Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Swine Flu Epidemic
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Swine Flu Epidemic  (Read 24893 times)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Swine Flu Epidemic
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »

Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

ziggy_encaoua

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 03:55:56 PM »

I've got swine flu this is the last photo taken of me

blackie

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 04:23:27 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ieHZRubAS3lyjn2GBiCPkXkHrXwwD97QROAG0

JERUSALEM (AP) — The outbreak of swine flu should be renamed "Mexican" influenza in deference to Muslim and Jewish sensitivities over pork, said an Israeli health official Monday.

Deputy Health Minister Yakov Litzman said the reference to pigs is offensive to both religions and "we should call this Mexican flu and not swine flu," he told a news conference at a hospital in central Israel.

Both Judaism and Islam consider pigs unclean and forbid the eating of pork products.

Scientists are unsure where the new swine flu virus originally emerged, though it was identifed first in the United States. They say there is nothing about the virus that makes it "Mexican" and worry such a label would be stigmatizing.

Two Israelis who recently visited Mexico have been hospitalized with symptoms of the flu. Health authorities have not yet confirmed whether they actually have the virus.

The current strain of swine flu is thought to have originated in Mexico where more than 100 people have been killed by the disease so far.

Laboratories in the U.S. and Canada have confirmed that of the samples tested so far, the swine flu virus in Mexico and U.S. appear to be the same.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 04:43:23 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ieHZRubAS3lyjn2GBiCPkXkHrXwwD97QROAG0

JERUSALEM (AP) — The outbreak of swine flu should be renamed "Mexican" influenza in deference to Muslim and Jewish sensitivities over pork, said an Israeli health official Monday.

Deputy Health Minister Yakov Litzman said the reference to pigs is offensive to both religions and "we should call this Mexican flu and not swine flu," he told a news conference at a hospital in central Israel.

Both Judaism and Islam consider pigs unclean and forbid the eating of pork products.

Scientists are unsure where the new swine flu virus originally emerged, though it was identifed first in the United States. They say there is nothing about the virus that makes it "Mexican" and worry such a label would be stigmatizing.

Two Israelis who recently visited Mexico have been hospitalized with symptoms of the flu. Health authorities have not yet confirmed whether they actually have the virus.

The current strain of swine flu is thought to have originated in Mexico where more than 100 people have been killed by the disease so far.

Laboratories in the U.S. and Canada have confirmed that of the samples tested so far, the swine flu virus in Mexico and U.S. appear to be the same.

How insensitive! Are the Jews and Muslims not thinking about the Xenophobes who will be offended by having a Mexican in them?

Pocho

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 06:23:06 PM »

Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

rabidfurby

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 06:55:14 PM »

Can we call it SARS '09?

RottingNation

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 08:13:44 PM »

Can we call it SARS '09?

I think its killed more people, but still, I see the point.  Its really not an issue yet.
--------------------------------------------------------
"I am not a number, I am a free man."

RottingNation

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 08:23:35 PM »

Their talking about it NOW on FTL.  Paula brought it up days ago!  Get with the program guys!  Get a fax machine!

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 03:47:56 AM »

Its Bird/Pig/Human flu that is being Sprayed on us from the chemtrails.

Ghost of Alex Libman

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2009, 09:36:22 AM »

Supermarket pork prices plummeting = BBQ time!  :P

Oh, and ...

... here's what you append to all your forum posts if you want every person viewing them to hammer maqs.com for ~8MB of bandwidth: 

:twisted:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 01:51:54 PM by the ghost of Alex Libman »

RottingNation

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2009, 11:27:55 AM »

Jetfire

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2009, 01:28:24 PM »

Ghost of Alex Libman

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2009, 11:15:50 PM »

Russia Today leapfrogs Alex Jones:

[youtube=425,350]1JcbrribKEY[/youtube]

:shock:

blackie

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2009, 11:33:48 PM »

I think I am getting swine flu.

BonerJoe

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2009, 11:34:55 PM »

I think I am getting swine flu.

I think it's in the guacamole.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Swine Flu Epidemic

// ]]>

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 32 queries.