Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  the creeping filth that is islam.....we better get ready
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: the creeping filth that is islam.....we better get ready  (Read 9604 times)

Riddler

the creeping filth that is islam.....we better get ready
« on: August 13, 2010, 08:43:50 AM »

its a-comin, negroes

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ocU5x_03MDM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ocU5x_03MDM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocU5x_03MDM
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 09:17:42 PM by Dragline »

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
Re: the creeping filth that is islam.....we better get ready
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 09:19:25 AM »

its a-comin, negroes

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6h2XBZz88VE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6h2XBZz88VE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Eh, theres like 1000 armed americans waiting for every "Jihadist" that comes to our doorstep. Im not too worried about them. Im more worried about any kind of police state our own governent might set up in reaction to it.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

alaric89

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 09:28:58 AM »

You said it Quickmike, plenty of threats to deal with that are known and real, not a lot of Muslims tazing old ladies and kids on youtube right now in the USA. People who worry about theoretical threats are trying to ignore the real ones. 

Stoker

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 09:45:47 AM »

If there is a "terrorist" attack blamed on Muslims(Iranians in particular) in the near future you can rest assured that it will be entirely staged by or "allowed to happen" by the murdering warmongers running our world.

davann

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 02:42:40 PM »

Hell, if I saw a suicide bomber trying to get over the White House fence while wearing a bomb vest I do believe I would give him a lift up. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. As long as they keep their attacks directed toward those responsible I have no issues with them.

alaric89

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 04:51:05 PM »

I disagree. But the idea of a suicide bomber showing up at the white house and citizens helping him/her over the fence made me laugh.

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 02:17:49 AM »

The government is more likely to blow something up.
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

avshae

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 03:44:21 AM »

I disagree. But the idea of a suicide bomber showing up at the white house and citizens helping him/her over the fence made me laugh.

What about the idea of some crazed Muslim Jihadists steering a plane full of passengers and crashing it straight into the pentagon? Does that make you laugh?

avshae

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 03:48:29 AM »

Even if the muslims do take over England, who cares?  That shit aint gonna fly over here.

That kinda reminds me of how the Europeans, led by British PM Chamberlain, basically sacrificed Czechoslovakia to Hitler in 1939, thinking that if they just give the beast its feed, the beast will become tame. After all, Chamberlain didn't care about Czechoslovakia, it was not as if the shit was gonna fly over to England.

alaric89

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 09:55:00 AM »

avshae? Dude, I fear religion in general. True, the Jews are relatively innocent but, you yourself proved to me that Jewish extremist are difficult to deal with. I think the general Libertarian consenses is that Here and Now in western culture statist are a bigger problem. A group of Islamics don't fingerfuck me and my family when we travel. A group of statists, using a fear I don't have as a excuse,  do fingerfuck me and my family. Because of fear mongering and monster manufacturing, people have to show there ID to authorities on request. I can simply kill some idiot criminal (Islamic, or not) trying to kill me and be a hero. I defend myself from a government thug trying to kill me and I would first be demonised then killed or imprisoned. I simply prefer enemies I can defeat.
When it comes to fearing Islamic extremist, the statist cure is simply worse than the disease.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 10:00:29 AM »

When it comes to fearing Islamic extremist, the statist cure is simply worse than the disease.

+1

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 10:24:36 AM »

What about the idea of some crazed Muslim Jihadists steering a plane full of passengers and crashing it straight into the pentagon? Does that make you laugh?

Yeah, the government did a SWELL job of preventing that from happening didnt they?  Maybe they should spend money (if theyre gonna spend anyones tax dollars on anything at all) on a good defense instead of wasting all that cash going around the world fuckin with people and instigating such attacks. Theres a novel idea.

avshae

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 11:37:10 AM »

Yeah, the government did a SWELL job of preventing that from happening didnt they?
Not that I'm a fan of US security forces, but you do not know anything about their success rate. For all you know they could have prevented a hundred 9/11 incidents and failed in only one - and that would be the one everybody knows about.

Maybe they should spend money (if theyre gonna spend anyones tax dollars on anything at all) on a good defense

Since terrorism usually involves the terrorist blending into the population, defense against terrorism typically involves some infringement on the privacy of people, such as showing ID. In Israel they search your bag before you can enter most public places (malls, theaters etc.) Do I like it? Of course not. But the alternative is to risk getting blown up by some crazy Jihadist suicide bomber in the mall, and that is not a manufactured monster but a real bloody one.

Alex Libman

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 11:38:49 AM »

Sad as it may be, Islam just might be the one thing on this planet that isn't going extinct in the next few hundred years!  Plus you get four young wives who know their place, possibly more...  ;)

avshae

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 11:44:52 AM »

Sad as it may be, Islam just might be the one thing on this planet that isn't going extinct in the next few hundred years!
That would be a damn shame. So lets make sure it does not happen.

Plus you get four young wives who know their place, possibly more...  ;)

There are only 50.2% women. You get 4+ wives only if you're a top dog. The rest get to become teenage martyrs and get their first sexual experience in heaven with the 70 virgins deal.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  the creeping filth that is islam.....we better get ready

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.