Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The 100 and 1 reasons to move to New Hampshire
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The 100 and 1 reasons to move to New Hampshire  (Read 3034 times)

Viper5502002

The 100 and 1 reasons to move to New Hampshire
« on: December 07, 2005, 05:02:04 AM »

I am starting this thread hoping that it is worth it too you... The Freestaters think the original 101 reason's are abit out of date... and your input to each one might provide clarity and focus to each one might make a difference... and so do I...So I will release Weekly 5 of the issues down to the last #1 issue, why the free state project is the answer to freedom in your life time...all I ask of you is that you comment to each or any of the 101 reasons to make the definition clearer or make a case for the reason you wish to post too...

Please understand I am on the fence of moving to the Free State and this is an exorcises in my belief system...you can with each submission make my argument for it or tell me I am nuts... I hope each submission will be we thought out...I hope that each submission will have an open mind...Because as a freedom loving whole we are smarter then the individual...

Mike the Conservative from OHIO...

Viper5502002

Re: The 100 and 1 reasons to move to New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 05:19:39 AM »

Due technical issues this thread will be continued in reverse order 5 at a time via the free state project...
http://www.lpnh.org/101-Reasons-to-Move-to-NH.pdf

fisher

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 07:13:05 AM »

you can with each submission make my argument for it or tell me I am nuts...
If you do it on the FSP forum you are only looking to be talked into the FSP.

TN_FSP

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 12:49:54 AM »

you can with each submission make my argument for it or tell me I am nuts...
If you do it on the FSP forum you are only looking to be talked into the FSP.

I don't get what either of you are saying.

sfliberty

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 10:03:48 PM »

If he does it on the Free State Project Forum he will not have any arguments against the FSP; thus, he will be lured into joining them.  Muw ha ha ha ha.

coffeeseven

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2005, 08:28:49 PM »

Once you've had your hands stepped on by government a few times you find out you don't need 101 reasons.

Only 1.

To paraphrase: The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over, and expect different results.

I'm going to do something different. Hope to see you in NH.

Viper5502002

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 09:24:01 AM »

OK....Sorry...I can't recant what I posted in the forum....I have had some technical issues between The Acrobat Reader and this site to post Plain Text...for the 101 Reasons... I still hope to post them (in Reverse order, five topics, Weekly) for open discussion... And I am TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF into of a reason to go...but family and Job are still preventing me... Ok to the next issue... Even the FREE STATE PROJECT FOLKS are saying this list is a bit out of date... but I still do not have time to type them up individually...that is why I requested help in another forum (looking for volunteers... I think as a community...we can look as each idea...tear them apart... then give better input what are the BEST reasons to support the ideas... and Re-Write them... Giving new focus to the reason to move there...

Gay_Libertarian

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 07:44:03 PM »

The FSP really lost a lot of credibility with me the moment it began fawning all over NH governor Craig Benson.

He's about as big a libertarian as George W. Bush.

Stepchild

• If you won't step up, shut up! Support FTL!!
  • Sure I might die here, but the money is tax free!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 08:00:06 AM »

One reason is they have some great fishing I hear and wonderful scenery. Oh yea and the freedom ovement will be more supported! ~Mike~  8)
No I am not a soldier. I am a contractor here in Iraq and for those of you that bash us remember we are the "Free Market" workers willing to put our lives on th line here to earn the Tax free $. This allows me to better support the Pro Freedom m

eukreign

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 03:42:21 PM »

The FSP really lost a lot of credibility with me the moment it began fawning all over NH governor Craig Benson.

He's about as big a libertarian as George W. Bush.

A lot of people who plan on moving and have ALREADY moved don't particularly like the FSP but that hasn't stopped them.

You're moving to NH for freedom not to make the FSP happy. FSP is just a bus, once you arrive the bus is gone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The 100 and 1 reasons to move to New Hampshire

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.