Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Question Thread  (Read 432478 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: The Question Thread
« Reply #540 on: November 17, 2009, 01:14:59 AM »

Shoulda stabbed him a few times quick in the belly, propped him up against the candy rack, paid for your shit with his card, then put it back in his hand and went on your merry way.  He had it comin'.  

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 17, 2009, 01:15:54 AM »

He didn't appear poor at all, the opposite actually- matching outfit, snazzy hat.. the whole get up. He didn't look like he was jonesin' either.. beats me.
lol @ the snazzy hat.  I've always wanted one of those.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 17, 2009, 01:52:12 AM »

Shoulda stabbed him a few times quick in the belly, propped him up against the candy rack, paid for your shit with his card, then put it back in his hand and went on your merry way.  He had it comin'.  

Hindsight!

I think Tuttle hit it with his stolen money comment.

He wore something like this:

Me.. I wear one like this, have had the same one since the 90's:
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Bill Brasky

« Reply #543 on: November 17, 2009, 01:59:58 AM »

Andrew Dice Gay.  

I never could pull off your kind, H.B.    I'm more of a vietnam crush hat kinda guy.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 17, 2009, 01:19:25 PM »

Me.. I wear one like this, have had the same one since the 90's:

Ew!

:P
Pocho

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 17, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

I like flat caps.  I don't wear one, because it would look stupid on me-- all hats look stupid on me.  But they can look pretty good on some people. 

Hot.

How To Wear A Flat Cap And Not Look Like A Twat

davann

« Reply #546 on: November 17, 2009, 03:04:10 PM »

My step son came home with a "man purse". Does this mean he is gay?

Any advice on controlling by inner bully to keep from punching him, taking the purse and throwing it in the mud?

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 17, 2009, 03:12:44 PM »

My step son came home with a "man purse". Does this mean he is gay?

What needing additional storage space for one's stuff while walking around has to do with attraction to people of the same sex, I'll never know.  It's a mystery to me why men haven't always carried purses. 

Any advice on controlling by inner bully to keep from punching him, taking the purse and throwing it in the mud?

Wear a straight jacket, I guess?  Seek psychiatric help?   Throw yourself in the mud instead?  Play Grand Theft Auto for a while? 

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 17, 2009, 03:47:53 PM »

It's a mystery to me why men haven't always carried purses.  

Real men can fit everything they need in life into 3 pockets.

Bosh.  

Contents of my purse: pens (3), small notepad, passport (sometimes), wallet, small bottle of hand sanitizer, packet of tissues, mirror, iPod classic, Advil, Immodium, keys, 40mg propranolol (anti-anxiety medication), voter registration card, compact umbrella, tampons (3), packet of fruit snacks, dental floss, Leatherman micra, hair ties, chapstick, magnesium fire-starter, toothbrush, USB drive, coins of various currencies (hmm, should clean the purse out), pretty marble, sturdy plastic bag.  On occasion, a small paperback.

Now you try and tell me that any of that is anything other than absolutely necessary!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 03:57:06 PM by Rillion »

gibson042

• Non-Aggression Principal since 2006
    • View Profile
    • gibson.mp
« Reply #549 on: November 17, 2009, 04:03:32 PM »

Contents of my purse: pens (3), small notepad, passport (sometimes), wallet, small bottle of hand sanitizer, packet of tissues, mirror, iPod classic, Advil, Immodium, keys, 40mg propranolol (anti-anxiety medication), voter registration card, compact umbrella, tampons (3), packet of fruit snacks, dental floss, Leatherman micra, hair ties, chapstick, magnesium fire-starter, toothbrush, USB drive, coins of various currencies (hmm, should clean the purse out), pretty marble, sturdy plastic bag.  On occasion, a small paperback.

Now you try and tell me that any of that is anything other than absolutely necessary!

I question the necessity of the voter registration card.  And the chapstick.
"WOOOOOP  WOOOOOP  WOOOOP EH EH EH EH HHHEEEOOOO HEEEOOOOO" —Rillion

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 17, 2009, 04:05:58 PM »

Contents of my purse: pens (3), small notepad, passport (sometimes), wallet, small bottle of hand sanitizer, packet of tissues, mirror, iPod classic, Advil, Immodium, keys, 40mg propranolol (anti-anxiety medication), voter registration card, compact umbrella, tampons (3), packet of fruit snacks, dental floss, Leatherman micra, hair ties, chapstick, magnesium fire-starter, toothbrush, USB drive, coins of various currencies (hmm, should clean the purse out), pretty marble, sturdy plastic bag.  On occasion, a small paperback.

I question the necessity of the voter registration card.  And the chapstick.

I get chapped lips easily.  Guilty on the other one-- I wanted to vote for Kinky Friedman for governor.

davann

« Reply #551 on: November 17, 2009, 05:19:13 PM »

Bosh.  

Contents of my purse:
pens (3), -[ Men remember what needs remembering with no need to write it down for future reference.  
small notepad, - Same as above. Women's phones numbers can be written on ones palm. The symbolism is obvious.
passport (sometimes), - Only need that when traveling. Can be carried in hand.
wallet, - - Back or in questionable environments front pockets.
small bottle of hand sanitizer, - Real men have no fear of germs.
packet of tissues, - Snot on the floor in quick focused blow.
mirror, - Bathroom mirrors are enough.
iPod classic, - Attach to belt.
Advil, - Headaches can be endured until gone or near a medicine cabinet.
Immodium, - Not even sure what this is.
keys, - Front pocket or attached to belt via chain.
40mg propranolol (anti-anxiety medication),
voter registration card, - Wallet.
compact umbrella, - It's only water. Real men scoff at umbrellas.
tampons (3), - Never a need to carry.
packet of fruit snacks, - Nearest vending machine.
dental floss, - Good to have near but does not need to be carried until needed.
Leatherman micra, - Again, not even sure what this is so is not needed.
hair ties, - The Roman centurion is popular these days so need for these.
chapstick, - Can be obtained via transference kissing cheerleader types.
magnesium fire-starter, - Good one. Lighter in the front pocket or breast pocket along with smokes.
toothbrush, - Good to have nearby, only carried on way to restroom.
USB drive, - Front pocket.
coins of various currencies (hmm, should clean the purse out), - Pockets.
pretty marble, - Less attracted to pretty shinny objects so less likely to have need to carry one.
sturdy plastic bag.  - In cabinet or drawer.
On occasion, a small paperback. - To busy doing something manly to read.

Mostly I am joking about the whole subject. 90% joking / 10% concerned.

While I can see a woman needing these things in your purse, men have been conditioned to move about with less. Might be the reason why men seem better at attapting to and making use of thier enviroment.  

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 17, 2009, 05:28:31 PM »

Mostly I am joking about the whole subject. 90% joking / 10% concerned.

And it was funny!  But why be concerned?  Also, I included a link to what a Leatherman micra is, you lazy git.

While I can see a woman needing these things in your purse, men have been conditioned to move about with less. Might be the reason why men seem better at attapting to and making use of thier enviroment.  

Riiiiiiggghhht.   :lol:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 06:37:21 PM by Rillion »

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 17, 2009, 06:36:35 PM »

Bosh.  

My wife carries a HUGE purse. I often tease her and call it her luggage.  :) But she does not have much stuff in it.  I think it is in case of an emergency, she could use it as a life raft.

I carry my phone (left pocket), keys (right pocket), and wallet (right back pocket).  If I did carry a bag everywhere I went I would likely put a bunch of crap I don't really need on a day to day basis in there. You know... man stuff, repel rope, straight razor for 5 o'clock shadow, Micky Mantle Rookie card, a pretty marble...  :P :)

What would be in your Man Bag?

Pocho

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 17, 2009, 06:52:09 PM »

What would be in your Man Bag?

Well, here's the purse:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 03:03:35 AM by Rillion »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 101   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.