Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Show Yourselves Part 3
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 77   Go Down

Author Topic: Show Yourselves Part 3  (Read 305408 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Show Yourselves Part 3
« Reply #360 on: July 30, 2008, 01:43:23 AM »

I'm certifiable, but I find sex boring.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 30, 2008, 01:45:57 AM »

My God...the last boyfriend I had...we fucked three times in a day sometimes.  I love it.  I could seriously do it that much and be fine.  BAH. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #362 on: July 30, 2008, 01:46:56 AM »

My God...the last boyfriend I had...we fucked three times in a day sometimes.  I love it.  I could seriously do it that much and be fine.  BAH. 

I'd much rather be jerked off.

RichardJ

« Reply #363 on: July 30, 2008, 01:48:21 AM »

Really?  I've always seen it as being a really odd, and quite undesirable (to me, at least) trait that I have.  I've been wanting to see a therapist or something about it, because I'm thinking that it's probably not healthy.  It doesn't happen quite so much anymore, because none of the men I'm ever really interested develop a reciprocating interest.  The ones around me that are interested are usually undesirable in that they are 140 years old, or illegal aliens from Mexico. 

I have noticed this about myself on many occasions. I have always just thought that everyone acted like this.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 30, 2008, 01:49:01 AM »

God god man...you're worse than gay.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I keed.

Although...somebody's mouth on my vag sounds really good right about now.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #365 on: July 30, 2008, 01:50:01 AM »

Although...somebody's mouth on my vag sounds really good right about now.   :lol:

Jaw and tongue cramps suck.

RichardJ

« Reply #366 on: July 30, 2008, 01:50:12 AM »

That's just crazy talk.

BonerJoe

« Reply #367 on: July 30, 2008, 01:51:32 AM »

That's just crazy talk.

I told you, I'm nuts.

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #368 on: July 30, 2008, 01:52:11 AM »

I keed.

Although...somebody's mouth on my vag sounds really good right about now.   :lol:

There is no "worse than" gay. If you're gay, then you're attracted to the same sex. What's the big issues? Who cares?
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 30, 2008, 01:52:56 AM »

I keed.

There is no "worse than" gay. If you're gay, then you're attracted to the same sex. What's the big issues? Who cares?

I'm just fucking with him.  He knows that.   8)
         -George W. Bush

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 30, 2008, 01:56:05 AM »

You're probably wild in the sack though.   :lol:

Not particularly.  Sensual is the word most often to describe sex w/ me.  That's what gets back to me anyway, sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly.  Most recently it was observed that this was particularly odd because I was so emotionally closed off in the rest of the relationship.  

It also bears mention that a certain person of long acquaintance who claims to think anyone who doesn't choke her til she's blue in the face is a "pussy" also has recently, entirely of her own volition and w/o any prompting, informed me I am a "good lay", as part of an obvious and ongoing effort re-establish intimate relations, which is a bit incongruous since I am entirely disinclined to perform any act remotely resembling choking til blue in the face.  So I figure I must really be particularly good at the sensual thing.

Dick 3.0:

DUDE!  What's your score?  Any response consisting of more than a single digit is not an answer.

RichardJ

« Reply #371 on: July 30, 2008, 01:57:17 AM »

That's just crazy talk.

I told you, I'm nuts.

I would rather jerk myself off than have a chick do it. She at least has to put the damn thing in her mouth.

RichardJ

« Reply #372 on: July 30, 2008, 01:59:30 AM »

It also bears mention that a certain person of long acquaintance who claims to think anyone who doesn't choke her til she's blue in the face is a "pussy"

That's my kinda chick.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 30, 2008, 02:02:47 AM »

Really?  I've always seen it as being a really odd, and quite undesirable (to me, at least) trait that I have.  I've been wanting to see a therapist or something about it, because I'm thinking that it's probably not healthy.  It doesn't happen quite so much anymore, because none of the men I'm ever really interested develop a reciprocating interest.  The ones around me that are interested are usually undesirable in that they are 140 years old, or illegal aliens from Mexico. 

I have noticed this about myself on many occasions. I have always just thought that everyone acted like this.

I'm exactly the opposite, sometimes I have no particular interest at all in someone until I start getting signals.  I think my way is much more efficient.  Then it's just a matter of choosing from what's already available.

One time I set out to make a girl who was disinterested fall in love w/ me all because she made a joke that I though was witty and well-timed.  I succeeded and eventually broke her heart and left her a broken shell of her former self.  I still feel guilty.

BonerJoe

« Reply #374 on: July 30, 2008, 02:11:37 AM »

That's just crazy talk.

I told you, I'm nuts.

I would rather jerk myself off than have a chick do it. She at least has to put the damn thing in her mouth.

For a fat man, I get a lot of offers for sex. I have like 2 dozen people that want to fuck me in my inbox on the personals site I use. But I'm just like, meh.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 77   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Show Yourselves Part 3

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.