Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Definitive Faghate Rant Contest Thread!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: The Definitive Faghate Rant Contest Thread!!!  (Read 24577 times)

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Re: The Definitive Faghate Rant Contest Thread!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 08:59:35 AM »

To anybody with a lick of experience Mr. Libman's ass sex theories are stupid, a little like the paranoid "abstinence" church freaks teaching kids these days. People like to discuss sex with me for two reasons, I am honest, I don't talk about shit I haven't tried. I can't discuss S/M because I have neither tried it or want to, but it sure as hell looks nasty and dangerous to me. There is a bunch of extreme sports that I suck at but love to do, if someone doesn't like it they can go fuck themselves.
Can you start labeling your threads JOKE, or TROLL, or something? You and R3 have a strange combination of intelligence, humor, and some silly ideas and it can be hard to tell if you are a dumbass or not.
I love U2

If its Libman, its troll.

R3 is turning around.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

alaric89

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2010, 09:02:29 AM »

That easy for you to say, you were invited to the party. :lol:

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2010, 09:20:22 AM »

It would be bizarre if they were the same person....
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2010, 09:20:50 AM »

It would be bizarre if they were the same person....

Nah, Libman's photos look different thatn the R3 in his videos.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2010, 07:59:54 PM »

To anybody with a lick of experience Mr. Libman's ass sex theories are stupid, a little like the paranoid "abstinence" church freaks teaching kids these days. People like to discuss sex with me for two reasons, I am honest, I don't talk about shit I haven't tried. I can't discuss S/M because I have neither tried it or want to, but it sure as hell looks nasty and dangerous to me. There is a bunch of extreme sports that I suck at but love to do, if someone doesn't like it they can go fuck themselves.
Can you start labeling your threads JOKE, or TROLL, or something? You and R3 have a strange combination of intelligence, humor, and some silly ideas and it can be hard to tell if you are a dumbass or not.
I love U2

I prefer REM.

But yes, it's safe to assume that anything Libman says is trolling, or else it is meant sincerely but is still safe to disregard. 

Alex Libman

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2010, 01:42:23 AM »

Every person who uses the word "troll" (except when mocking the concept as I do) is a troll.

Here's a little something you might have missed: the word "trolling" has no meaning whatsoever.  None.  Zilch.  I can call you a troll.  You can call me a troll.  Everyone and no one is a troll.  If we lived in a Monty Python sketch about the dark ages, you might as well have been using the word "witch".  I mock this concept by calling myself a troll, but that doesn't mean jack shit.  All of human civilization is nothing but "trolling", if you want to call it that, or it's "jhdfpwuiodfhing" if you choose to call it jhdfpwuiodfhing instead.

DontTreadOnMike

• View Profile
    • DontTreadOnMike Blog
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2010, 04:59:57 PM »

Oh Jesus. I Libman still around? Make I'll take another few months off from this board.

DontTreadOnMike

• View Profile
    • DontTreadOnMike Blog

Alex Libman

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2010, 06:53:19 AM »

C'mon!  Stop comparing me to some two-bit one-trick attention whore!  This is a very serious thread!  It addresses a very serious issue!  Faggotry is all around us!  Disguising itself, sneaking into our heads!  Subverting!  Suffocating!  Chiseling away at the last vestiges of normal rational non-extinction-bound heterosexual culture!

I always seem to be the last to figure things out...  Can you imagine going through life not knowing that Neil Patric Harris is gay?!  That makes Harold & Kumar gay by association!  I really enjoyed those movies, but in a way that is now just totally betrayed...  And I literally cried when I found out Chuck Palahniuk was gay!  And Douglas Coupland!  And Bret Easton Ellis!  That's pretty much half of good transgressive literature of my generation right there!!!  All things I ever felt while reading those books were completely -- ah, fuck, I don't even know how to finish this sentence -- just totally fucked!  It seems like every day I'm discovering homos jizzed into my head without me knowing it...  Horatio Alger!  Samuel Barber!  Tchaikovsky!  I feel like I was mind-raped, over and over again, for years, in the worst way possible!

:cry:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 07:09:20 AM by Alex Libman »

DontTreadOnMike

• View Profile
    • DontTreadOnMike Blog
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2010, 11:04:11 AM »

C'mon!  Stop comparing me to some two-bit one-trick attention whore!  

Prove that you're not

Alex Libman

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2010, 11:32:08 AM »

Me?  One-trick?!  One South Korean graduate student did his Ph.D. dissertation on classifying my posts according to the newly invented Libman Troll Categorization Decimal System!  This one goes into 269.19.6.0.0.2.

Now back to faggots jizzing into my head.  Seriously.  Every piece of dramatic presentation that ever used Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings - fucking ruined!  I no longer feel sorry for Elephant Man.  Heck, might as well re-invade 'Nam for all I care - we might have left for all the wrong faggy emotions that've been smuggled into our (sub)consciousness by the vast gay conspiracy in arts, media, entertainment, and who knows what else!

I'm even afraid to sign the Shire Society deceleration thingie - Ian McKellen totally fagged it up already, and if Elijah Wood turns out to be gay I will never think about Tolkien the same way again!

Amazing Richard

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2010, 03:58:28 PM »

This shows just how bad my gaydar is. I was stunned to find out that Ricky Martin is gay. I may be the only person on the planet that did not question Ricky Martin's sexuality. I actually still don't believe that he is gay. I reckon that Ricky Martin is calling himself gay in order to get attention. Ricky Martin is NOT gay....Ricky Martin is insane.

It's good to be aware that gay activists will list people as "gay", with virtually no evidence to support it. James Dean is often listed as "gay", but the reality is that he swung both ways, and didn't care.

There is a conspiracy going on with gay activists who have a thing against "bi-sexuals". Lots of gays think that "bisexuality" is not real, and so if a dude gets busted with a dick up in his ass, he automatically becomes "gay" in the eyes of the gay activists. And if the dude insists that he is not gay, but likes to swing both ways, then the gay activists will call the dude "confused", and insist that he's gay. This sort of shit that the gays like to pull is quite offensive to the bisexual/pan/fluid/kinky crowd. The bisexual activists are starting to realize that they are getting used by the gays, in order to make the gay agenda stronger.

The "fluid" crowd needs to tell the gays to fuck off and mind their own business, and stop getting involved with gays.
The gays like to say that the fluid crowd is bad for gay and lesbian politics. The gays can also notice that the "bisexual" has no loyalty to the gay agenda, and the gays hate that, too.

Since the "bisexual" is not interested in conforming to a "straight" or "gay" thing, he/she will notice that it's more comfortable to be around a more "fluid" type of crowd.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2010, 03:50:14 PM »

I am embarrassed to admit that I'm actually finding Libman's trolling entertaining.  It's like admitting you like Monster Truck Sunday Sunday SUNDAY!  It's like Libman is jizzing in my head and I'm a little turned on by it.

Alex Libman

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2010, 04:27:34 PM »

Glad you can appreciate where I'm coming from.  Now go sham-marry a nice Chinese girl who needs an American citizenship to escape Communist oppression and make lots of libertarian anchor babies to help outbreed the Massholes moving to New Hampshire.  And if she has a faghot twink brother, hey, you get two for the price of one!  :lol:

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2010, 06:05:55 PM »

Glad you can appreciate where I'm coming from.  Now go sham-marry a nice Chinese girl who needs an American citizenship to escape Communist oppression and make lots of libertarian anchor babies to help outbreed the Massholes moving to New Hampshire.  And if she has a faghot twink brother, hey, you get two for the price of one!  :lol:

Too bad the Red Chinese have more freedom in her "Communist oppression" than we have here in the USA.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Definitive Faghate Rant Contest Thread!!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.