Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Sweet JUSTICE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Sweet JUSTICE  (Read 18839 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Sweet JUSTICE
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2011, 05:50:04 PM »

Also this -

TIPPI IS BACK YO
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

SeanD

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2011, 05:56:29 PM »

TIPPI IS BACK YO

And is cheering for Ree Ree.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2011, 06:03:39 PM »

TIPPI IS BACK YO

And is cheering for Ree Ree.

Well Schlomo, Sue, and Gabby are fictional anyhow for obvious reasons* so the whole crew is represented. ;-)

*I'll tell you anyway - It's implied that Tippi and Ree Ree belong to a generally, if not specifically, racist organization. Not many Jews making friends in the conspiracy crowd.

Ree Ree is technically Rob Jacobs in this scenario, but he's been MIA for a while.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 06:08:09 PM by John Shaw »

SecretAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2011, 08:18:40 PM »

Tom, your sort of calls for violence aren't welcome here.

Fuck off.

Where was the call for violence? All I advocated was not catching the license plate number.

Victims of police brutality, perjury, enforcement of unjust laws and unreasonable searches and seizures can take comfort that this does happen, cops do get brought to justice.

Taking comfort is not violent. Again, there was no call for violence.

In a thread that you named Sweet JUSTICE...

Thanks for outting yourself as Tom Alciere, though.

HEY EVERYONE, IT'S SAFE TO IGNORE HIM, IT'S JUST CRAZY TOM ALCIERE AGAIN. NOT ACTUALLY A FED PROBABLY, JUST A SICK DUDE WHO PROMOTES VIOLENCE BUT IS TOO AFRAID TO PUT HIS MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS AND PARTAKE IN IT.

SecretAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2011, 06:39:03 AM »

HEY EVERYONE, IT'S SAFE TO IGNORE HIM, IT'S JUST CRAZY TOM ALCIERE AGAIN. NOT ACTUALLY A FED PROBABLY, JUST A SICK DUDE WHO PROMOTES VIOLENCE BUT IS TOO AFRAID TO PUT HIS MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS AND PARTAKE IN IT.

Translation: John Shaw doesn't like what somebody says, and therefore the author is crazy.

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2011, 07:20:51 AM »

I don't think handing out tickets and breaking up domestic disputes is worthy of a death sentence by vigilante. You have no standard by which to judge this man's action's other than a uniform. An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind. I think Shaw's ad hom sticks in this case.

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

Riddler

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2011, 07:22:44 AM »

Translation: John Shaw doesn't like what somebody says, and therefore the author is crazy.

quite the contrary here.

tom alciere is shithouse-rat crazy & playing games.

dangerous crazy.......not, roll-your-shit-in-little-balls crazy

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2011, 11:09:08 AM »

Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

SeanD

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2011, 05:22:24 PM »

Not crazy.  Just a violence loving asshole that is unfit for civilized society.  Wow kinda makes him sound like a government employee doesn't it.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2011, 05:27:27 PM »

Not crazy.  Just a violence loving asshole that is unfit for civilized society.  Wow kinda makes him sound like a government employee doesn't it.

Well he was an elected politician... Who got shitcanned for making calls for violence against police...

SecretAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2011, 05:31:21 PM »

I don't think handing out tickets and breaking up domestic disputes is worthy of a death sentence by vigilante. You have no standard by which to judge this man's action's other than a uniform. An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind. I think Shaw's ad hom sticks in this case.

They don't just hand out tickets and break up domestic disputes. They are in the business of intimidating the citizens into complying with blatantly unjust laws.

At the Battle of Bunker Hill, there weren't "good" and "bad" Redcoats, only enemy Redcoats. Killing a thousand of them wasn't excessive, because they still took Breed's Hill. Likewise, taking out one enemy officer in San Antonio was not excessive, because cops still enforce unjust laws.

That's why I advocate not catching the license plate number if you see something like that happen.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2011, 05:35:59 PM »

That's why I advocate not catching the license plate number if you see something like that happen.

So why is it that you advocate looking the other way, yet you wont go out and plug a piggy yourself?

You didn't answer before, so I thought I'd ask a second time.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2011, 05:37:27 PM »

From - http://tomalciere.com/mytry.html

I've had plenty of time for calm reflection. My comments about resisting the cops were far too graphic for most people. I've come up with something since then: When the government places a thin blue line between some people and their constitutional rights, those people have a right to tell the government to remove it; and if the government won't remove it, those people are justified in removing it themselves.

That sounds a whole lot more abstract and metaphorical than, if the goons don't want their guts blown apart all over the drug dealer's carpet, they're free to get a job and work for a living, instead of waging the politicians' War on Drugs against the American people. (I didn't think of the abstract metaphor at the time. Maybe the next freedom fighter who infiltrates the enemy's legislature will be smarter, and think faster, than me.)

No hiding behind metaphors will get you out of that one, sicko.

Riddler

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2011, 08:40:07 PM »

At the Battle of Bunker Hill, there weren't "good" and "bad" Redcoats, only enemy Redcoats.

delusional cunt.

redcoats were foreign enemies

cops are hired by local people (acting as selectmen, aldermen, mayors, etc)....you fucking sped-monkey (special-ed......so-named by a friend in the school system).........how appropo, in your case

SecretAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2011, 06:57:04 AM »

At the Battle of Bunker Hill, there weren't "good" and "bad" Redcoats, only enemy Redcoats.

delusional cunt.

redcoats were foreign enemies

cops are hired by local people (acting as selectmen, aldermen, mayors, etc)....you fucking sped-monkey (special-ed......so-named by a friend in the school system).........how appropo, in your case

Whether the unprovoked violence and intimidation is by foreign or domestic enemies makes no difference.

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."
--Thomas Jefferson
http://wiki.monticello.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Jefferson's_Seal&printable=yes

The people who sent the cops on a mission of unprovoked violence and intimidation had no authority to do so. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Sweet JUSTICE

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.