Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The 2010 Trolly Awards - Nomination Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: The 2010 Trolly Awards - Nomination Thread  (Read 27612 times)

Amazing Richard

Re: The 2010 Trolly Awards - Nomination Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2011, 11:39:05 PM »

Alex has been basically spamming my PM box over this thread.....but, I'm not gonna report him, just yet.

My vote goes to Robin.m .....she is a MASSIVE MASSIVE troll. She tries to get all kinds of "liberty-minded" dudes all riled up with all her sexy pictures.....even though she is married with children.....and that's just WRONG!!

LULZ

you are mad I did not come to your sex party because I am too busy being awesome in NH and stuff :D

Well...it's your loss, Robin. You missed some splendid sights, and carnal delights. You also missed the majestic peacocks. But, don't worry. I'll get even more peacocks for the next sex party...and you better be there.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2011, 11:48:56 PM »

What did I do?

Are you talking about the time I submitted some of your racist comments to a site where they make fun of racist comments?

Yes. Do you remember how bothered you got when I sent the admin of that site....all kinds of secret information about you? I bet you still don't know as to the contents of that secret information that you were desperately trying to coax out of me, and others.

Serves you right for doing me the way that you did.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 01:03:56 AM »

What did I do?

Are you talking about the time I submitted some of your racist comments to a site where they make fun of racist comments?

Yes. Do you remember how bothered you got when I sent the admin of that site....all kinds of secret information about you? I bet you still don't know as to the contents of that secret information that you were desperately trying to coax out of me, and others.

Serves you right for doing me the way that you did.

Hey if you have secret information on me, I just want to know what it is.

You can post it on the boards here, I don't really care.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2011, 02:42:52 AM »

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2011, 07:03:22 AM »

The Simpsons rip me off (again) with an episode that makes fun on the Award Show circus [BT].  I'm going to get L. Neil's lawyers and sue!  :roll:

Who is the guy in the top left...wearing the red Hawaiian shirt????
It's an ancient image of L. Neil from an ancient Geocities site.  I thought the Richard III image would be more controversial.  Please feel free to PhotoShop up some better nominee images if you like.

it looks like Alex is going to try to humiliate me by putting me in a competition with Assange.

I'm just your neutral nerdy host...  Think of me as an Alex Trebek (but without the sponsored wardrobe).  Neither of the two nominations came from me.

I'd like to nominate a thread.

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/general/drama-in-the-free-state/

Interesting, but this is an individualist award.  There's no such thing as a "collective mind", "collective will", or "collective trolling"!  Everyone trolls for him or her or itself!

Is this a legal entry?

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/general/the-2010-trolly-awards-nomination-thread/

I think so.

The 2010 Trolly Awards honor the trollastic achievements of the year 2010 (except there'll also be a Posthumous Lifetime Achievement Award presented by your humble trollator (I'm all secretive about that (unless you've seen my avatar on another forum)) (and maybe a YouTube dance number)).  The awards take place in the beginning of the subsequent year, around the same time as Tony Awards, Academy Awards, etc.  Even in theory this could only get nominated next year, so the 2010 Trolly Awards could theoretically win at the 2011 Trolly Awards, but people generally don't like it when award shows win awards, especially when it's just presenting awards to themselves...  You know how them North Korean newspapers would spin this!  So we must retain total impartiality - but that's a discussion for next year.

Plus I've personally already done some 2011 Award-worthy trolling that's really lightyears and lightyears ahead of this thread!  (One example - click "last" to start reading from the bottom.)   :lol:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 07:20:52 AM by Alex Libman »

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2011, 07:25:15 AM »

I'd like to make an exception for Denis Goddard's request...

But which individual troll would get the award?!

(EDIT: I've changed my mind, double-posting isn't so bad.)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 10:21:04 AM by Alex Libman »

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2011, 10:21:20 AM »

Here are some choice El Neil trollpressions to go with the nomination.

It started with:

Shire Society Founders:

please contact me immediately by e-mail, as we have important
business I’m sure you’d rather discuss privately than in public.

L. Neil Smith
lneil@netzero.com

When Lance (the nicest person I know in the FSP, BTW) tried to reason with him, LNS replied:

Mr. Weber, et al.,

I don't know what writing you think you did. This document of yours
is plagiarized directly from my "Covenant of Unanimous Consent",
absolutely without my knowledge or permission,  and without even
giving me proper credit as the author.

What's worse, you have altered and damaged my property, again
without my knowledge or permission. Here's the URL for the Covenant
of Unanimous Consent.

http://www.lneilsmith.org/new-cov.html

Adding insult to injury, you have deprived me of income I derived
from accepting and archiving the document.

Theft and vandalism are not the bases on which a free society can
be established. I suggest that you get together with your friends and
try to figure out how you're going to make restitution to me. Otherwise,
my next communications about this situation will be as public as I can
make them.

I am blind-copying this message to my attorney.

L. Neil Smith

When Ian pointed out that credit was given, etc, LNS fired back:

Okay, now you've done it.

You are a liar and a thief. I will now take this matter public and let other
people decide whether you have stolen from me or not. Your line about
crediting me in some obscure location and being "inspired" by my work,
rather than what you have really done is a transparent falsehood. If you
were telling the truth now, you would have notified me at some point
before making your pilfered document public.

If you accuse me of statism of any kind, you'll have to make restitution
for that, as well.

As a kindness, before you engage me in this matter, I suggest that you
check into what I wrote when Aaron Zelman was attacked by two disgruntled
former members of JPFO, and what I did when a Canadian magazine accused
me of racism. It'll take  little research on your part, but I guarantee you'll be
happy and relieved that you did.

My demeanor is far from threatening; it is the natural reaction of a
professional writer to plagiarism. I will not be stolen from, and I will not be
edited without my consent. Forget the bluster and forget the handjob. You
are morally in debt to me and the sooner you freely  acknowledge that, the
happier everybody will be.

N.

(etc, etc, etc)

And, from my e-mail exchange:

You are apparently an illiterate. Show me where I threatened anybody
with government force. I did not. Now I will accept your abject apology.

N.

--
=========================

FIND MY BOOKS AT:

Arc Manor/Phoenix Pick: http://www.phoenixpick.com/

Big Head Press: http://www.bigheadpress.com

_Ceres_ Online:
http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/?page_id=53

READ MY OPINIONS AT:

The Libertarian Enterprise: http://www.ncc-1776.org

L. Neil Smith At Random:
http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/

The Moratorium:
http://elneil.rationalreview.com/

The Webley Page: http://www.lneilsmith.org

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership:
http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/lneilsmith.htm

Don't teach grandpa how to suck eggs, kiddo. It wasn't even a nice try.

But I do have two observations about your beung disappointed with
me. The first is that if I hadn't disappointed you or someone like you,
then I clearly wouldn't be doing my job. Your puling and puking, like
that of the rest of your coterie of marxoid trash are music to my ears,
so by all means keep it up.

The second is that if you're disappointed now, you ain't seen
nothing yet.

N.

[SNIP same long signature as his last replies]

You know you're a thief or an enabler of thieves. I don't need to       
prove it to you. Nor will I subject myself to a public appearance
controlled by my ideological and economic enemies. No, I have broader
plans which you will zll just have to wonder and worry about.

Hey, there's always Venezuela, where your moral outlook will be
welcomed.

N.

:lol:

Can I get some quotes / trollpressions from the other nominees?  :P

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2011, 01:10:56 PM »

Julian Assange:

“Which country is suffering from too much freedom of speech? Name it, is there one?”

“We know for sure that one big media company in the US had the ‘Collateral Murder’ video for years and did not release it.”

“(one way Wikileaks successfully defends against litigation) …by using every trick in the book that multinational companies use to route money through tax havens -instead we route information.”

Haha, using their own tricks against them.

And a more sad quote:

“(Undoing Deception)

…the main manual for Guantanamo Bay, in fact two editions, which reveal that black and white as a matter of policy that the guards there were to hide people and everyone who came in for the first month, from the Red Cross.

And they were to forge the paperwork, allow the Red Cross through, that they had certain sections that were ‘show prisons’.

And when this came out the spokesperson for Guantanamo Bay denied the whole thing and said ‘That was then, it’s all changed.’ And as a result of that another source came forward and gave us the next year’s manual and showed no actually it had gotten worse.

So with primary sources there is so much you can do to undo that kind of deception, when it’s black and white and in policy.”

Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2011, 11:06:17 PM »

Assange's nomination is definitely secure.  I'd just like to remind everyone that the "troll" label as it is used here is completely judgment-neutral - I am a big supporter of what WikiLeaks doing, for the most part.  Maybe Assange is a bit too left-libertarian for my taste, but nonetheless libertarian enough.  I would release information a bit faster though.  And try harder to prioritize leaks against less free regimes than the US.  And I'd maintain that big business is not the enemy - they do many awesome things to counterbalance government force and advance technology and other things that make hope of greater liberty possible.  I had his site mirrored on 6-7 big hosting companies (including Microsoft and Amazon) at one point just to see if any of them would cancel my account as the result - none did, because no one pressured them to.   :)

Would anyone like to pick out some of R3's and/or Robin.m's trolliest trollquotes to complete their nominations?  :P

(EDIT:  OMFG!!!  :shock::shock::shock:  Guess who just broke every record for radio trolling in one interview!  I think I already know who I'll nominate next year...)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 11:52:08 PM by Alex Libman »

Amazing Richard

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2011, 11:46:16 PM »

Assange's nomination is definitely secure.  I'd just like to remind everyone that the "troll" label as it is used here is completely judgment-neutral - I am a big supporter of what WikiLeaks doing, for the most part.  Maybe Assange is a bit too left-libertarian for my taste, but nonetheless libertarian enough.  I would release information a bit faster though.  And try harder to prioritize leaks against less free regimes than the US.  And I'd maintain that big business is not the enemy - they do many awesome things to counterbalance government force and advance technology and other things that make hope of greater liberty possible.  I had his site mirrored on 6-7 big hosting companies (including Microsoft and Amazon) at one point just to see if any of them would cancel my account as the result - none did, because no one pressured them to.   :)

Would anyone like to pick out some of R3's and/or Robin.m's trolliest trollquotes to complete their nominations?  :P

I don't know what you mean by "complete", but it sounds like I'm in, regardless of such "completion".

As for Robin, I don't remember if she executed her sexy picture trolling in the Lord's Year Of 2010...but she prolly did.... and that's good enough for me. Put her on the list, Alex....so as to prove to the internets that yer asexual days are over...and you are able to recognize these sexy trolls when you see them.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 11:49:10 PM by Princess Pubella »

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2011, 11:41:39 AM »

When I was 13....I fell in love with a classmate. He had big feet, a high pitched voice, and lots of freckles. He was always a bit of a troublemaker, and I would encourage him to steal things for me. He would tell me some stories about fucking a girl that lived around the corner.

This one time, after gym class, the boys were changing clothes, and I noticed my best friend's testicle hanging out of his white underpants. I looked...but I never developed a thing for him.

A year after that, I came across the freckled big foot boy, in the mall. He grabbed my coat collars and shook me around for a bit. I don't know what he was trying to do. I'm guessing I was just a joke to him.

A couple of years ago, I attended a funeral party, and met this wonderful girl. For whatever reason, she attended the event....wearing her high school catholic uniform. I've never seen this girl before....she was my cousin, but yet ....she was my lover. She had these big pimples on her face, but she was still so beautiful! She talked in such an amazing way.

I felt such a connection with her, and I think she had a thing for me....but this is the kind of stuff that has to rot away.

When I hit 16, I fell in love with another boy. He had the most amazing hair...I so wanted that hairstyle! He would laugh at all my jokes.

At the same time this girl was trying to get with me....but I reckoned she had "big legs". She seemed cool, but then I found out that she was dealing with some other guy that apparently ejaculated into a bowl of potato chips, and they ate from it.

It gets worse...... Then I found out that this dude trained his dog to lick his dick, and I'm pretty sure that the girl I liked was a witness to this....and who knows what else!

And then he killed himself. He was 16!

I liked his sister...she had a "goth" look going on....but I never ended up talking with her. I would just see her walking down the hall....at school....and that tragedy would come into my mind.

Alex Libman

• View Profile
    • libman.org
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2011, 08:27:02 PM »

I don't know, R3 / Princess Pu's trolling is a bit amateurish compared to the likes of El Neil, Assange, or even your humble trollator here...   :twisted:

We have until April 1st to narrow down the nominations, then the 15 days of voting begins.

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2011, 08:35:49 AM »

Don't be hating Libman, that shit is deeply disturbed.

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2011, 01:05:00 AM »

Submission Eve the Banana caller:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kag2yXDFoAU[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The 2010 Trolly Awards - Nomination Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.