Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Stefan Molyneux an absolute bigot
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Stefan Molyneux an absolute bigot  (Read 18363 times)

Looking from outside

• View Profile
Stefan Molyneux an absolute bigot
« on: February 02, 2013, 11:10:28 PM »

Interesting that he's described as a "cult leader". Still, each time I see that kind of homophobic bigotry and hatred all that I see is someone with the IQ of a rusted nail. I wonder what Dale from FlamingFreedom will have to say. Now if I'm not mistaken Molyneux is highly regarded in the Free Kenne community? If so it would make me rethink the worthiness of that community. Sorry but just being angry as hell at the moment. Anyway, Molyneux can go to hell for all I care and all those that think like him.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: Stefan Molyneux an absolute bigot
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 12:18:28 AM »

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 12:28:35 AM »

Good to know. I will absolutely give it a listen. As for Molyneux, he's the kind of bastard that even if he had the key to humanity's freedom I'd still rather cut my wrists than follow him. Thing is that I do believe in this strange idea called freedom of expression but when that freedom tends to leave a trail of blood behind it I say strangle the bastards like him.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 01:54:25 AM »

Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 04:46:09 AM »

Dale, I just heard your comment on the After Dark podcast about Molyneux having made a retraction some time ago(?). Even if he made a retraction I still don't give a damn about him. After all, I remember Jerry Falwell making a retraction about his views about gays and then retracting his retractions when he was near death. So, do I believe Molyneux? No. Final. Should be interesting to hear on your tuesday show what you have found out about his "retractions" if he ever made them.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 04:57:20 AM »

I think it a little odd that Molyneux is getting so many haters here lately for mere observations. If you know a gay person who was raised in a loving home with a happy, lifetime married couple and had no premature sexual experiences, have the person call in. I think environment has something to do with how you turn out, and I think this is a beautiful thing, so I have no argument against him.

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 05:45:21 AM »

Wow! The usual "hater" excuse. How about you PROVE to me that nurture is the cause of being gay? And even if it was so it is absolutely NOT an excuse for Molineux's bigotry. By the way, I'm gay.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 06:24:41 AM »

I don't care that you are gay. Do you support letting a boy wear a dress, if he asks, at the age of three? Ask Dale what he thinks of forcing children to be straight or gay and the harm it does. Of course nurture has positive or negative effects on children. Dale mentioned how a car wreck turned a former man's man into a person who was as gay as a barrel of monkeys. I don't know. I do applaud Molyneux for being honest about his opinions. Can't we observe a person actually infringing on someone who is a member of a group before we call him a racist?

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 06:29:55 AM »

I don't hate the guy at all. He makes a lot of good points. It was just a stupid thing to say.

Like saying all black people like fried chicken and watermelon. Shit, who doesn't like chicken and watermelon?

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 06:35:45 AM »

.........I say strangle the bastards like him.

A bit harsh?

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 07:15:17 AM »

.........I say strangle the bastards like him.

A bit harsh?

No. Not after having lost a friend who, a few months after he came out to me that he was gay, killed himself because he was gay. No, not after having lived most of my life in that god damn closet most bigots would like to see us stay in for ever. No. Not after I found out that over 300 kids committed suicide in my country in 2011. And a huge number of them were gay. I could add a lot more reasons for my anger but I suspect that I've made my point.

Look, I really am not for strangling bastards like him but it really is how I feel about him and the likes of him. That's what I was refering to when I said that people like him leave a trail of blood behind them. I just don't care how good someone is supposed to be when he is also a bigot.

Harsh? Do you really want me to say exactly what I think of him?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 07:18:21 AM by Looking from outside »

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2013, 07:33:56 AM »

I don't care that you are gay. Do you support letting a boy wear a dress, if he asks, at the age of three?

Yes and even better, why not? Is it because you fear it will turn him gay?

Ask Dale what he thinks of forcing children to be straight or gay and the harm it does. Of course nurture has positive or negative effects on children. Dale mentioned how a car wreck turned a former man's man into a person who was as gay as a barrel of monkeys. I don't

He probably thinks the same thing I do. Forcing anyone to be gay or straight is just the same as "mind rape." Anyway, you can't force someone to be gay or straight. That is something that has been proven time after time. Look at the "ex-gay" movement and how much of a dismal failure it turned out to be. As for that car accident, what the hell does it have to do with nurturing? As for "as gay as a barrel of monkeys"??? :shock:

I do applaud Molyneux for being honest about his opinions. Can't we observe a person actually infringing on someone who is a member of a group before we call him a racist?

I think we just did in that video.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 08:27:13 AM »

Me thinks you should get the chip off your shoulder. I don't like censorship or threatening speech. You have indicated that I have something against gays several times. I don't have any openly gay friends, but I have intervened, with great personal risk, to save gay people from violence and verbal abuse even when I was a young Republican. Stefan is very precise in his speech. Maybe he is full of shit on his theories about NVC and UPB but we don't know at this point, no generation has been raised this way. When something is unproven you can pretty much postulate any thing you want. I actually think raising kids without any challenges or natural anger (although I think spanking unproductive) is a bad idea. What will be awesome is a world where saying "I am a homosexual" means as much in a casual conversation as stating ones shoe size.* That is what both myself and Molyneux are working towards.

*Of course if you are looking for a lover, saying ones sexual preference would be a important fact to get out there. If I am attracted to it.... I would fuck it. So it doesn't really matter in my case. No dicks so far but you never know.....

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2013, 09:06:02 AM »

Alaric, addressing your points didn't mean I was calling you a homophobe. Maybe it should be you that should get that chip off your shoulder. All that I was saying is that I just don't agree with the idea of nurture being the "cause" of being gay. And since when  wanting someone to be made accountable for his words is to be called censorship? You may tapdance all you want around his words to excuse him but I don't tapdance, especially if you say he is so "precise" in his speech. About the tapdancing? No republican innuendo intented. Before you ask I don't believe in this fantasy called politics. Oh, and I'm Canadian, eh!

A point that you and I do agree upon is that "gay" or straight or what ever other sexual orientation one might have should be something irrelevant in how a person is judged or percieved but for the moment it is NOT irrelevant in our society.  

By the way, you still haven't answered my question about that boy wanting to wear a dress.

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 10:03:08 AM »

Anyway, you can't force someone to be gay or straight. That is something that has been proven time after time.

True, but confusion CAN occur with childhood sexual abuse.
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Stefan Molyneux an absolute bigot

// ]]>

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 32 queries.