the battery. Just keep plugging along. Besides, my property is small enough that I can run a cord from an outlet to anywhere I would need it.
Pocho

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 08, 2009, 11:40:13 PM »

<tears grooves down face

I had a Black & Decker hand mixer before.  I left it with Ann & Whorehay and now I have a KitchenAid.

Words that heal. 

Indeed.  I love it, but I'm ready to get the big stand mixer.  I just have bills to pay instead.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 08, 2009, 11:42:12 PM »

<tears grooves down face

I had a Black & Decker hand mixer before.  I left it with Ann & Whorehay and now I have a KitchenAid.

Words that heal. 

Indeed.  I love it, but I'm ready to get the big stand mixer.  I just have bills to pay instead.   :lol:

You are in for a treat. We got one as a wedding gift back when we were young. I don't know how we did without it.
Pocho

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 08, 2009, 11:42:43 PM »

@ all

Yep.  18v min.  Ryobi is nice, with the caveat of buying up the line.  I always go for the big bulky fuckers.  Bigger motor in there.  The bigger the better.  

B+D is shit.  I think I have a hate thread floating around here.  They're on it.  

My corded is a 1/2 inch chuck.  Handle on the side.  Not for pussies.  Not the kind of thing where you can squeeze the chuck and spin the bit shut.  It'll rip your whole fuckin arm off like a rag.  

That is why I'm in the market for corded drill. You get all the power without the awkward weight distribution in the big bulky fuckers and you don't have to deal with changing out the battery. Just keep plugging along. Besides, my property is small enough that I can run a cord from an outlet to anywhere I would need it.
I'm with you there.  Cordless drills always give me issues anyways.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 08, 2009, 11:45:16 PM »

<tears grooves down face

Words that heal. 

You are in for a treat. We got one as a wedding gift back when we were young. I don't know how we did without it.

I've used them quite often at friends' and family's houses.  I love them, and I've wanted one for sooooo long.  I told Jizz we should get married because people will give us stuff.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 08, 2009, 11:54:27 PM »

<tears grooves down face

Words that heal. 

I've used them quite often at friends' and family's houses.  I love them, and I've wanted one for sooooo long.  I told Jizz we should get married because people will give us stuff.   :lol:

Haha! Do it! I'd buy you one.  :lol:
Pocho

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 08, 2009, 11:56:46 PM »

<tears grooves down face

Words that heal. 

Well, you know.  I also told him it's because we love each other and junk.   :lol:

But all of my friends keep telling me about all the stuff they got when they got married... :P
         -George W. Bush

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 09, 2009, 12:03:15 AM »

<tears grooves down face

Words that heal. 

Well, you know.  I also told him it's because we love each other and junk.   :lol:

But all of my friends keep telling me about all the stuff they got when they got married... :P

Yeah, yeah, all that mushy lovey dovey stuff.  :P I'm happy for you guys.

Tell Jizz I said hi and I miss his antics on here.
Pocho

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 09, 2009, 12:05:27 AM »

He's studying for finals.  He says he's conquering Mexico.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 09, 2009, 12:17:43 AM »

:lol:

He would not be the first.
Pocho

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 09, 2009, 12:19:01 AM »

:lol:

He would not be the first.

By conquering Mexico he means blabbering bullshit and eating an apple, I think.  He's a freak, don't ask.   :P

He wants to know how your wife is doing with the bun in the oven and all.  And to name the baby Ruslan after him.   :lol: :lol: :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #611 on: December 09, 2009, 02:24:30 AM »

The best gift you can ever give your man is a reason to stick around.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 09, 2009, 08:04:33 AM »

A threesome is a pretty close second.

Mine doesn't want one.   :shock:
         -George W. Bush

NHArticleTen

« Reply #613 on: December 09, 2009, 09:02:37 AM »

A threesome is a pretty close second.

Mine doesn't want one.   :shock:

interesting factoid:  most womenz can...if they are so inclined...out-perform menz...in luvin the womenz...

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 09, 2009, 09:03:45 AM »

I bet Rob could out perform the ladies at pleasuring the men too....   In prison.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 101   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.