Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Show Yourselves Part 3
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 77   Go Down

Author Topic: Show Yourselves Part 3  (Read 305516 times)

Mort

Re: Show Yourselves Part 3
« Reply #615 on: October 30, 2008, 12:22:27 AM »

Maybe he's liking the attention? I mean, he gets a color of his own on his user-name, and I don't.  :(

I do? That is kinda cool..

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 30, 2008, 12:23:08 AM »

Jesus Christ.   :lol:

I'm gonna catch a lot of head for this, but I'm not THAT pretty.   :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Bullshit.  You're a quality broad as far as I can tell.  That increases the pretty factor.

Well, no matter - I've already disappointed my mother, the great Cthulu and broken the news that she (it) will never have grandchildren.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Mort

« Reply #617 on: October 30, 2008, 12:24:13 AM »

Maybe he's liking the attention? I mean, he gets a color of his own on his user-name and I don't.  :(

There are 23 people in the shithead usergroup.  He's not special.  At least not in that way.   :P

I'd be interested to know who...are they all the trolls that have ever been shitheads or just recent ones?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 30, 2008, 12:25:04 AM »

Maybe he's liking the attention? I mean, he gets a color of his own on his user-name and I don't.  :(

There are 23 people in the shithead usergroup.  He's not special.  At least not in that way.   :P

I'd be interested to know who...are they all the trolls that have ever been shitheads or just recent ones?

There are quite a few unused accounts.  But like I said...some current users need to be in there that aren't.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Mort

« Reply #619 on: October 30, 2008, 12:25:22 AM »

Lindsey, how come all the racist assholes aren't yet down here in hell with me? Haven't they already established a pattern of misconduct or whatever?

JWI

« Reply #620 on: October 30, 2008, 12:26:37 AM »

I'm gonna catch a lot of head for this, but I'm not THAT pretty.   :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Bullshit.  You're a quality broad as far as I can tell.  That increases the pretty factor.

Well, no matter - I've already disappointed my mother, the great Cthulu and broken the news that she (it) will never have grandchildren.   :lol:

Same here.  Lots of people can't believe I didn't follow the handbook for life.  Got married in Vegas, no big wedding (4 people we met on the plane were our witnesses), no expected gifts, no children.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 30, 2008, 12:27:10 AM »

Lindsey, how come all the racist assholes aren't yet down here in hell with me? Haven't they already established a pattern of misconduct or whatever?

I have to say I agree with you on this one.  Bonerjoe WAS a shithead, but I think if he was going to be a shithead and certain other people weren't, it was totally wrong.  Which is why he was un-shitheaded. 
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 30, 2008, 12:28:31 AM »

Same here.  Lots of people can't believe I didn't follow the handbook for life.  Got married in Vegas, no big wedding (4 people we met on the plane were our witnesses), no expected gifts, no children.

I was talking to someone at work today, and we were talking about kids.  It's pretty common knowledge that I don't like them, and Brad was like "You mean you don't want to get married and have kids?!"  And I'm like "Uhh...you and Candy have been married for ten years and don't have kids!" 

I don't know what the thing is with kids. 
         -George W. Bush

JWI

« Reply #623 on: October 30, 2008, 12:30:30 AM »

Same here.  Lots of people can't believe I didn't follow the handbook for life.  Got married in Vegas, no big wedding (4 people we met on the plane were our witnesses), no expected gifts, no children.

I was talking to someone at work today, and we were talking about kids.  It's pretty common knowledge that I don't like them, and Brad was like "You mean you don't want to get married and have kids?!"  And I'm like "Uhh...you and Candy have been married for ten years and don't have kids!" 

I don't know what the thing is with kids. 

It's just an expected thing.  Go to college, get a job, get married, have kids, die.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 30, 2008, 12:33:45 AM »

Fucking fantastic. 
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #625 on: October 30, 2008, 12:34:45 AM »

Cyro needs to jerk off in a cup and Lindsey must give us some eggs. And then I'm off to the laboratory!  :mrgreen:

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 30, 2008, 12:36:47 AM »

Cyro needs to jerk off in a cup and Lindsey must give us some eggs. And then I'm off to the laboratory!  :mrgreen:

And what exactly do you think is going to come of your experiment?   :shock:
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #627 on: October 30, 2008, 12:38:45 AM »

Cyro needs to jerk off in a cup and Lindsey must give us some eggs. And then I'm off to the laboratory!  :mrgreen:

Only excellence. Don't you worry young maiden, you will be rewarded with a sack of gold.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 30, 2008, 12:40:03 AM »

Only excellence. Don't you worry young maiden, you will be rewarded with a sack of gold.

I get the feeling the child's looks would be odd.  All the ginger would probably drown in my awful dark hair and eyes.  There'd be no point.   :P
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #629 on: October 30, 2008, 12:50:11 AM »

I get the feeling the child's looks would be odd.  All the ginger would probably drown in my awful dark hair and eyes.  There'd be no point.   :P

No. I rebuke of your revisions, woman daemon! This child will be so beautiful, it will make God himself shit bricks!
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 77   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Show Yourselves Part 3

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.