Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  the creeping filth that is islam.....we better get ready
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: the creeping filth that is islam.....we better get ready  (Read 9605 times)

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
Re: the creeping filth that is islam.....we better get ready
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 09:07:53 AM »

Richard, are you saying you're bisexual?

This has been brought up a few times on here. In an ideal world....If a chick has the hots for me, I'd expect her to have the hots for other dudes that I would also find attractive. I would also expect the chick to be attracted to the other chicks that I would bring to her.

For the sake of convenience, I guess this is called "bisexuality". However, I do not find myself all that attracted to males just because they are males. If the male is "bisexual", and hot....I'll get really turned on. It's the same with the chicks. If she says she is "bisexual", and she's hot....I'll get more turned on than if she were to tell me that she's just "straight".

Sounds more like a Doppleganger to me.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

The Muslim Agorist

• FTL Creative Team
  • Join the Counter Economy
    • View Profile
    • The San Francisco Muslim Examiner
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 05:27:23 PM »

I disagree. But the idea of a suicide bomber showing up at the white house and citizens helping him/her over the fence made me laugh.

What about the idea of some crazed Muslim Jihadists steering a plane full of passengers and crashing it straight into the pentagon? Does that make you laugh?

Only when you say it.
"The Greatest Jihad is to speak a word of truth in the face of a tyrant."
~Prophet Muhammad

I'm tired of Repeating Myself

mrapplecastle

• autonomist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2010, 07:34:18 PM »

for someone to say whats natural for me to do, believe or desire is bullshit...along with the muslims are gonna get us, and then the mexicans, or the mexicans are going to steal the muslims' jobs and get us first

Pilot_MKN

• Take to the Skies
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 10:06:19 PM »

I disagree. But the idea of a suicide bomber showing up at the white house and citizens helping him/her over the fence made me laugh.

What about the idea of some crazed Muslim Jihadists steering a plane and crashing it straight into the pentagon? Does that make you laugh?

If the plane was empty besides jihadists and the cleaning crew was not at the Pentagon I would have to say yes this would make me chuckle for at least a week.  Many other Americans would not admit it out loud but they are thinking the same thing. See what you are up against here in the states Avshae? The majority of us are cheering for the bloody terrorists as long as no inocent people are hurt. We do love an underdog.

Stuff like this is going to end up in a news article slamming the freedom movement
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights make the airplane"

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 10:28:33 PM »

for someone to say whats natural for me to do, believe or desire is bullshit...along with the muslims are gonna get us, and then the mexicans, or the mexicans are going to steal the muslims' jobs and get us first

You just wait and see.. in two decades America will be a nation of Islamized Mexicans.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

avshae

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2010, 02:16:05 AM »

Hey quickmike, check out this thread it gives a bit of insight into avshae.

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=34475.0

Oh, you mean the thread where you demonstrated how a libertarian would take the helm of a free society and crash it into the ground. Being outwitted by an Islamic group of terrorists with far less means that those at your disposal. Abandoning the people under your protection to constant terrorism. I hope for the sake of libertarianism that there are people here who would have played it smarter.

avshae

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2010, 02:18:30 AM »

Of all the populaces in the world the Jews should understand the importance of keeping power in check. If they haven't learned by now, nothing I say will change them. :(

Israeli power is self-checked, as in any democracy.
But who will check Iranian power? Who will check the power of Iranian proxies Hamas and Hezbolla?

avshae

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2010, 02:36:47 AM »

Hey quickmike, check out this thread it gives a bit of insight into avshae.

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=34475.0

Yeah, it makes alot more sense now why he seems so cowrdly and wouldnt mind letting himself get assraped by the government in the name of national security. 8)

Much of what I hear from people on this forum is "guvrment stole ma money" and "guverment fucked me", and the favorite - "guverment tried to kill me, boo-hoo-hoo". Sky is blue, proves guverment is evil. Sky is gray? - proof of guverment failure. Its sort of a compound of naivety, self-centeredness, and ignorance of History and political science.

This is a routine image portraying lack of personal security in Israel in the previous decade (I'll go light on you, hopefully you'll get the picture):

avshae

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2010, 02:42:32 AM »

The majority of us are cheering for the bloody terrorists as long as no inocent people are hurt.

Ya, and I'd love cottage cheese if it weren't for the dairy content. The whole issue with terrorism is the targeting of non-combatants or innocents. The cleaning guy at the pentagon is just as innocent as the secretary whose desk he cleans.

alaric89

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2010, 04:38:59 AM »

I guess we are just different. Ann Frank was a little girl unjustly murdered by a group of people and their enablers. The father and son caught in the cross fire in Iraq were unjustly murdered by a group of people and their enablers.
Being the little pussy I am I literally cried when I read that diary of the first, and screamed with anguish at my TV when I saw the second live on CNN. What fucking invisible sky wizard they prayed to meant NOTHING to me.
I honestly don't understand what the FUCK you want. We got a 20 year old woman who gave birth chained down on the front page of this websight (in a democracy) and you tell me that I should give cops more power?

The Muslim Agorist

• FTL Creative Team
  • Join the Counter Economy
    • View Profile
    • The San Francisco Muslim Examiner
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2010, 11:25:33 AM »

"The Greatest Jihad is to speak a word of truth in the face of a tyrant."
~Prophet Muhammad

I'm tired of Repeating Myself

Riddler

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2010, 09:21:28 PM »

i'll not allow hijacking & morphing of this thread by fag-3 & his dick-smoking tendencies.
btw, as we all know, jewtube is havin troub
here's the orig. vid to make my point.
(we've been on the cape w/ the kennedy's since fri)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h2XBZz88VE

poo-poo this all you want naysayers.
fuckers are takin over europe & we're next

fucking mosque at ground zero......arrogant cunts
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 09:27:11 PM by Dragline »

avshae

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2010, 07:19:32 AM »

I guess we are just different. Ann Frank was a little girl unjustly murdered by a group of people and their enablers. The father and son caught in the cross fire in Iraq were unjustly murdered by a group of people and their enablers.
Honestly, can you not tell the difference between a systematic and documented plan of genocide that killed 6 million Jews before it was forcefully stopped, and non-combatants caught in the crossfire? CAn't you see the difference in the scale, the intention of the acting parties?! The latter is technically not even murder.

I honestly don't understand what the FUCK you want. We got a 20 year old woman who gave birth chained down on the front page of this websight (in a democracy) and you tell me that I should give cops more power?

I don't know about "more" power, I just think you people here should not so quickly dismiss the role of government security, despite its many evident flaws.

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2010, 07:39:27 AM »

Of all the populaces in the world the Jews should understand the importance of keeping power in check. If they haven't learned by now, nothing I say will change them. :(

But who will check Iranian power? Who will check the power of Iranian proxies Hamas and Hezbolla?

How the world sees the middle east -

The world would honestly be better off if the entire middle east was nuked including Israel.This would be self protection from the possibility of ww3.
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  the creeping filth that is islam.....we better get ready

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.