Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Freetarian Show Live Tonight!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Freetarian Show Live Tonight!!!  (Read 4071 times)

freetarian

Re: The Freetarian Show Live Tonight!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 12:41:56 AM »

Dude, you have serious issues. Seriously, you should look for a qualified psychiatrist and get lots of help. Maybe even a few years in a rubber room with hourly counseling. I have never met another board poster as vile as you. You write like an anti social ignorant troll craving for attention. Good day! 

No.
Listen, you steroid-addled douchebag. I'll say it once.
I get along with plenty of people here.
I engage in informative, funny & yes, even caustic shit-talk.......as most do.
I'm happy to discuss recipes, weekend activities, movies, politics, business.......pretty much anything.
sometimes w/ civility, other times w/ a spiked club-in-hand.
YOU, come trolling in here, with NOTHING WORTH A SHIT TO ADD TO THIS FORUM, OTHER THAN YOUR SHITTY TEESHIRTS...go peddle your papers elsewhere.
and, you cockroach back in, from time to time.....you fucking schill.
THAT'S where the negativity from ME, comes from.
that, and you persist in the fallacy that ''pro wrestling'' isn't a smoke & mirror choreography....

Wow! Could you please spew any more hatred. Whatever I did or said to bring about this type of reaction from you, please except my most deepest sincere apologies. I would not want to be accused of driving some nut job to destroy someones private property or take the life or lives of innocent people who may be within your deranged reached. Please except my apologies dude! Take a deep breath and chill will ya! 

freetarian

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 12:46:17 AM »

spammer.

Spammer indeed! And with vast areas of improvement.

Anarchir, do you really believe this is spam? Also, I know you and I have jousted back and forth in the past, but I must say as I went back and read some of your past posts and I must put you over. As painful as this is for me to write this, You really do seem to know your stuff on most issues. Are you going to porc fest this year? I may be able to stop in at porc fest if I can get my schedule to work around that weekend. Very slim chance I can make it but I will try my best to stop in at porc fest.

Thanks Mr. Freetarian for the ego boost!  Nice job on the new logo-avatar thing, its much better than before.  Nope, no porcfest for me, I'm all the way in WI. So, when will you pick a color scheme for your site? It'll make it look actually professional, I promise! I suggest something that isnt contrasting.
To choose the base color: http://www.angelfire.com/dc/html-webmaster/color.htm
Or to pick an overall scheme: http://www.gpeters.com/color/color-schemes.php?search_term=liberty

Cheers Anarchir. I will for sure look into your idea. I will also, in the next couple of weeks hit you up and pick your brain for ideas that will modernize the site if you don't mind. It really does look like a site from 1995.   

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 03:52:06 AM »

rather be a troll , than a gay wrestler

There is nothing wrong with being gay, a wrestler or a gay wrestler.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

JWI

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2009, 12:24:13 AM »

I was watching wrestling when Val Venis was near the top. (I think he was IC champ) Anyway, I remember some gimmick where he was feuding with..Sexual Chocolate I think and a bunch of people beat him up, dragged him in the back and chopped his Mr. Happy off, or so we were led to believe since the camera cut away and all you heard was his scream.  The next week on RAW, someone was holding a sign that said "Val Venis has no penis"....yeah you could see it coming from a mile away but I still laughed.

I haven't had time to watch an entire video yet so I can't comment on it.  I think most people would know who Val Venis is before some numbnuts in NH protesting something, so I'm willing to give his show a chance.

Seriously Shawn, who decided you'd job to The Rock on the first RAW after the accident with Owen Hart?  I was shocked the WWF (WWE) didn't take a break for a couple weeks after that.

freetarian

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »

Wrestling is fake and therefore stupid imo. It's like believing in santa clause as an adult.

sorry if i've annoyed you dave.
i'm a shit-talker, betty crocker.......
but anyway,
the above qoute is too fucking funny ( & true)

For Humungus and those of his ilk, I present this article I wrote a few months back about Sherdog.com contributor Jake Rossen as he continued to write negatively about Pro Wrestling. Humungus, this article applies to you as well.   

http://freetarian.blogspot.com/2009/04/is-sherdogcom-contributer-jake-rossen.html

freetarian

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 11:49:19 PM »

heres what i left over at shameless-schill's blogsite:

pro-wrassling is to pro sports, what soap operas are to real life.
a bunch of scripted hacks attempting to mimic real life.
wrasslers only get injured when they fuck up their ''choreographed'' antics.
(fell the wrong way...accidentally 'really' hit another ''actor''...etc.)
dog & fucking pony show...
the only reason it is popular, is for the same reason the 3-headed cow & the fat lady with a beard at a circus side-show are great attractions. It was, and always will be, the ''freak-factor''

Seriously Humungay. You have serious mental issues that require professional help. After reviewing your past activity on this forum, I have come to the firm conclusion that you really are a mental case with nothing constructive to say. You engage in insidious language with zero rhyme or reason. You obviously have not graduated from high school and college or university would be way out of your league. Adding anything useful and/or insightful to this forum is something you have not done, or more accurately cannot do. Your lack of any intelligence what-so-ever is painfully obvious as you strive and troll for any attention your brain-dead post can acquire. Did your mom forget to teach you the old wise words of "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything"? Have you ever wondered why you are ignored by 7 people on this forum(Soon to be 8)? If you did get far enough through school to at least read half decent and understand what you are reading, I would like to suggest a book that may help you out somewhat as you troll through life. It's called "How to win friends and influence people!" Anyway, I'm just telling you straight that if you continue to be a dick-head, your profile will feature a big number 8 in "members who ignore you." Not that it's a huge deal or anything but I have grown tired of your childish antics and brain-dead replies. It was fun at first but enough is enough. Stop being a moron if that is at all possible! Cheers!

Sean           

freetarian

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2009, 12:34:28 AM »

so freetarian is that your victory over him? Good job. seriously great job. You are still annoying and wrestling is still dumb. Go join UFC before they added the pussy rules. I'd love to see you last. Or come join one of the street fights over here in stockton. I'd love to take you on anytime. Or just spam your shirts and annoying liberty of self rightousness.

Congrats Dave, you trolled long enough to get me to reply to you. Do I know you? Why are you needling me? What did I do to you? You don't even know me.

Jetfire

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2009, 12:41:33 AM »

Hmmmm? trolled enough lol. Obviously you dont know me. This is the internet. You didn't do anything to me. Whats the point of saying you dont even know me when you just asked me if I knew you. Not very smart are you? You are annoying period. You are too into wrestling and I think thats even more annoying. I think annoying ppl do nothing for liberty but harm. You will turn ppl off who dont know anything about liberty. I would have said more alot earlier but I just finally got annoyed to the point where I just had to finally say something. Happy val dick head?

Riddler

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2009, 10:11:12 AM »

Have you ever wondered why you are ignored by 7 people on this forum

only a complete douchebag would waste a second of his life pondering such inanities....as you clearly have done.
also, you fucking idiot, ''ignore'' on an internet forum is about as real as pro-wrestling is to real life....
btw you obviously don't know them, but at least FIVE of them are absolute cunts , not worthy of a 2nd glance.
please, add yourself to my douchebag list.

freetarian

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 11:26:51 AM »

Have you ever wondered why you are ignored by 7 people on this forum

only a complete douchebag would waste a second of his life pondering such inanities....as you clearly have done.
also, you fucking idiot, ''ignore'' on an internet forum is about as real as pro-wrestling is to real life....
btw you obviously don't know them, but at least FIVE of them are absolute cunts , not worthy of a 2nd glance.
please, add yourself to my douchebag list.

I so it is numb nuts! Nice knowing ya!

freetarian

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2009, 11:31:12 AM »

Hmmmm? trolled enough lol. Obviously you dont know me. This is the internet. You didn't do anything to me. Whats the point of saying you dont even know me when you just asked me if I knew you. Not very smart are you? You are annoying period. You are too into wrestling and I think thats even more annoying. I think annoying ppl do nothing for liberty but harm. You will turn ppl off who dont know anything about liberty. I would have said more alot earlier but I just finally got annoyed to the point where I just had to finally say something. Happy val dick head?

Hey fuck head. I have tured more people onto liberty and true freedom than you could ever hope to imagine. And before I let you satisfy your erotic fantasy of having a pro wrestler to jaw jack at, I have hit the ignore on you piss ant ass. Nice knowing you too dick head. Hope you enjoy the ignore world with Humungay.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Freetarian Show Live Tonight!!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.