Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Some more Chinese BS from Alex Jones...
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some more Chinese BS from Alex Jones...  (Read 2061 times)

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
Some more Chinese BS from Alex Jones...
« on: March 31, 2012, 08:14:29 PM »

You can read this article here about how those in China are "forced" into abortions and infanticide by the goon squads...  The only thing is, it's fiction...

http://www.infowars.com/the-shocking-face-of-chinas-brutal-one-child-policy/

I've called Alex about this starting about 10 years ago and all he does is yell at me and cut me off.  He will not address the FACTS that I put to him.  I have been to China at least 20 times in the last 18 years and my wife is from there so we go often to visit with family. 

I will grant you that China DOES have a one child policy that they enforce primarily through economic means.  This usually means you will lose your position if you work for a government agency as perhaps half of the Chinese do.  My wife and her sister were born right before this policy went into effect.  Many of her cousins were born after the policy went into effect.  She has TWO uncles who each had 4 children DURING this period.  They NEVER were threatened with being hauled away and aborted.  Any child born to a family has lifetime health care and some education benefits.  However, if your parents have a second child, BOTH children lose these benefits.  If the parents work for government agency's they will both lose their jobs. 

Now I'm SURE that there have been some cases of rogue agents who did some terrible things to women who had a child in violation of the policy and even ONE such action is too much.  In some back-country areas, the local authorities do things that are against policy (and a forced abortion would be against policy). 

In one case where my wife's uncle (a peasant farmer) had his 4th daughter, the local enforcers came and took away their couch as a penalty.  For a year they could not afford another couch, so it was a penalty they found uncomfortable, but not unbearable.  I have met this uncle and his 4 daughters several times and I've met many people in China who have multiple children.  It is difficult on those who have more than one child, but it's not so bad that they stop everyone from having multiple Children.

THINK PEOPLE !!!  This policy took effect in 1976.  IF THEY WERE ENFORCEING IT 100%, WHY IS THE POPULATION OF CHINA INCREASING ???

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
Re: Some more Chinese BS from Alex Jones...
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 09:08:36 PM »

Alex Jones is a snake-oil salesman. He mixes the truth with lies. His main goal in life is to get you all riled up over the New World Order so you're hooked on listening to his show, then once you're hooked, he sells you collodial silver machines and buckets of freeze dried mac n' cheese. Thats his main concern, not telling the truth at all times.

If you call in to his show and debunk anything he says, you are an asshole in his eyes, because it might take away from his credibility, which translates into not selling as much freeze-dried mac n' cheese. He wont have any of that. Not on HIS show.

Just go back and listen to months-old episodes of his show and listen to him talk about how "THIS IS IT FOLKS, WE'RE SCREWED!" Then the very next episode, he's claiming to have defeated the New World Order, once and for all, because they have uncovered secret documents/emails, debunking global-warming. The guys a Loon-Loon. Its all about sensationalism with that guy, nothing else.

I wouldn't get my blood pressure up over that guy, Gene. Its not worth it.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 09:27:08 PM »

He suffers from a common case of microphonus assholica

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 01:11:20 AM »

Gene, why are you listening to Alex Jones, mang?
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 04:55:26 AM »

I often wonder if he believes what he says.

I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

BonerJoe

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 07:37:35 AM »

Christian Anarchist loves going to communist China, how cute.

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 05:44:47 PM »

Gene, why are you listening to Alex Jones, mang?

I very seldom listen to him but this link to the China story was linked on another web site (I forget which one).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Some more Chinese BS from Alex Jones...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.