Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Question Thread  (Read 432466 times)

sterlingnickle

Re: The Question Thread
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2009, 06:38:01 AM »

Playstation3, Xbox360, or Wii ?  I like XboxLive for online multiplayer such as "CALL of DUTY."  Opinions ?

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2009, 06:58:45 AM »

Playstation3, Xbox360, or Wii ?  I like XboxLive for online multiplayer such as "CALL of DUTY."  Opinions ?

I prefer Playstation 3

- MGS4 is so fucking awesome looking
-ResEvl 5 is gonna look sick as shit, on pre-order baby!!
-Bioshock has extra material
- It's never given me the red ring of death ;)

I own all 3, and I couldn't live w/o my blue rays...or my Folklore...or my Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe ;) 

but if you ever wanna play me at Uno on Xbox live I will kick your ass....my tag is: kikkibubbles

I miss my Sega, it died 2 months ago :(
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2009, 09:39:18 AM »

Why do guys who are in a relationship attract more women than single guys?
Short answers:
If a guy has a girlfriend or wife, then he's obviously relationship material, and has qualities necessary to attract a mate.

He's less likely to be acting like a predator, meaning women will just feel more at ease around him (this one is easy to see in a friendly gathering, where the women have no idea the guy is already involved).
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2009, 09:46:59 AM »

I prefer Playstation 3

- MGS4 is so fucking awesome looking
-ResEvl 5 is gonna look sick as shit, on pre-order baby!!
-Bioshock has extra material
- It's never given me the red ring of death ;)

I own all 3, and I couldn't live w/o my blue rays...or my Folklore...or my Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe ;) 

but if you ever wanna play me at Uno on Xbox live I will kick your ass....my tag is: kikkibubbles

I miss my Sega, it died 2 months ago :(

PC games system > Everything.

Fact.

Boooooooo...

Where the hell are you geting your facts from?   :lol:
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2009, 09:57:32 AM »

My ass, mostly. :P

Though technically the PC handles better performance than any console can. You just have to fork out a wee bit more for it.

Yah the nerdos in my old dorm used to pimp out their PC's and play some tweaked out version they messed with of some weird ass Japanese Mario Bros. game.

I was going to ASU for computer science, so they put me with all the dudes that smelled like Doritos and loved to talk about Perl code theories. I didn't get it at the time, but that was some crazy future shit they were doing. It looked like they slaughtered 30 pc's to create one badass monster machine. I wish I was as cool then as I am now, I totally would have been all over it.

I bet they are cash money millionaires, chillin with hoes, and making bank creating PC games.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2009, 10:50:51 AM »

Short answers:
If a guy has a girlfriend or wife, then he's obviously relationship material, and has qualities necessary to attract a mate.

He's less likely to be acting like a predator, meaning women will just feel more at ease around him (this one is easy to see in a friendly gathering, where the women have no idea the guy is already involved).

Obviously Joy is right. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2009, 12:18:00 PM »

After catching myself twisting a pencil into my hair yet again, to keep it out of my face while working, I'm wondering...
Should I get my hair chopped off?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2009, 12:54:40 PM »

After catching myself twisting a pencil into my hair yet again, to keep it out of my face while working, I'm wondering...

A hair clip would be less drastic. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2009, 01:01:48 PM »

This.  No hair choppage. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2009, 01:25:27 PM »

My ass, mostly. :P

Though technically the PC handles better performance than any console can. You just have to fork out a wee bit more for it.

An X-box is just a PC in console drag.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2009, 03:09:20 PM »

Go with PC! My favorite. You can get pretty much any of the good games for the other systems on the PC (if possibly a bit later) plus many more good games. You can get on the internet and play those online games...free.  Also, PC's can be continually upgraded over time and used for more than just gaming.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »

This.  No hair choppage. 

It's gotten long enough that it I'm always accidentally pinning myself when I lean back in a chair, even if it's in a ponytail. I have oodles of hair clips, clasps, and bands. Can never find them, as they are often used for lego man slingshots, or to form the monsterous jaws of a k'nex robot, etc. I do always have a pencil though. Maybe I can offer a short term amnesty for the return of all stolen hair thingies.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2009, 03:40:26 PM »

This.  No hair choppage. 

It's gotten long enough that it I'm always accidentally pinning myself when I lean back in a chair, even if it's in a ponytail. I have oodles of hair clips, clasps, and bands. Can never find them, as they are often used for lego man slingshots, or to form the monsterous jaws of a k'nex robot, etc. I do always have a pencil though. Maybe I can offer a short term amnesty for the return of all stolen hair thingies.

Give the kids brownies in exchange for your hair accessories.  I know it'll work.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2009, 03:48:25 PM »

This.  No hair choppage. 

Give the kids brownies in exchange for your hair accessories.  I know it'll work.   :lol:

Resorting to bribes to achieve desired behavior from children? What am I, a mom?
 :P
You're probably right. Time to pull the apron off the hook & get baking. 

Hope Mr. Laetitia gets home before I've redeemed the clips. He's rather fond of the pencil/k'nex/paintbrush updos. Be a shame if he missed the last one. (Granted, it will only take a couple weeks for the clips all to disappear again. Darn kids.)

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2009, 07:19:49 PM »

Short answers:

This is true.  At least, I've been told this many times before.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 101   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 33 queries.