Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Definitive Faghate Rant Contest Thread!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: The Definitive Faghate Rant Contest Thread!!!  (Read 24576 times)

Alex Libman

The Definitive Faghate Rant Contest Thread!!!
« on: August 11, 2010, 12:30:16 AM »

I hereby proclaim that faggotry has gone far enough!  It's one thing to leave people alone to suffer the consequences of their actions, but condoning it is completely different and that needs to stop right now!

First of all, the use of the word "gay" is completely inappropriate, and harmful because it totally screws up all English literature written prior to 1970s (most notably Ayn Rand) - there's nothing cheerful about having a hormonal disorder that makes you addicted to emotions associated with the wrong gender!  What homosexuality really is is evolution's way of telling you to EAT SHIT AND DIE, because you subconsciously know you aren't fit to pollute the human gene pool with more fucked up fagcopies or your fagself!  So, from this time forth, all faggots should be referred to as "shit-eating extinction commies".  Agreed?  Agreed.

The next order of business is how the "shit-eating extinction commies" are to be identified, without violating their Natural Rights but still protecting the Rights of people who don't want themselves, their loved ones, and especially their children influenced by shit-eating extinction commies.  A society that fails to quarantine its members who are infected with a rapidly-communicable disease will not survive for long!  This is why I call for all libertarians to support the freedom of shit-eating extinction commies to do as their please, just as long as they tatoo the words "I AM A SHIT-EATING EXTINCTION COMMIE" in big bold red letters on their foreheads.  Those letters should also glow in the dark, be followed up with translations in Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, and Braille, and come with free sanitary hand-wipes for any blind person who had to touch a shit-eating extinction commie in order to read them.  Any shit-eating extinction commie who fails to property identify him / her / itsself by those means will be considered to be committing an act of aggression against anyone in its proximity who may not know that it is a shit-eating extinction commie.  When using the Internet, all shit-eating extinction commies should be required to append the letters SEEC (for Shit-Eating Extinction Commie, pronounced "sick") to any alias or screen name they use.

NOTE: posts from shit-eating extinction commies trying to hijack this noble thread will be deleted.

Amazing Richard

Re: The Definitive Faghate Rant Contest Thread!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 12:36:15 AM »

how did you delete my shit? it's not even in high jack free zone, and it doesn't show that you are amping

Alex Libman

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 01:50:09 AM »

Elemenrary, my dear shit-eating extinction commie.  Elementary.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 04:17:09 AM »

Fuck you Libman, just... fuck you.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Alex Libman

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 06:11:23 AM »

Save it for The Definitive Jewhate Rant Contest in two weeks.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 06:30:16 AM »

"L.L." should win that one pretty easily.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 09:29:50 AM »

Typical all you can do is slander me.  ZIONISM IS NOT JUDAISM, and the country of ISRAEL is not JUDAISM.
Judaism is a religion.    I have no problem with Jewish people or their religion.  I have a problem with people who twist a religion to harm others.  And this is true for many religions not specifically Judaism.

davann

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 12:45:22 PM »

Was Alex recently shot down by a homo?

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 01:09:54 PM »

Probably

Alex Libman

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 01:25:52 PM »

What a stupid thing to suppose...  As stupid as saying that "Einstein got shot down by a relative before he came up with the Theory of Relativity".  Clearly my art flies light-years above your hollow little heads...

Since when does one need a reason for a faghate thread?!  It is an end in of itself, a triumph of evolutionary innovation, a monument to human dignity and the human capacity to overcome, to conquer, to strive forth to ever-greater glory, never to compromise, never to yield!

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2010, 01:28:28 PM »

I'm sure listeners to FTL who think "Hey, maybe I'll check out that forum they mentioned" and come here, and see this thread, will feel so at home.  Clearly this is a place that advocates sanity, wisdom, and freedom.

Alex Libman

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 01:36:56 PM »

Yes, the freedom to hate fags - logically, constructively, and for all the right reasons.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010, 02:51:46 PM »

Typical all you can do is slander me.  ZIONISM IS NOT JUDAISM, and the country of ISRAEL is not JUDAISM.
Judaism is a religion.    I have no problem with Jewish people or their religion.  I have a problem with people who twist a religion to harm others.  And this is true for many religions not specifically Judaism.
Ok, go defend another holocaust denying website covered in anti-semetic cartoons.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Stoker

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2010, 02:58:00 PM »

Foghat Rant?
[youtube=425,350]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DiUCE7w0_d4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DiUCE7w0_d4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2010, 03:34:50 PM »

Actually, on second thought it did not necessarily have to be recently.  Alex hangs on to grains of sand life hands him until they develop into warped pearls of ranting hatred.  He strings them together in a masturbatory necklace of homophobia.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Definitive Faghate Rant Contest Thread!!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.