Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Plan Thread

Poll

Will he do it?  CAN he do it?  

HE WILL DO IT!
HE WILL FAIL MIGHTILY!
HE'S A DICK, AND I HOPE HE FUCKS IT UP.
I WISH I HAD A PLAN!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: The Plan Thread  (Read 58772 times)

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
Re: The Plan Thread
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

Now I'm starting a business, I will be selling home, personal and business security products.
Cool    8)

When is the move to NH?

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2009, 02:33:39 AM »

Now I'm starting a business, I will be selling home, personal and business security products.
Cool    8)

When is the move to NH?

Not for awhile.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2009, 04:16:44 AM »

Goal:
My goal is to recruit 20 folks to become FSP participants.  I'm already in double digits.

Overall Plan:
My plan is to spread the word at rest areas, schools and libraries around New England.  I plan to distribute FSP flyers, FSP bookmarks, and FTL flyers.

Already done:
I've already started.  Over the last couple days I distributed 200 FSP bookmarks, and a total of 200 FSP flyers and FTL flyers in VT.  I hit up 2 Burlington area libraries and the 2 rest areas near Burlington. 

Next step in the plan:
Place a total of 100 FSP bookmarks in 2 VT rest areas on the way to and from Porcfest.

Additional future plans:
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2009, 12:32:10 PM »

An update to my earlier post: the Discovery Channel will not be picking up my reality show pitch. This is a bummer.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2009, 03:34:47 PM »

If there is so much info being put out about the FSP, how come I had to research it myself after listening to FTL for a bit? I've never been contacted about the FSP and I guarantee everyone I know has never even heard of it.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »

If there is so much info being put out about the FSP, how come I had to research it myself after listening to FTL for a bit? I've never been contacted about the FSP and I guarantee everyone I know has never even heard of it.

I think this is off topic so don't be surprised if we are deleted.  Maybe only 5-10 million or so have heard of the FSP.  Most of those folks have only heard of it once and they likely forgot about it.  Since there are billions of folks, 5-10 million isn't many.  However, if you have been involved with the national freedom movement for a few years, chances are you have heard of the FSP.

Maybe you should make a Plan on how to spread the message where you live or something?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2009, 04:23:48 AM »

Plans:
Continue Day Job.
Finish Web Site
Start Up Biz
Sell Product
Finish Anarchist Essay
Invest In Stock Market
Move Housing Situation

Bill Brasky

« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2009, 04:00:07 PM »

I think this is off topic so don't be surprised if we are deleted. 

I don't have any reason to do that.

---

33 days to go.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2009, 04:48:45 PM »

My current plan:

1 - purchase several pounds of fresh blueberries, plums, and apples, along with a bag of sugar and a few savory ingredients.
2 - spend a day stirring pots of various combos of above substances, before placing in jars and sealing.
3 - enjoy the hell out of blueberry/apple jam, spiced plum preserves and spicy blueberry chutney with breakfasts, on sandwiches and with cheese.

Optional step 4:
Send jars to friends and family, so as to avoid eating all of it myself and gaining two stone.

I'm currently back on step two, as the jars of blueberry/apple jam were my test case last week. After trying the final product on cornmeal waffles, I added the potential fourth step. It's not safe to keep too much close at hand.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 04:52:08 PM by Laetitia »
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2009, 05:09:21 PM »

Get up in time to go to class.

davann

« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2009, 06:47:49 PM »

My current plan:

1 - purchase several pounds of fresh blueberries, plums, and apples, along with a bag of sugar and a few savory ingredients.
2 - spend a day stirring pots of various combos of above substances, before placing in jars and sealing.
3 - enjoy the hell out of blueberry/apple jam, spiced plum preserves and spicy blueberry chutney with breakfasts, on sandwiches and with cheese.

Optional step 4:
Send jars to friends and family, so as to avoid eating all of it myself and gaining two stone.

I'm currently back on step two, as the jars of blueberry/apple jam were my test case last week. After trying the final product on cornmeal waffles, I added the potential fourth step. It's not safe to keep too much close at hand.

Now thats a plan I could get behind.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2009, 06:58:13 PM »

Watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off and work on my website whilst waiting for my GF to awaken and then I'm hoping to get some Chinese food cuz I'm hungry.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2009, 11:03:40 PM »

My current plan:

Optional step 4:

The big blackberries are probably out down there. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2009, 11:45:30 PM »

My plan is coming along nicely.  On Friday night I did a phone interview with an RM in Illinois who handles a couple of the stores in the area I want to relocate to.  She will be passing my info along to the other RM that handles the rest of the stores in the area, and will be touching base with me this week.  Now I'm just waiting for something to quit/get canned/transfer/kick the bucket/etc. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2009, 05:50:53 AM »

Get up in time to go to class.

I'd like to report success, one down 47 to go.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Plan Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 37 queries.