Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Chemtrails are so bad today...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The Chemtrails are so bad today...  (Read 6301 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
The Chemtrails are so bad today...
« on: July 04, 2010, 01:23:26 AM »

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
Re: The Chemtrails are so bad today...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 04:06:35 AM »

if Dem be  chem-trails they sprayed very very lightly :P

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 04:20:43 AM »

she's hot.

slightly related:  I swear to god I saw a predator drone zippin' through the sky about a week or so ago--small, white aircraft cruising along at a pretty quick pace.  silent.

I was just smoking a cigarette when I happened to look up at the right place at the right time.

I was just like o_O...whoa,.
Do yourself a favor.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 11:12:02 AM »

if Dem be  chem-trails they sprayed very very lightly :P

There are no such thing as chemtrails.

davann

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 12:12:33 PM »

she's hot.

slightly related:  I swear to god I saw a predator drone zippin' through the sky about a week or so ago--small, white aircraft cruising along at a pretty quick pace.  silent.

I was just smoking a cigarette when I happened to look up at the right place at the right time.

I was just like o_O...whoa,.

What part of the country? I did read that the government was going to start using drones in the states for surveillance and such. So, unlike chem trails, drones are the real deal.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 12:19:02 PM »

Really?  Spent some time working in the top levels of some secret program, have we?

Jesus fuck. Yes, I'm a fucking Fed plant sending out misinformation. Haven't you heard?

Also, if there were a fucking secret program you wouldn't know about it. It's a fucking SECRET. PROGRAM.

An unequivocal statement like that about something as disputed as chemtrails is, well, disappointing.

Be disappointed then. Bunk is bunk and people wasting their time on stupid conspiracy shit is bunk.

"Oh, the bad mens is spraying mind control chemicals into the air and mind control chemicals into the waterses!!! I'll take extra special care now to not pay any attention to the VERY REAL ATROCITIES GOING ON ALL OVER THE PLANET BECAUSE OF THE CONSPIRACY TO SAP AND IMPURIFY ALL OF OUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone"

Worry about real things. Jesus fucking fuck on a merry go round.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 12:20:29 PM »

I may be slightly agitated today. Must be the chemtrails.

ForumTroll

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 12:21:52 PM »

ForumTroll

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 12:23:02 PM »

They are coming from your newly acquired exercise bike that was meant to go to low income negroes in order to agitate them and start a race war.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2010, 12:28:06 PM »

They are coming from your newly acquired exercise bike that was meant to go to low income negroes in order to agitate them and start a race war.

CHEMBIKES'D

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 02:16:51 PM »

Chemtrails arent disputed. Only a few very confused conspiracy people believe in them.
http://media.libsyn.com/media/sgu5x5/SGU5x52010-06-14.mp3

Drones on the other hand, are very very real. Small ones and big ones.

U.S. Hunter-Killer Drone:

Italian Version:

[youtube=480,385]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ok81HCZ6fdQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ok81HCZ6fdQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]<--Youtube video here FYI.

The aftermath of a drone attack. Ironically found on the "Wonders of Pakistan" site:
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 09:37:39 PM »

Really?  Spent some time working in the top levels of some secret program, have we?

Jesus fuck. Yes, I'm a fucking Fed plant sending out misinformation. Haven't you heard?

Also, if there were a fucking secret program you wouldn't know about it. It's a fucking SECRET. PROGRAM.

An unequivocal statement like that about something as disputed as chemtrails is, well, disappointing.

Be disappointed then. Bunk is bunk and people wasting their time on stupid conspiracy shit is bunk.

"Oh, the bad mens is spraying mind control chemicals into the air and mind control chemicals into the waterses!!! I'll take extra special care now to not pay any attention to the VERY REAL ATROCITIES GOING ON ALL OVER THE PLANET BECAUSE OF THE CONSPIRACY TO SAP AND IMPURIFY ALL OF OUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone"

Worry about real things. Jesus fucking fuck on a merry go round.

I really am sorry that my reply set you off.  Clearly that was an unpleasant experience for you.

All I was trying to say is that you don't know whether or not they're real.

I don't either, but government has done some pretty stupid shit, so it wouldn't surprise me to find out that dudes like Cliff Carnicom were/are right.

You're reply didn't set me off. I set me off. Conspiracy stuff just irks the shit outta me. As for the reality or non-reality of chemtrails, I was making a blanket statement along the same lines as "There's no such thing as ghosts." There's no giant boogeyman that I'm going to waste my life worrying about. Chemtrails are an issue without merit. The chemtrail people are certain that chemtrails exist, but can't even come up with an explaination for what they are supposed to be doing. Mind control chemicals? Weather control chemicals? Nano bots? All these people can agree upon is that it's the government (Or the Jews) and it's nefarious.

This is not science. It's a bunch of conclusions and speculation with absolutely NOTHING to back it up but "Hey, contrails are different now I think." and a bunch of fear.

I'm not going to live my life worrying about that sort of crap when there's real stuff that can be proven going on openly and publicly.

That's my issue. I don't care about woo woo when there are real issues to deal with. It's a rabbit hole and a waste of energy.

There are no such things as chemtrails. There are no such things as ghosts. There are no such things as special Jews who rule the world. There are no such things as reptilian alien infiltrators.

I can say this due to lack of evidence. The onus of truth lies upon he who claims that something is so. You got lizard jew chemtrails? Show me repeatable, testable evidence. Fly a fucking plane up there and get some air samples.

Until I see that, no such thing.

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 01:28:02 AM »

ROFLCOPTERS are a'flyin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTdLvnlV_xE

I don't think she was actually serious. Or, at least, I really don't want to believe she was.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 01:51:58 AM »

ROFLCOPTERS are a'flyin.

I don't think she was actually serious. Or, at least, I really don't want to believe she was.

I think she was. Schizo.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 02:47:05 AM »

ROFLCOPTERS are a'flyin.

Yeah, she's got almost 400 vids of conspiracy crap.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The Chemtrails are so bad today...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.