Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Sweet JUSTICE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Sweet JUSTICE  (Read 18897 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Sweet JUSTICE
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2011, 08:59:56 PM »

Tom Alceire looks like someone who rapes children. 

You should read some of his fiction stories.

Better yet, maybe you shouldn't. 
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2011, 09:08:54 PM »

Tom Alceire looks like someone who rapes children. 

You should read some of his fiction stories.

Better yet, maybe you shouldn't. 

I scanned through them once.  The guy is pretty mentally unbalanced.  That dating site he had was pretty disturbing. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Riddler

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2011, 10:11:36 PM »

It's coming from Londonberry-ish NH.

Probably Tom Alciere or some other idiot.

beat me to it....
 tom-tom jerking off over another cop-killing
either that , or rob-rob, but i know he's in bannishment????? or could it be

one or the other of those simple, demented fucks

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2011, 10:21:24 PM »

beat me to it....
 tom-tom jerking off over another cop-killing
either that , or rob-rob, but i know he's in bannishment????? or could it be

one or the other of those simple, demented fucks

I'm fairly certain that Rob pulled a Houdini, never to return. He's one of the few people who actually managed to draw the ire of the Feds out there with some of his violence talk.

SeanD

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2011, 12:35:51 AM »

Why do I get the feeling that a more accurate name would be AgentProvocateur?  Seriously do you expect people here to get behind the drive by shooting of a cop?  Most here subscribe to the NAP and those that don't realize that these cops will take this as an excuse to crack down on others that don't have the power to resist.  Especially in Texas where "he needed killin" is a legal defense.

Then you can count Ron Paul as an agent provocateur, too.

"But whether the resistance against
government tyrants is nonviolent or
physically violent, the effort to overthrow
state oppression qualifies as true
patriotism."

Congressional Record, 22 May 2007 page H5610
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2007_record&page=H5610&position=all

I doubt that entails initiating violence by driving up to a cop and shooting him.  But you know that (unless you really ARE that fucking stupid).

SecretAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2011, 08:47:11 AM »

Except self-defense.

The cop was on a sworn mission to uphold, to the best of its ability, the unjust laws of an unjust government. The cop was on a mission to intimidate citizens into giving up rights.

When a cop is committing unprovoked violence, people are scared to step in and do something about it. They know the cop will become harmless if they kill it, but they know there are other cops that will swarm in and hunt down the person who did it. Dead cops do not respond to calls when another cop starts trouble and cannot finish it. In my correct opinion, the killing of that cop was totally justified.

On 21 February 2007, cops in Toledo, Ohio were chasing a 15-year-old boy who was out after curfew. A curfew is a police state measure. In a police state, the police are the enemy. The victim fought back like a man to defend himself, and the undertaker straightened out one of those cops. It's so simple a child can do it. If voters don't want to wake up one morning and have no police protection, they shouldn't vote for candidates who show depraved indifference or open hostility to the rights of innocent citizens.

Our predecessors, the Abolitionists, made a big mistake, trying to rely on the system controlled by crazy people. Abolitionists tried to reason with crazy people but it doesn't work.

The War on Drugs is the cops versus liberty. Which side are you on?

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 09:06:15 AM »

Not on the cops side, but let me ask you this, my dim-witted friend.....

What will you accomplish by killing a cop out of revenge? You think you're gonna get them all, then they'll go away for good?

No, they will hire 1, possibly 2 more to take his place and the next one might be even more of a douche-bag than the one you just disposed of.

Who knows, you kill enough cops, they might decide to just go with some kind of Mech-warrior type thing instead. You know, like the prototype they had in RoboCop, cept these new ones wont just wobble back and forth and fizzle out after going haywire. They will work like they're supposed to.

And we'll have your dumb ass, and people like you, to thank for it.

Heres an idea Tom. Find yourself a good aluminum baseball bat, then go out in the woods and kill every mosquito you can find with it and see how long it takes. Get back to me with the results.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 09:24:55 AM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2011, 05:04:31 PM »

Ed-209?.... probably not. A drone Bradly fighting vehicle or M-1 Abrams?..... 10 minutes with the Mythbusters.
And randomly killing cops doing nothing more than eating donuts would give them a excuse to implement that shit.
Unless you happen to know how to make a AT-4 rocket launcher out of duct tape and vinegar, I would go for a more peaceful solution there Mr Agent Man.

SecretAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2011, 05:16:29 PM »

Ed-209?.... probably not. A drone Bradly fighting vehicle or M-1 Abrams?..... 10 minutes with the Mythbusters.
And randomly killing cops doing nothing more than eating donuts would give them a excuse to implement that shit.
Unless you happen to know how to make a AT-4 rocket launcher out of duct tape and vinegar, I would go for a more peaceful solution there Mr Agent Man.

“They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?”
-- Patrick Henry, 23 March 1775

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2011, 05:18:30 PM »

Tom, your sort of calls for violence aren't welcome here.

Fuck off.

SecretAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2011, 05:23:04 PM »

Sweet Justice? Guy was just sitting there at a traffic light and some criminal does a cowardly drive by. How can this be construed as self defense?

Quite possibly it was somebody victimized by the government's decision to impose a high rate of unemployment. Some people think the politicians should steal more money to “help” the unemployed. Cops enforce zoning restrictions that prevent jobs creation, outrageous business licensing laws that prevent jobs creation, and taxes that rob the economy for the politicians' vote-buying sprees. The politicians don't commit the unprovoked violence, the cops do. The man cannot feed his family and his wife leaves him, then his buddy is about to throw him out because he cannot pay rent, meanwhile he keeps going to the day labor hall and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

I'm glad he didn't kill the staff at a temp agency that failed to get him a job, or random people who “elected” bad politicians. There is an illusion out there that “We the People” impose these laws and some believers punish “We the People” through senseless violence against innocent, random people.

SecretAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 05:24:16 PM »

Fuck off.

Where was the call for violence? All I advocated was not catching the license plate number.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2011, 05:28:22 PM »

"Your sort of calls for violence aren't welcome here. Fuck off."
---John Shaw, 6 June 2011

"Open aggression against thugs who have nuclear bombs is probably a stupid fucking idea."
---Al McCoy, 6 June 2011

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 05:41:00 PM »

Sweet Justice? Guy was just sitting there at a traffic light and some criminal does a cowardly drive by. How can this be construed as self defense?

Quite possibly it was somebody victimized by the government's decision to impose a high rate of unemployment. Some people think the politicians should steal more money to “help” the unemployed. Cops enforce zoning restrictions that prevent jobs creation, outrageous business licensing laws that prevent jobs creation, and taxes that rob the economy for the politicians' vote-buying sprees. The politicians don't commit the unprovoked violence, the cops do. The man cannot feed his family and his wife leaves him, then his buddy is about to throw him out because he cannot pay rent, meanwhile he keeps going to the day labor hall and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

I'm glad he didn't kill the staff at a temp agency that failed to get him a job, or random people who “elected” bad politicians. There is an illusion out there that “We the People” impose these laws and some believers punish “We the People” through senseless violence against innocent, random people.
I see your point. Let me try.
Maybe it was bigfoot, who saw the cop pissing on his favorite shrub and then....

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 05:44:55 PM »

Fuck off.

Where was the call for violence? All I advocated was not catching the license plate number.

Victims of police brutality, perjury, enforcement of unjust laws and unreasonable searches and seizures can take comfort that this does happen, cops do get brought to justice.

In a thread that you named Sweet JUSTICE...

Thanks for outting yourself as Tom Alciere, though.

HEY EVERYONE, IT'S SAFE TO IGNORE HIM, IT'S JUST CRAZY TOM ALCIERE AGAIN. NOT ACTUALLY A FED PROBABLY, JUST A SICK DUDE WHO PROMOTES VIOLENCE BUT IS TOO AFRAID TO PUT HIS MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS AND PARTAKE IN IT.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:48:05 PM by John Shaw »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Sweet JUSTICE

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 32 queries.