Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Show Yourselves Part 3
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 77   Go Down

Author Topic: Show Yourselves Part 3  (Read 305536 times)

Russell Griswold

Re: Show Yourselves Part 3
« Reply #855 on: December 25, 2008, 07:47:45 PM »

Damn, I even had a tan back then.  In Indiana.   :lol:

I get a tan from riding my bike or my motor scooter here in Chicago.

I used to play outside regularly.  I have a scar on my nose right at the top of the bridge where I fell down.  I think I was chasing a soccer ball or something.

Awwww.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: December 25, 2008, 07:49:29 PM »

I used to play outside regularly.  I have a scar on my nose right at the top of the bridge where I fell down.  I think I was chasing a soccer ball or something.

Awwww.

You have to be like, right in my face to see it though.  Even though I scraped the same thing twice.  I can't even figure out how I did it now that I think about it, because the curve of my face seems to prevent anything from hitting that area straight on. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #857 on: December 25, 2008, 07:51:49 PM »

Awwww.

You have to be like, right in my face to see it though.  Even though I scraped the same thing twice.  I can't even figure out how I did it now that I think about it, because the curve of my face seems to prevent anything from hitting that area straight on. 

I had to get my eyebrow stitched up from a hockey stick.  :(

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 25, 2008, 07:56:02 PM »

I can't say that I've ever needed stitches or broken a bone.  I tore something in my knee once when I was younger, doing some dance routine (yes...I was dancing). 

I've sprained and twisted my ankles a lot, so they're kind of jacked up...but I've also probably just jinxed myself. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 25, 2008, 08:45:05 PM »

Pocho

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: December 25, 2008, 08:51:08 PM »

Me as a child...

Wow. Even if this had not been posted by you, we'd have recognized you. It really couldn't have been a photo of anyone else.

Cute picture.

My daughter is lobbying for rollerskates like those. Our driveway is S-T-E-E-P, and begins at the edge of carport; she's not likely to get them.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: December 25, 2008, 10:05:34 PM »

Yeah, I've looked EXACTLY the same my whole life, save for the various hair colors and styles.  It's the strangest thing ever. 
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: December 25, 2008, 10:39:23 PM »

Me as a child...

Wow. Even if this had not been posted by you, we'd have recognized you. It really couldn't have been a photo of anyone else.

Cute picture.

My daughter is lobbying for rollerskates like those. Our driveway is S-T-E-E-P, and begins at the edge of carport; she's not likely to get them.

Oh, the roller skates were a factor in me falling down at least one of those times I mentioned above about the scar.  As someone who had them, I wouldn't recommend them for driveway use like that.  Our neighbors used to let me play on their driveway that was really steep and yeah...the scar.  And a whole bunch of other mishaps. 
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #863 on: December 25, 2008, 11:22:27 PM »

I had a Mazda just like that. 

Those were really popular back then.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: December 25, 2008, 11:24:09 PM »

I had a Mazda just like that. 

Those were really popular back then.

Yup.  Ann loved that car.  She still talks about it.  And that was at least 15 years ago.  I have no idea how old I was there.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: December 25, 2008, 11:43:14 PM »

I had mine in '93

Ahh, so my age guestimation of around 5 years old is probably decently accurate.  Ann doesn't remember the picture, and I can't find her paper copy of it.  We took it my senior year of high school to put it in the yearbook for the kids pic page.  And then made a few copies because Stephanie and her mom thought it was cute, so I scanned it earlier at Steph's.  I will show it to my mom tomorrow and see if I can get her to recall how old I was, just to satiate my curiosity. 
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 25, 2008, 11:53:30 PM »

Without your statement of 5, I would've guessed six, just because I associate 5 with kindergarden, and kindergardners seem a wee bit babier than that pic.  They have more duckling fuzz. 

The car is probably an 89.  Maybe a 90.  Any newer and I think they looked a little puffier, even though they are in the same Phase II series of that RX7 body style. 

I think it's the hair that throws me.  I know I was 8 or 9 when we moved here to Florida, and my hair had already been MUCH darker.  I only remember it being that blonde when I was young.  Dammit, I'll probably never figure it out.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 26, 2008, 12:04:16 AM »

Thats an Indy plate. 

Yes.  That is where we lived.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

OJ

• OJ The Cop
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 30, 2008, 06:25:08 PM »

Me, nearly a couple decades ago, doing the "paid killer" thing.

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 30, 2008, 06:35:21 PM »

With my new hat on.  :D

I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 77   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Show Yourselves Part 3

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.