Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  soooo, i gots me a $155 speeedo ticket
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: soooo, i gots me a $155 speeedo ticket  (Read 14209 times)

Riddler

Re: soooo, i gots me a $155 speeedo ticket
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2010, 09:22:39 AM »

It's spelled jabroni by the way. 

Jabrone

2. A friendlier word for "idiot". 3. Someone that farts in the bathtub and then plays with the bubbles and sniffs the farts.

Returned to common usage in late 20th century by wrestling entertainers Jerry Lawler and The Rock.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jabrone

wanna suck my cock now or later
dickweed.

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2010, 10:35:18 PM »

you?
ball-lapping-oon-man
can mow my fucking lawn.(although i doubt your capabilities....no...wait...a big-blow-bag could BLOW leaves.....)
your skill level?
you don't wan't to go there,  jeffe....
i can buy balloons ANYFUCKINGWHERE
ASSHOLE
no matter where YOU go
your house, hotel, apartment
a MASTER PLUMBER has been there, so you have hot/cold running water & flush toilets
the world can certainly live without BALLOONS, you  insufferable cunt-bag
stick that up your ass

The world can certainly live without you.

It doesn't matter that you think that the world can live without balloons.  I make a damn good living at it.  Sure, you can buy balloons anywhere, but you can't get what I make anywhere.  If you doubt my ability, please, feel free to check out the portfolios on my website.  As a matter of fact, my profile picture is a balloon.    As a matter of fact, I have had my work published twice in one of the industry's trade magazine.  

Yeah, a master plumber has been everywhere I have lived.  I have no problems with that.  But unless there is an emergency, plumbers don't make people happy, and the smiles I bring to people's faces are something that you would never get.  Besides, who gets more tail, a plumber or an entertainer?    I'll give you a hint.  It's the people who bring smiles and laughs to people's faces.  I think I will make a balloon in the shape of a giant piece of crap, that way when I get up in the morning, it will remind me of you.

You really should take some remedial English and learn how to spell, punctuate, and form your statements correctly because reading your profanity laced and small minded drivel is starting to get boring.

Finally, forum trolls such as yourself need to get a life.  Didn't your mother tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say it all?  Don't you have anything better to do?  Probably not, but you should consider it.
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

miamiballoonguy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2010, 10:38:26 PM »

It's spelled jabroni by the way. 

Jabrone

2. A friendlier word for "idiot". 3. Someone that farts in the bathtub and then plays with the bubbles and sniffs the farts.

Returned to common usage in late 20th century by wrestling entertainers Jerry Lawler and The Rock.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jabrone

wanna suck my cock now or later
dickweed.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jabroni&defid=1184851

A loser, poser, lame-ass.

One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return.

A fuckin 'tard.
Bill: "Hey Bob, you're a big pussy!"
Bob: "oh yeah, well..(breaks Bill's face in half)...who's the fuckin' pussy now you fuckin Jabroni?!"

Damn Jabroni's, I'm always breaking my foot off in their asses!

buy jabroni mugs, tshirts and magnets
Jabroni is really an Italian profanity. It is slang for "ass hole" or "dumb ass"
hey you freakin "Jabroni" whats the matter with you?

I think that this fits you well.
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

Riddler

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2010, 12:37:44 AM »

you know why they require licensing for SKILLED trades, jackass?
because plumbing & electricity are REQUIRED necessities in a developed country, and only capable TRADESMEN are allowed to install said systems.
balloons?
not so much.
that's why lackluster, no-talent, bottom-feeding simpletons become mimes, govt. employees or balloon-blowing douchebags.
balloons? come-fucking-on already.
your parents must be so proud.

miamiballoonguy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2010, 08:40:47 AM »

you know why they require licensing for SKILLED trades, jackass?
because plumbing & electricity are REQUIRED necessities in a developed country, and only capable TRADESMEN are allowed to install said systems.
balloons?
not so much.
that's why lackluster, no-talent, bottom-feeding simpletons become mimes, govt. employees or balloon-blowing douchebags.
balloons? come-fucking-on already.
your parents must be so proud.

What is your problem?  You actually need talent to make art.  To be a plumber, not so much.  Other than leaky pipes and new construction, all you do if fix toilets and drain the shit that I dump in the toilet.  Just join the Union and become one of the lemmings doing the same thing over and over again.  Only losers who can't make it to college and can't learn stuff like physics and advanced math, proper grammar or art become plumbers.  Doesn't take much.  As a matter of fact, ANYONE can be a plumber.  Just take a few correspondence courses, wear you pants a little low so you can show off the crack in your ass when you bend over, and that's about it.

How does that feel?  You are a piece of work, you know that?  You haven't come up with anything rembling an intelligent argument since you started insulting me.

FYI I have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, and several Microsoft and Apple certifications.  I left the computer industry ten years ago because I got tired of working for someone else and dealing with people who don't know what they are doing with a computer, and I make a lot more money entertaining people on TV, cable TV and Latin TV(Local TV, Discovery Channel,  and Univision, yes I am bilingual, more than can be said about someone who can't even form a proper sentence).  On top of that I just got accepted to get my 2nd degree in business.  I've also turned down mensa because the organization reminds me of people like you.  A bunch of talentless, holier than though idiots.  At least they have a brain, though.

But alas, I'm getting bored with this conversation.  It hasn't changed since we got started.  You are now officially blocked.  Have fun cleaning other people's toilets, cause the way you are going, that's all you will amount to.

Toodleoo!

Riddler

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2010, 11:11:30 AM »

our hero
i love these assholes that tout their (past) accomplishments
''but i ''gave that up'', because (insert bullshit excuse to puff yourself up)''
rather than admitting they got shitcanned cuz they don't have the skills-to-pay-the-bills, or they couldn't hack the pace.

''i have 10 years of higher book learning, and i'm a certified genius (just ask me), but now I BLOW UP BALLOONS FOR A LIVING''

....the best is, ....''and I'M AN ARTIST''

self-aggrandizing douchebag

yeah.....you & dicky should take your act on the road.

another pro-tip:

you insert yourself into someone else's thread & throw-down unsolicited shit-talk right out of the chute, you're gonna get bit.
as they say
''don't poke the bear''
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 12:26:10 PM by Dragline »

Riddler

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2010, 08:36:38 PM »

You are now officially blocked.

welcome to the who's-who of do-nothing, inconsequential, simpleton, douchebaggery of humanity.
you are in fine company.
say hi to straw-hat for me, would you?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 08:41:02 PM by Dragline »

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »

Here's where the two of ya can find something in common, and BJ is sure to love this device too.

...when your drain is all plugged up, you attach that to your water hose and it fills up like a balloon!
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Riddler

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2010, 09:39:17 PM »

this is infinitely more useful (& talented) than miami-blow-bag
better looking than his ol' lady, i suspect
do they make white & latino ones too?

davann

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »

It's the people who bring smiles and laughs to people's faces.

I smile and laugh every time I flush and the poop goes down the hole. Of course, I am easily entertained and rather childish.

carolynjane4

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2010, 02:14:59 PM »

Dragline, are you *seriously* bragging about having to get a government license to do your job?   :?

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2010, 02:22:30 PM »

:lol: Yeah that licence argument doesn't exactly buy you a free lunch around a bunch of agorists, does it.

Riddler

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2010, 03:12:05 PM »

Dragline, are you *seriously* bragging about having to get a government license to do your job?   :?
of course not
just a simple fact
the reality we live in, is that local & state govt require you to have a license(& training) to install plbg & electrical systems.
untrained/unexperienced installations can kill you.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2010, 10:11:24 PM »

It's not about that at all.  Plumbers and electricians have powerful unions that got legislation passed that discourages competition.  A house falling on your head can kill you too.  All of it is subject to inspection which makes the licensing all the more ridiculous.   I've had a lot of inspections pass where the only thing a licensed plumber/electrician did was sign the permit.

Riddler

« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2010, 08:52:42 AM »

unions?
that isn't the reason there is required licensing (ever heard of the carpenters' union, bub?) http://www.carpenters.org/Home.aspx
you're way off-base here
also, the roof-falling-on-your-head scenario is all the MORE REASON for some sort of oversight in your trade.
why all these drunken shit-bums get to erect houses without ANY proof of qualification, is beyond me.
you think i like going to bullshit seminars every year & paying for said seminars & licensing fees?
not-even-a-fuckin-little, but the man says i gotta.....so i do
meanwhile, you guys get a kitchen pass to anything resembling responsibility
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  soooo, i gots me a $155 speeedo ticket

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.