Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Question Thread  (Read 432541 times)

davann

Re: The Question Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2009, 11:43:26 PM »

How much body fat does one have to have before being correctly categorized as fat?

When did white guys start finding big Jennifer Lopez type butts pleasing to the eye? 1992, 1993, or later?

What caused the shift, in societal terms, for male caucasian's desire for big butts?

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2009, 11:47:36 PM »

How much body fat does one have to have before being correctly categorized as fat?

When did white guys start finding big Jennifer Lopez type butts pleasing to the eye? 1992, 1993, or later?

What caused the shift, in societal terms, for male caucasian's desire for big butts?

I still don't digg the big butts.  round firm athletic butts = good.  Large for it's own sake?  no

Also, to be considered 'fat' one must be noticeably fatter than me.  I'm about 13% over my ideal weight.  My ideal weight isn't ideal on a height/weight chart but is the next lower Judo weight class and about 4 lbs under where I naturally sit with a regular running regimen.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 11:50:20 PM by Ecolitan »

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2009, 05:13:51 AM »

Do not pander to a mom.  It sounds extremely basic, but be yourself.  Relax a LOT.  If she thinks you're trying to put on a show, her radar will go off.  Put a little "Hey, how ya doin'?"  into your game.  That'll make the dad think you're cool, too.  Most men like a woman who has a slight 'one of the guys' streak in her, like a chick who is comfortable wearing a blazer casually instead of girly shit.  Girly-girls are high maintenance, and that worries the folks bigtime.  You strike me as that sort anyway, so roll with it. 

This.  Except for the blazer thing-- this is not the early 90's. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »

Is Judd Gregg departure from Senate good or bad for New Hampshire?

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2009/02/01/Judd%20Gregg%20at%20Capitol.jpg

Does it matter?  Either way, he's an alien.   :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2009, 12:57:09 PM »

Do not pander to a mom.  It sounds extremely basic, but be yourself.  Relax a LOT.  If she thinks you're trying to put on a show, her radar will go off.  Put a little "Hey, how ya doin'?"  into your game.  That'll make the dad think you're cool, too.  Most men like a woman who has a slight 'one of the guys' streak in her, like a chick who is comfortable wearing a blazer casually instead of girly shit.  Girly-girls are high maintenance, and that worries the folks bigtime.  You strike me as that sort anyway, so roll with it. 

Really?  I see this pretty often.  I guess I just don't speak the fashion language, y'all are calling 'em pant suits nowadays. 

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2009, 01:11:37 PM »

Really?  I see this pretty often.  I guess I just don't speak the fashion language, y'all are calling 'em pant suits nowadays. 

Sooo... did you type 'pantsuits' into google images to get this? Or do you have a copy of the Coldwater Creek catalog?

and yes I'm being a smartass.
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2009, 01:13:59 PM »

I call fucking bullshit on all you motherfuckers. Jessica Simpson may be dumb as fuck, and she may need to fire her stylist for that double gold belt, but fat she is not.

WTF is she doing wearing the high waisted pants? Those things can make anyone that isn't a popsicle stick look fat. AAACK!
The belt is a whole 'nuther horror story.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2009, 01:34:18 PM »

I call fucking bullshit on all you motherfuckers. Jessica Simpson may be dumb as fuck, and she may need to fire her stylist for that double gold belt, but fat she is not.

WTF is she doing wearing the high waisted pants? Those things can make anyone that isn't a popsicle stick look fat. AAACK!

I'm not trying to be a smart ass here. I like you Joy. :wink:

But is 'nuther a word? I guess it could be used as abbreviation for  "another". But in the context that you used it, another cannot be substituted in. However I completely understand, and use this "word" in conversation just like you did.

Therefore I'm going to declare "nuther" a word. 

So let it be written. So let it be done!
Pocho

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2009, 02:35:19 PM »

But is 'nuther a word? I guess it could be used as abbreviation for  "another". But in the context that you used it, another cannot be substituted in. However I completely understand, and use this "word" in conversation just like you did.

Congratulations then on an absolutely pointless post your majesty. 

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2009, 02:39:36 PM »

Congratulations then on an absolutely pointless post your majesty. 

:lol:

If the post got you to call me "your majesty" I would hardly call it worthless.  :P

Pocho

Bill Brasky

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2009, 03:57:03 PM »

Sooo... did you type 'pantsuits' into google images to get this? Or do you have a copy of the Coldwater Creek catalog?

and yes I'm being a smartass.

No.  Fashion woman.   The word "pantsuit" is not part of my lexicon. 

sterlingnickle

« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2009, 04:53:15 PM »

I read a book on existentialism by Jean Paul Sarte.  I had no idea what he was saying.  Can anyone explain this philosophy in

laymen's terms?

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2009, 04:57:30 PM »

Wherever you go, there you are.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2009, 04:58:56 PM »

You leave Dr. Banzai out of this.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

sterlingnickle

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2009, 07:02:40 AM »

Even reading Wiki definition is confusing.  It sounds like what you do is who you are, not what you think.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 101   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Question Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.