Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  SWAT Team Raids Naturopathic Doctor for Vitamins
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: SWAT Team Raids Naturopathic Doctor for Vitamins  (Read 3394 times)

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
SWAT Team Raids Naturopathic Doctor for Vitamins
« on: April 30, 2009, 03:43:25 AM »

America might be next. i better hide my vitamins
------------------

http://wholefoodusa.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/1058/

SWAT Team Raids Naturopathic Doctor for Vitamins
April 19, 2009 · 3 Comments

Alberta Naturopathic Doctor, Eldon Dahl, describing his home and family being raided at gun point and held for 11 hours by Health Canada and the RCMP; he called his lawyer and the lawyer told him to document with video or still camera everything they were doing and they would not allow him. What is very frightening is the warrant he produces that specifically names the types of vitamins and supplements that were evidence of illegal activity.

[youtube=425,350]=SBCHlTxUqNM[/youtube]'

[youtube=425,350]C0Qc_njYdjE[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]i75LovKvKVk[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]THt0ClMp7FQ[/youtube]

Ghost of Alex Libman

Re: SWAT Team Raids Naturopathic Doctor for Vitamins
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 11:59:39 AM »

Fascist motherfuckers!  :x

LordMarius

• The only Norwegian freemarketeer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 03:58:47 PM »

I am of course totally against government goons raiding anyone, but at the same time I find it hard to shed any tears for quacks and snake oil salesmen getting raided.

Ghost of Alex Libman

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 04:13:17 PM »

Every product and service that is provided in the market place voluntarily is good, whether you agree with it or not.  You are free to use free speech to criticize those quacks, but using their quackery as an excuse to stop short of anything but outright condemnation of this government crime is wrong!

Rational people may not benefit from irrational products and services, but rational people benefit from irrational people who voluntarily choose to believe in that stupid crap.  Money derives its value from the things people are able to buy with it.  The part-time cashier lady in the last supermarket you shopped at might believe in that quackery, and that is her motivation to work 30 hours that week instead of 28.  This tiny droplet in the ocean of your local labor market makes running a supermarket a bit more efficient, and thanks to competition some of that savings might be passed on to you.

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 04:27:49 PM »

I am of course totally against government goons raiding anyone, but at the same time I find it hard to shed any tears for quacks and snake oil salesmen getting raided.

So i guess Vitamins don't cure anything?, even though there are studies that show they do like scurvy ARrrrrr!

If i got scurvy ill eat some oranges, or in my case im allergic to citrus products so ill get some vitamins

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »

typical Canadian behavior
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

LordMarius

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 04:38:14 AM »

So i guess Vitamins don't cure anything?, even though there are studies that show they do like scurvy ARrrrrr!

If i got scurvy ill eat some oranges, or in my case im allergic to citrus products so ill get some vitamins

Sure, vitamins are good, Kompressor says so.

LordMarius

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 04:40:16 AM »

Every product and service that is provided in the market place voluntarily is good, whether you agree with it or not.  You are free to use free speech to criticize those quacks, but using their quackery as an excuse to stop short of anything but outright condemnation of this government crime is wrong!

Rational people may not benefit from irrational products and services, but rational people benefit from irrational people who voluntarily choose to believe in that stupid crap.  Money derives its value from the things people are able to buy with it.  The part-time cashier lady in the last supermarket you shopped at might believe in that quackery, and that is her motivation to work 30 hours that week instead of 28.  This tiny droplet in the ocean of your local labor market makes running a supermarket a bit more efficient, and thanks to competition some of that savings might be passed on to you.

If you commit a fraud, then you have broken the NAP. Fraud has no place in a free market.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 04:44:45 AM »

I'm with you here 100%

Guy's shady as fuck.  All these "naturopathic" people are. 

If their shit actually worked then it would be controlled by the government the same way that prescription drugs are.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 04:47:10 AM »

Sure, vitamins are good, Kompressor says so.
lol at that video
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 12:26:40 PM »

I'm with you here 100%

If their shit actually worked then it would be controlled by the government the same way that prescription drugs are.

They are controlled by the government and in fact the government tried to ban them several times, only reason you don't need a prescription is that they aren't very dangerous, Except for scary Marijuana it alters your state so its regulated, and there are lot of studies showing the pot is good for you, why can't other herbs/ vitamins be good too?

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 12:36:10 PM »

why can't other herbs/ vitamins be good too?

Eating right is voodoo bullshit, there was no medicine before the AMA and government licensed medical schools...  kook.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 03:39:06 PM »

I'm with you here 100%

They are controlled by the government and in fact the government tried to ban them several times, only reason you don't need a prescription is that they aren't very dangerous, Except for scary Marijuana it alters your state so its regulated, and there are lot of studies showing the pot is good for you, why can't other herbs/ vitamins be good too?
I'm not saying that all of this stuff is bad for you.  I'd say most of it probably doesn't do anything significant.  That said, I think Vitamins are definitely helpful if you aren't eating a balanced diet though. 

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
  • Being better than you for 30 years!
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 06:10:59 PM »

Marius, nothing wrong with the supplements. I take em!

1. Multi-vitamin: fills in the gaps from crappy eating.

2. Iron: Because I run and runners are habitually low in iron.

3. L-Glutamine: Amino acid, also for running. Helps build the muscle back after the run.

4. L-Arganine: Same as above, plus it increases your sex drive.

5. St Johns Wort: Cuz it beats Prozac.
Don't be that guy.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 06:38:19 PM »

Marius, nothing wrong with the supplements. I take em!

1. Multi-vitamin: fills in the gaps from crappy eating.

2. Iron: Because I run and runners are habitually low in iron.

3. L-Glutamine: Amino acid, also for running. Helps build the muscle back after the run.

4. L-Arganine: Same as above, plus it increases your sex drive.

5. St Johns Wort: Cuz it beats Prozac.

I heard tell supplements are more expensive in Norway.

Or is that just because everything's heavily taxed there? You know "welfare" state and all . . .
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  SWAT Team Raids Naturopathic Doctor for Vitamins

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.