Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Question Thread  (Read 432640 times)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: The Question Thread
« Reply #285 on: March 10, 2009, 07:36:50 PM »

We shall see. She does love me so  :)
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 12, 2009, 08:20:42 PM »

1.  Name one person-- character, not actor-- on a TV show that you would have sex with.    Any TV show, throughout time. 

2.  What would you have for dinner tonight if it could be anything, prepared instantly, by an excellent chef?

3.  You go to prison for five years.  What crime would make it most worth it?  "No crime" is not an acceptable answer. 

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 08:26:00 PM by Rillion »

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 12, 2009, 08:51:18 PM »

1.  Name one person-- character, not actor-- on a TV show that you would have sex with.    Any TV show, throughout time. 

2.  What would you have for dinner tonight if it could be anything, prepared instantly, by an excellent chef?

3.  You go to prison for five years.  What crime would make it most worth it?  "No crime" is not an acceptable answer. 

1. Maya Herrera - Heroes

2. Chicago style pizza

3. Beating the crap out of someone for physically hurting a close family member.
Pocho

Bill Brasky

« Reply #288 on: March 12, 2009, 10:11:13 PM »

Sorry its not TV, but Anj Jolie from Mrs+Mrs Smith really turned me on the other day.  I really did like the character, sultry and..  just mmm. 

Veal Francais.

Being extradited back into the country for tax evasion. 

jeffersonish

« Reply #289 on: March 12, 2009, 11:00:57 PM »

Nancy on Weeds - She uses sex as a stress release and she has a LOT of stress ;-)
  Sushi at Nobu in Vegas - I've eaten there once and it was worth the $100 per person pricetag.
  It would have to be something that led to an huge increase in liberty.

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 13, 2009, 01:36:46 AM »

1. Inara

2. Tri-tip Santa Barbara style bar-b-cued with broccoli and a walnut-goronzola-cranberry salad
3. Winning back stolen property or righting a wrong in the style of The Saint or Ragnar Danneskjold
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 13, 2009, 07:47:56 AM »

1.  Name one person-- character, not actor-- on a TV show that you would have sex with.    Any TV show, throughout time. 

Howard "TJ" Moon. He is the funniest actor alive. (the one in the brown hat)

My grandpa's stuffed bell peppers. He died of cancer, and took his recipe with him. He used to make it all the time for us kids  :(

Throwing a shoe at George W. Bush
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 13, 2009, 08:10:54 AM »

1. I would go with Ziva David of NCIS or Kaylee on Firefly though I could settle for both at the same time.

2. Filet mignon with lobster tail.

3. I don't really think any crime would be worth that time in jail, except possibly if someone hurt (raped, murdered, etc.) someone I cared about.  Retaliation may be worth it in some circumstances.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 13, 2009, 09:09:05 AM »

Probably Seeley Booth from Bones, or Dr. Chase from House.  Oh lawd. 

Hmmm...probably filet mignon and garlic mashed potatoes and some fresh steamed veggies (don't mean to copy you freeAgent...but it does sound damn tasty).  Either that or romano and parmesan-crusted chicken with pasta in a white sauce.  Damn...all that and I'm still not drooling.  I'm defective.

Murder.  Definitely murder.  My mom's husband. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
  • Being better than you for 30 years!
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #294 on: March 13, 2009, 09:15:19 AM »

Pam on the Office, Nulclear Spaghetti, Training an Unlicensed Rat Army
Don't be that guy.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 13, 2009, 10:54:57 AM »

Pam is a good one. Add her to my list.  :)
Pocho

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #296 on: March 13, 2009, 12:44:56 PM »

Same here.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

davann

« Reply #297 on: March 13, 2009, 05:01:58 PM »

1. The new Starbuck from the new BSG. Crazy as hell = good in sack.

2. Korean BBQ Ribs.

3. Tax evasion. 

Bill Brasky

« Reply #298 on: March 13, 2009, 07:52:41 PM »

Same here.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 13, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »

FAAAT HALPERT!
Pocho
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 101   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.