Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Question Thread  (Read 432487 times)

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
Re: The Question Thread
« Reply #420 on: June 10, 2009, 05:22:38 PM »

YOURE MAKING THIS TOO HARD

The pipe?!?!?! Dude, you take this internet thing too seriously.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 11, 2009, 03:26:50 PM »

Will someone PLEASE tell me how this can even compute in someone’s head rationally?

"Every day that we don't act, 3,500 American kids — children — will light up for the first time. That is enough to fill 70 school buses." - Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill

WTF GOVT???

My head is going to explode up!
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 11, 2009, 03:40:17 PM »

Will someone PLEASE tell me how this can even compute in someone’s head rationally?

"Every day that we don't act, 3,500 American kids — children — will light up for the first time. That is enough to fill 70 school buses." - Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill

WTF GOVT???

Wait a minute, am I missing something?  Can a school bus hold 50 kids? 

(It took me a couple of readings to understand what "child lighting up for the first time" meant.  I was imaging kids with glowing heads)

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 11, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »

WTF GOVT???

(It took me a couple of readings to understand what "child lighting up for the first time" meant.  I was imaging kids with glowing heads)

HAHA…sorry Rill, it was an article I was reading on yahoo news about the new fed regs passed today to restrict smoker’s/seller’s rights.

They are all happy about it and making sure that everyone knows…IT’S FOR THE CHILDREN.

That’s what I was thinking about as well, among other things like if a kid – child – lights up for the first time, does that automatically make him a chain smoker who will be an addict for life? When I was a kid I smoked one or two and I was done with it. I didn’t like them… and I still don’t. It’s so absurd, they just say things that sound dramatic to get a reaction even if they are total non-sense.
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #424 on: June 11, 2009, 09:53:03 PM »

They have a thing called Blu, its an e-cigarette.  Its a cartridge that has nicotine suspended in flavored water, and a vaporizer in the stick of the cigarette.  No tar, you only inhale nicotine and water vapor. 

Jetfire

« Reply #425 on: June 11, 2009, 10:43:44 PM »

anyone ever have a wet dream? it's been like 7 years but I've never had one... I've come close but I wake up just before climax and pissed off haha

Zat

• View Profile
    • Just a photo gallery
« Reply #426 on: June 11, 2009, 10:49:25 PM »

anyone ever have a wet dream? it's been like 7 years but I've never had one... I've come close but I wake up just before climax and pissed off haha

Been 7 years since what?  Since you've gotten laid or since the first time you've ejaculated?

Also, if you wank enough, you probably won't have one either.

Jetfire

« Reply #427 on: June 11, 2009, 10:55:17 PM »

No 7 years since i've come close to having a wet dream. It was just random curiousity.

Zat

• View Profile
    • Just a photo gallery
« Reply #428 on: June 11, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »

No 7 years since i've come close to having a wet dream. It was just random curiousity.

Don't think they are common w/ adults.

Yet one more thing to suck about getting older.

Jetfire

« Reply #429 on: June 11, 2009, 11:03:21 PM »

Too bad some of the most amazing dreams I had but could never finish completely. The most torturous fantasies I had going through puberty.

blackie

« Reply #430 on: June 12, 2009, 02:40:18 PM »

I should have posted this question here:

Anyone know if they still have a Donkey Kong machine at the Luxor hotel arcade in Las Vegas? They had one two years ago.

JWI

« Reply #431 on: June 13, 2009, 12:46:19 PM »

Anyone know if they still have a Donkey Kong machine at the Luxor hotel arcade in Las Vegas? They had one two years ago.

Luxor totally redid the arcade/non-gambling section.  I think it was to fit that whole Titanic exhibit in there.  When I walked by the arcade it looked like all new machines, but I'm heading back in December so I'll look for it.

blackie

« Reply #432 on: June 14, 2009, 08:38:26 PM »

Luxor totally redid the arcade/non-gambling section.  I think it was to fit that whole Titanic exhibit in there.  When I walked by the arcade it looked like all new machines, but I'm heading back in December so I'll look for it.
Those fags. I think the arcade is gone. I didn't see it. Fuckers.

There is a Donkey Kong at the pinball museum. I may have to go there.

http://www.pinballmuseum.org/games.php
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 12:21:43 AM by blackie »

Riddler

« Reply #433 on: June 14, 2009, 08:59:42 PM »

the question:
why are there SO MANY JEWS in this forum?
inquiring minds want to know.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #434 on: June 14, 2009, 10:01:31 PM »

the question:
why are there SO MANY JEWS in this forum?
inquiring minds want to know.

Three is many?
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 101   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.