Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Plan Thread

Poll

Will he do it?  CAN he do it?  

HE WILL DO IT!
HE WILL FAIL MIGHTILY!
HE'S A DICK, AND I HOPE HE FUCKS IT UP.
I WISH I HAD A PLAN!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down

Author Topic: The Plan Thread  (Read 58793 times)

Riddler

Re: The Plan Thread
« Reply #210 on: September 06, 2009, 12:11:44 PM »

Indiana is 2 states:
Northen Indiana aka 'Gary zone' aka "America's Armpit
vs
Southern Indiana aka 'Kentuckyana' aka "A damn nice place to live"

100% true
my mom is from aurora...nice little river town above rising sun, ind.
take the ferry across to kentucky
it's very countrified

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2009, 12:27:38 PM »

Indianapolis is near the northern border of the cool Kentuckyana part of the state.
I discovered my lifelong passion for Indian food in Indianapolis.
Nice city. Clean, good restaurants, cool things to do.
I forgot the name of that little trendy area where I used to spend so much time. They have art galleries and hip restaurants and a river or stream or something and outdoor festivals there.

Plus, it's close enough to Bloomington to go to the cool college stuff at IU. I do so love the IU campus.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2009, 07:20:13 PM »

Indianapolis is near the northern border of the cool Kentuckyana part of the state.
I discovered my lifelong passion for Indian food in Indianapolis.
Nice city. Clean, good restaurants, cool things to do.
I forgot the name of that little trendy area where I used to spend so much time. They have art galleries and hip restaurants and a river or stream or something and outdoor festivals there.

Plus, it's close enough to Bloomington to go to the cool college stuff at IU. I do so love the IU campus.

I've always loved it there, maybe it's because it's where I spent the first part of my life, and my family was a bit more stable and pulled together then.  Who knows, but it is a pretty interesting place.  It's certainly grown a lot in the last few decades. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #213 on: September 07, 2009, 01:44:30 AM »

Or you could just understand thats why they call it daily percent returns, and use the product as intended. 

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 07, 2009, 08:34:21 AM »

Or you could just understand thats why they call it daily percent returns, and use the product as intended. 

But you get "percent daily returns" on non-leveraged assets and they don't experience decay.  It's the leverage that causes decay.

That said, if you lever yourself and buy a non-leveraged asset, you don't experience decay unless you turn it over while it's posting a net loss.  As long as you can hold it until you're profitable, there's no decay.  The decay only happens when you a)are leveraged and b)calculate returns over a period shorter than you hold the asset.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2009, 12:27:30 PM »

But you get "percent daily returns" on non-leveraged assets and they don't experience decay.  It's the leverage that causes decay.

Thats probably why they call it leveraged decay.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2009, 03:41:48 PM »

Goal:
My goal is to recruit 20 folks to become FSP participants.  I'm already in double digits.

Overall Plan:
My plan is to spread the word at rest areas, schools and libraries around New England.  I plan to distribute FSP flyers, FSP bookmarks, and FTL flyers.
Next step in the plan:
Place a total of 100 FSP bookmarks in 2 VT rest areas on the way to and from Porcfest.

Update:
I only stopped at one VT rest area on the way to Porcfest and it didn't have places for FSP bookmarks.

Last month I enhanced around 60 books with Free Keene Warning flyers at a library in VT.

Next step in the plan:
Enhance several hundred books at libraries in MA and VT with FSP bookmarks later this month.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 08, 2009, 03:58:19 PM »

I'm packing my stuff for the next few days. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2009, 04:15:46 PM »

Thats probably why they call it leveraged decay.

All I'm saying is that some people might want to know what exactly that means and when, how, and why it might affect them.  Your definition was half right, but not complete.  I posted the rest for their benefit as much as yours.  I just wanted to make sure that the right information was out there for anyone who might not look further than this thread.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #219 on: September 14, 2009, 02:09:13 AM »

DAILY.  IN-OUT.  BOOM-BOOM.  ONE DAY.  CHOP-CHOP. 

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #220 on: September 23, 2009, 02:09:54 AM »

Good business news as  of  today :)  :D :D :D
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Alex Libman 15

« Reply #221 on: September 23, 2009, 10:10:33 AM »

[youtube=425,350]QYV7WeaDP_8[/youtube]

Wait, was this thread about something else?   :?

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #222 on: September 23, 2009, 11:02:34 AM »

Good business news as  of  today :)  :D :D :D
what?

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 27, 2009, 11:09:32 PM »

Update:
I only stopped at one VT rest area on the way to Porcfest and it didn't have places for FSP bookmarks.

Last month I enhanced around 60 books with Free Keene Warning flyers at a library in VT.

Next step in the plan:
Enhance several hundred books at libraries in MA and VT with FSP bookmarks later this month.

Update: Over the last few days, around 270 books were enhanced with FSP bookmarks or FSP flyers at libraries in North Adams, MA, Pittsfield, MA, and Bennington, VT.  After the last book was enhanced at the North Adams library, a librarian asked nicely for the enhancement to end.  Otherwise, uneventful.  Things are going well.

Next step in the plan: distribute 600-800 bookmarks and FSP flyers at libraries in NY, TN, CT, and MA.  Also, distribute 100-200 flyers at colleges in NY, TN and MA.  Hopefully this will happen in November.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 21, 2009, 08:53:08 AM »

Update: Over the last few days, around 270 books were enhanced with FSP bookmarks or FSP flyers at libraries in North Adams, MA, Pittsfield, MA, and Bennington, VT.  After the last book was enhanced at the North Adams library, a librarian asked nicely for the enhancement to end.  Otherwise, uneventful.  Things are going well.

Next step in the plan: distribute 600-800 bookmarks and FSP flyers at libraries in NY, TN, CT, and MA.  Also, distribute 100-200 flyers at colleges in NY, TN and MA.  Hopefully this will happen in November.

Update: Over the last few days, around 450 books were enhanced with FSP bookmarks or FSP flyers at libraries in Methuen, Haverhill, and Amesbury, MA.  Another 450 books were enhanced with FSP bookmarks or FTL flyers at the University of VT library.  Also, a total of 80 FSP flyers were inserted into free magazines at Rest Areas in Seabrook, NH (on the border) and two Rest Areas in MA.

Next step in the plan: Enhance 1200-1500 books at libraries in TN, MA and/or MS with FSP bookmarks, FSP flyers or FTL Flyers in November.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:58:16 AM by HR Puff and Stuff »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Plan Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 37 queries.