Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Plan Thread

Poll

Will he do it?  CAN he do it?  

HE WILL DO IT!
HE WILL FAIL MIGHTILY!
HE'S A DICK, AND I HOPE HE FUCKS IT UP.
I WISH I HAD A PLAN!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: The Plan Thread  (Read 58524 times)

Bill Brasky

The Plan Thread
« on: March 14, 2009, 10:27:11 PM »

Hi, felines and fellers. 

Today I have announced a plan.  But not the details.  I'll cover that in a minute. 

The reason for this thread is for me to chart my progress and shoot the shit around a little bit about peoples goals, success, failures, hopes and dreams - or the lesser (but not unimportant) more trivial things like vacation plans, moving to a new pad, finishing school (school is very important, not trivial at all).  That said, I wish you all well on your personal plans in advance, nothing sucks like a big let-down. 

I want this thread to be positive.  I will moderate it and delete any negative trollers that aren't good natured ribbing.  If you can't take a little ribbing, don't post here, but theres no need to be obnoxious about something someone is putting forth effort into.  These are the things that make us better people, and not drones that shuffle through endless, repetetive days while precious life slides past like thread rolling off a spool.  It ends, you know.  And you need to do some cool shit, sometimes very important shit, to mark yourself as a productive, driven, and creative human. 

Reluctantly, I'm not gonna offer any specific details regarding my plans.  Because, to be honest, I feel a little trepidation over it.  But I'll say:  Its large, serious, and will totally change my life.  Everything has a chance of failure.  Because of the chance to fail, I would rather spare myself the ridicule in advance, its not constructive to my goal.  I need positivity, not negativity.  Plus, many of you would think I was completely full of shit - Mr BigTalk behind a computer, stroking his ego and making the whole thing up.  Trust me, I'm dead-fuckin-serious.  I have given myself over to the power of positive thinking.  You can make things happen, sometimes some really outlandish things.  But you have to believe it wholly, you have to live it, in advance. 

However, I am documenting my efforts, and I have a tentative goal of Christmas of this year.  Thats where my 2-week plotting ended as I logged my targets in my journal.  I took it as a good omen.  However, I have an advance goal, like a point of no return, which is in August, around my birthday.  If I get that far, I've essentially won my personal challenge, and at that time, will drop the documentation into here and claim success.  I'll also bump every few days if its not active, to give a progress report. 

If you wanna play hot-or-cold, I'll answer basic questions, I guess.  But not a million of 'em.  And no, I am not moving to The Free State. 

So, welcome to my journey.  It starts officially today. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: The Plan Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 10:34:24 PM »

Good luck with what ever it is, Brasky.   :D

Also, I have a goal.  It is to move by the end of this year.  To a place far away.  Most people call it Chicago.   :P
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

JWI

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 10:36:21 PM »

Also, I have a goal.  It is to move by the end of this year.  To a place far away.  Most people call it Chicago.   :P

Chicago sucks.  Tell Jizzy to leave that horrid place.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 10:39:07 PM »

Are you planning to be my marathon training buddy?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 10:40:09 PM »

Haha.  You ever been to Florida?  It's the worst, man.  Like Brasky said, I need positivity - and Florida is just not it.  People are nasty and rude everywhere, but there's no...life here.  Everyone is old.  I'm young, and I want to...live.  Not just go to work and come home everyday and all of that monotony.  There is literally very little to nothing to do here.  I'm excited because of the plans to move.  I'm excited because I'm finally happy for the first time in a long time.   :D
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

JWI

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 10:42:05 PM »

Haha.  You ever been to Florida?  It's the worst, man.  Like Brasky said, I need positivity - and Florida is just not it.  People are nasty and rude everywhere, but there's no...life here.  Everyone is old.  I'm young, and I want to...live.  Not just go to work and come home everyday and all of that monotony.  There is literally very little to nothing to do here.  I'm excited because of the plans to move.  I'm excited because I'm finally happy for the first time in a long time.   :D

Well congrats!  Still....Chicago is icky.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 10:42:16 PM »

He'd have to leave soon, because I doubt he'll want to go anywhere once Lindsey gets to town.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 10:45:25 PM »

He'd have to leave soon, because I doubt he'll want to go anywhere once Lindsey gets to town.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
         -George W. Bush

blackie

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 11:01:14 PM »

If you wanna play hot-or-cold, I'll answer basic questions, I guess. 
Does it involve piles of dead people?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 11:04:15 PM »

Are you planning to be my marathon training buddy?

I would, but I would die shortly after the first half-mile.  Maybe in a Jazzy.  

Bill Brasky

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 11:05:29 PM »

If you wanna play hot-or-cold, I'll answer basic questions, I guess. 
Does it involve piles of dead people?

Not at the moment.  "cold"

Bill Brasky

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 11:08:39 PM »

Thanks. 

Thats a good goal.  A substantial plan, indeed.  Keep us in the loop. 

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 11:08:52 PM »

Near me! Cool shit.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2009, 11:10:50 PM »

Look at that, making friends and contacts already. 

blackie

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2009, 11:11:28 PM »

Does it involve day trading?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Plan Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 38 queries.