Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Show Yourselves Part 3
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 77   Go Down

Author Topic: Show Yourselves Part 3  (Read 305587 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Show Yourselves Part 3
« Reply #420 on: July 31, 2008, 01:10:55 PM »

Cyro, they want you back on /men/. They're begging.

Good God.   :lol: :lol: :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

bakerbaker

« Reply #421 on: July 31, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »

Also, please don't have this sound like I'm shredding on you, I'm just making idle chatter. 

That's cool.  I wasn't talking about you specifically, for the record.

more so just the whole "its a bird, its a plane, its a guy with a sex drive!" atmosphere.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 31, 2008, 06:34:54 PM »

Also, please don't have this sound like I'm shredding on you, I'm just making idle chatter. 

more so just the whole "its a bird, its a plane, its a guy with a sex drive!" atmosphere.

I'm sort of disgusted with most men right now.  I seem to only ever meet the type that will stick it to ANYTHING that's breathing.  No joke - that is NOT all men or even most of them.  Normal people have standards. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 31, 2008, 06:39:21 PM »

I'm sort of disgusted with most men right now.  I seem to only ever meet the type that will stick it to ANYTHING that's breathing.  No joke - that is NOT all men or even most of them.  Normal people have standards. 

What are these normal standards?

Well, I understand that everyone is attracted to different things, but I don't want to be with a dude who will stick his junk in the nastiest, trashiest, fattest, most acne-ridden skank anybody can find.   :shock:
         -George W. Bush

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 31, 2008, 06:55:48 PM »

Is that the 30%'ers? hehe ;)
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 31, 2008, 06:58:05 PM »

Is that the 30%'ers? hehe ;)

Seems like it. 
         -George W. Bush

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 31, 2008, 07:07:59 PM »

Oh yah- and how you described yourself earlier about having a strong sex drive and a like new almost mint vaggie- that's what I was describing in my preferences earlier in the thread.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 31, 2008, 07:15:26 PM »

Oh yah- and how you described yourself earlier about having a strong sex drive and a like new almost mint vaggie- that's what I was describing in my preferences earlier in the thread.

I just cracked up laughing at the word "vaggie".   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

RichardJ

« Reply #428 on: July 31, 2008, 08:10:21 PM »

I would definitely prefer a woman to be sexually aggressive, rather than being timid. Actually, I can't even see myself dating a woman who doesn't get rough and nasty. If they like to talk dirty, that is a plus.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 31, 2008, 08:11:23 PM »

I would definitely prefer a woman to be sexually aggressive, rather than being timid. Actually, I can't even see myself dating a woman who doesn't get rough and nasty. If they like to talk dirty, that is a plus.

Dirty talk is the best.  There's a fine line between a turn-on and just an all out giggle-fest though.  But I couldn't possibly take myself seriously anyway. 
         -George W. Bush

RichardJ

« Reply #430 on: July 31, 2008, 08:17:18 PM »

Dirty talk is the best.  There's a fine line between a turn-on and just an all out giggle-fest though.  But I couldn't possibly take myself seriously anyway. 

Hell yeah!

You are exactly right about there being a fine line between something being sexy and something just being funny. If it is someone that you feel comfortable around and have a good sexual relationship with, it really doesn't matter too much if you do say something stupid and ruin the mood.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 31, 2008, 08:18:52 PM »

Hell yeah!

You are exactly right about there being a fine line between something being sexy and something just being funny. If it is someone that you feel comfortable around and have a good sexual relationship with, it really doesn't matter too much if you do say something stupid and ruin the mood.

Pretty much.  I mean...as long as you're not laughing AT the other person during sex, I really don't see a problem with laughing during sex.  I mean, busting out giggling right before you come is odd, but just during the whole interaction...very rarely do you just walk in to a room and stick it to somebody.  There's foreplay, build up before that, and lots of things that go on.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #432 on: July 31, 2008, 08:23:29 PM »

YOU TWO SHOULD FUCK! YEAHHH!!!

BonerJoe

« Reply #433 on: July 31, 2008, 08:53:20 PM »

Wat about crying during sex?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 31, 2008, 09:02:22 PM »

Wat about crying during sex?

That's odd.  I've never had that happen.  A couple of times my eyes watered while I was giving head, but I think that's more of a gag reflex issue.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 77   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Show Yourselves Part 3

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.