Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Statistical Confusion
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Statistical Confusion  (Read 3524 times)

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Re: Statistical Confusion
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »

Europe is trying to solve the problem by importing young Muslims from the Middle East as quickly as they can be brought in.

I hope thats a joke and not some brown scare hysteria.

If anyone is propping up european economies, its by far eastern europeans, especially polish.

As a whole the population of Europe peaked in 2000. If it wasnt for emigration from other European nations like Latvia, everyone would be up the creek.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

davann

Re: Statistical Confusion
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »

The kids are outnumbered, but they arent loud and angry. Thats bizarre. If I were told to support other peoples parents because they screwed up their finances, and legally there was nothing I could do about it, I would at least get angry. Maybe even take to the streets in protest.

Why would the kids, who are promised sweet, sweet, welfare benefits by the state, take to the streets?

This.

Those of the younger crowd are just that, younger. They tend not to think in terms of decades and still have the false sense of being invincible. It is only after years of toiling away do some get a vague sense of something amiss. By then it is to late as they are nearing the time and age to reverse their role. It really is a self perpetuating problem. Poetic and sort of beautiful in a way.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Statistical Confusion

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.