Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Question Thread  (Read 433700 times)

Jackson

• View Profile
Re: The Question Thread
« Reply #300 on: March 15, 2009, 12:27:29 AM »

1.  Name one person-- character, not actor-- on a TV show that you would have sex with.    Any TV show, throughout time. 

Max Guevara on Dark Angel, (the adult version played by Jessica Alba).

2.  What would you have for dinner tonight if it could be anything, prepared instantly, by an excellent chef?

Damn near anything, as long as it was served on Jessica Alba's naked body.

3.  You go to prison for five years.  What crime would make it most worth it?  "No crime" is not an acceptable answer. 

Licking the platter clean, after eating my meal in question 2.
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.' 

~ Thomas Jefferson

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 15, 2009, 01:04:43 AM »

3.  You go to prison for five years.  What crime would make it most worth it?  "No crime" is not an acceptable answer. 

Throwing a shoe at George W. Bush

I really LOVE that answer! +1
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

mountainlion

« Reply #302 on: March 16, 2009, 03:44:49 PM »

1.  Name one person-- character, not actor-- on a TV show that you would have sex with.    Any TV show, throughout time. 

2.  What would you have for dinner tonight if it could be anything, prepared instantly, by an excellent chef?

1. Pierce Brosnan when he was in his prime on Remington Steele. (Closely followed by Bruce Campbell.)

2. Seared diver scalloped in a Chavignon Blanc cream sauce, capers, and young vegetables.

3. Cover every single elected official in America with peanut butter and jelly.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 17, 2009, 02:33:31 PM »

So… I just finished a photo shoot for a friend. It was her wedding present for her soon to be husband and it turned out really good. I even got paid for it, so I guess you could say I am a professional photographer… (Not really). She did a 15 month calendar, with monthly appropriate themes, really cute.

I know a lot of dudes/gals on this forum are into video games (as am I), and I was wondering if you had a gf and she wanted to do something nice for you, like a gift, would you like a video game themed calendar of your girl dressed up like your fav female characters?

I was thinking of doing this for my guy, not nude, but racy. I am not sure if I can think of 12 female video game characters that I could easily portray, so my other thought was doing a video game “magazine.”

Kind of like a sexier, shorter version of “Game Informer”?  Pics of me dressed as Jill Valentine, Chun Li, Ivy, Lara Croft etc…, Vg review articles, vg jokes, just silly shit like a real magazine, but with me in it and on the cover. I'm pretty creative with Photoshop so I know I could pull it off. I have a lot of props and wigs from other shoots I have done. It won’t look exactly the same, but I'm pretty good with make-up so I know it won't be complete shit.

Just looking for some more ideas, or suggestions…or if you think this is a bad idea.  :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 02:44:41 PM by Keely »
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

jeffersonish

« Reply #304 on: March 17, 2009, 02:56:02 PM »

So… I just finished a photo shoot for a friend. It was her wedding present for her soon to be husband and it turned out really good. I even got paid for it, so I guess you could say I am a professional photographer… (Not really). She did a 15 month calendar, with monthly appropriate themes, really cute.

I know a lot of dudes/gals on this forum are into video games (as am I), and I was wondering if you had a gf and she wanted to do something nice for you, like a gift, would you like a video game themed calendar of your girl dressed up like your fav female characters?

I was thinking of doing this for my guy, not nude, but racy. I am not sure if I can think of 12 female video game characters that I could easily portray, so my other thought was doing a video game “magazine.”

Kind of like a sexier, shorter version of “Game Informer”?  Pics of me dressed as Jill Valentine, Chun Li, Ivy, Lara Croft etc…, Vg review articles, vg jokes, just silly shit like a real magazine, but with me in it and on the cover. I'm pretty creative with Photoshop so I know I could pull it off. I have a lot of props and wigs from other shoots I have done. It won’t look exactly the same, but I'm pretty good with make-up so I know it won't be complete shit.

Just looking for some more ideas, or suggestions…or if you think this is a bad idea.  :)

I think it's a great idea. The only video games I play are call of duty and gran turismo so there aren't a lot of females there, so it wouldn't work for me as much as someone who was, but even I know who Lara is, and I think I know who Chun Li is.

It seems to me, stuff like this would sell pretty well. Maybe you should start advertising on craigslist. Come up with a few themed projects like that which would be easy to reproduce. Green screening and one-size-fits-most costumes it seems would be essential.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 17, 2009, 03:06:41 PM »

I think it's a great idea. The only video games I play are call of duty and gran turismo so there aren't a lot of females there, so it wouldn't work for me as much as someone who was, but even I know who Lara is, and I think I know who Chun Li is.

It seems to me, stuff like this would sell pretty well. Maybe you should start advertising on craigslist. Come up with a few themed projects like that which would be easy to reproduce. Green screening and one-size-fits-most costumes it seems would be essential.

Thanks for the advice, I wasn’t thinking of “marketing” this, but it is a good idea. ;)

My bff and I are started a photography “business” but it still isn’t fully functional. We are still setting up studio, and are just doing little projects here and there. The people we are trying to market to are the body mod community, pin-up girls, and bands. My partner is going to school for naturopathic medicine/weight management…so we are going to try and market as a package. So if a client gets on the weight management counseling program and loses weight and reaches their goal, we will do a photo shoot for them as a self-esteem booster.  So that is another route we are going to try…

I have so many ideas in my head, its constantly spinning. I def. think I could make this a lucrative venture if I/we can offer unconventional photo shoot themes. I think I will use my shoot as a “practice” run to get some experience.
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 18, 2009, 11:36:30 AM »

If this were your kid, what would you do?

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 18, 2009, 11:52:03 AM »

Put down a drop cloth

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 18, 2009, 11:59:16 AM »

LMAO - and snap photos, while trying to keep the tears from blurring the view through the lens.

It's crayola markers, for goodness' sake. Nobody's getting sick, and simple soap & water will take care of the mess.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

jeffersonish

« Reply #309 on: March 18, 2009, 12:36:51 PM »

If this were your kid, what would you do?

Call the SPCA and turn his ass in? (And hope someone doesn't call CPS on me)

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 18, 2009, 12:39:27 PM »

I'd be totally stoked that my kid had artistic ability.  :)

Did you notice the sweet facial coloring? Very tribal.

Then, I'd probably make him give the dog a bath.

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 18, 2009, 03:59:54 PM »

I'd be totally stoked that my kid had artistic ability.  :)

Did you notice the sweet facial coloring? Very tribal.

Then, I'd probably make him give the dog a bath.

This.

Plus, give the dog extra treats to show my appreciation for his tolerance. Bull terriers are not exactly known for that sort of thing, so good on him her for letting the kid "dress him up" a bit. Good boy (whoops) girl!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 04:03:24 PM by Dylboz »
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 19, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »

Was it just me, or did anyone else get immense amusement when Ian was cursing on last night "internet only" part of the show?

It's kind of like hearing your grandma curse. You know she does in private, but it’s always a treat to hear it, especially when it's unexpected.  :)

I am easily amused I guess.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 19, 2009, 11:22:53 AM »

That dog looks like Chico from Next Friday. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #314 on: March 19, 2009, 11:24:14 AM »

That dog looks like Chico from Next Friday. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 101   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.