Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Show Yourselves Part 3
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 77   Go Down

Author Topic: Show Yourselves Part 3  (Read 307312 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Show Yourselves Part 3
« Reply #1080 on: February 08, 2009, 12:34:29 PM »

cool.

Yah, I do all my own hair coloring. I refuse to pay over $30 for something so superficial, unless it’s a waxing...sometimes you just can't reach ya know what i mean?

I usually get all my shit at Sally's. The lady working told me to just wash at colder temps, stay out of the sun, and use a made for colored hair shampoo. Never works.

I'm so envious of natural bright redheads...or old ladies with gray hair. Those are the only two colors I've never been able to get my hair.

Thanks for the info  :)

Have you tried henna for the red? I tried it once, and got the most amazing color. Also, it's great for your hair.

Henna is too hard to get out for somebody who is going to lighten their hair again and change the color a lot anyway.  Which Keels will totally do. 

True. The process takes a long time, too. But if you want a really natural looking red color, it's the way to go.

I'd love to try it, because I find it difficult to maintain a really deep, vibrant shade of red for any longer than one wash.  It sucks! 

This is the site I got my info and henna from when I did it. It's also great because you can mix it with different things to tweak the shade. Again, it's a long process, but it looks SO fantastic and it'll do wonders for your hair. I got a buttload of compliments on it from people, who were really surprised to when I told them it wasn't my natural hair color.

That's really interesting.  Thanks for the link.  I like this one:  http://www.hennaforhair.com/mixes/kimperrault/

Sounds crazy complicated though.  I'm afraid I'd end up with something really wacky.   :lol:

:lol: It sounds like a lot, but it's really pretty hard to mess up. Most of the process is just waiting. It's good if you have stuff to do around the house.

So you do this yourself? 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #1081 on: February 08, 2009, 01:27:34 PM »

Finally started growing the beard in...

Cyro?! Is that you?

Yarr.

Hey, whats going on man?!

Not much. Currently, recovering from an all night drinking session.

Erm, don't mean to sound rude, but, who the hell am I talking to?

that douchebag LA cop, C3PO
fucking jackboot

therealritasue

• Fnord is the color only blind people can see.
    • View Profile
    • My dA.
« Reply #1082 on: February 08, 2009, 02:32:55 PM »

cool.

Yah, I do all my own hair coloring. I refuse to pay over $30 for something so superficial, unless it’s a waxing...sometimes you just can't reach ya know what i mean?

I usually get all my shit at Sally's. The lady working told me to just wash at colder temps, stay out of the sun, and use a made for colored hair shampoo. Never works.

I'm so envious of natural bright redheads...or old ladies with gray hair. Those are the only two colors I've never been able to get my hair.

Thanks for the info  :)

Have you tried henna for the red? I tried it once, and got the most amazing color. Also, it's great for your hair.

Henna is too hard to get out for somebody who is going to lighten their hair again and change the color a lot anyway.  Which Keels will totally do. 

True. The process takes a long time, too. But if you want a really natural looking red color, it's the way to go.

I'd love to try it, because I find it difficult to maintain a really deep, vibrant shade of red for any longer than one wash.  It sucks! 

This is the site I got my info and henna from when I did it. It's also great because you can mix it with different things to tweak the shade. Again, it's a long process, but it looks SO fantastic and it'll do wonders for your hair. I got a buttload of compliments on it from people, who were really surprised to when I told them it wasn't my natural hair color.

That's really interesting.  Thanks for the link.  I like this one:  http://www.hennaforhair.com/mixes/kimperrault/

Sounds crazy complicated though.  I'm afraid I'd end up with something really wacky.   :lol:

:lol: It sounds like a lot, but it's really pretty hard to mess up. Most of the process is just waiting. It's good if you have stuff to do around the house.

So you do this yourself? 

I did, using this. It's really pretty easy, just takes a long time. The bleaching my super dark hair beforehand was the worst part for me, which is why I just go black now.
Bubbe made a kishke, she made it big and fat, My Zaydeh took one look at it and said "I can't eat that!', Oh Bubbe, Bubbe, Bubbe, Oh Bubbe me oh myyyyyyyy..

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: February 08, 2009, 06:10:39 PM »

Oh lawd. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #1084 on: February 08, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »

Finally started growing the beard in...

Cyro?! Is that you?

Yarr.

Hey, whats going on man?!

Not much. Currently, recovering from an all night drinking session.

Erm, don't mean to sound rude, but, who the hell am I talking to?

Oh, sorry bro, its LCPLIC.

Ah, hey, hows shit?

i'll answer for the goose-stepping cunt.
he's busy sucking the captains cock...
once a jackboot douche, always a jackboot douche.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: February 08, 2009, 10:10:22 PM »

These are all in the past year and a half.

Blonde?

I vote for blonde  8)

that was taken in my hotel room on my trip to San Diego... You kinda HAVE to be blonde if you're going to Cali!

Damn, I miss the beach 

Why does this pic look like you have 3 boobs?
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

therealritasue

• Fnord is the color only blind people can see.
    • View Profile
    • My dA.
« Reply #1086 on: February 08, 2009, 10:17:34 PM »

Blonde?

I vote for blonde  8)

that was taken in my hotel room on my trip to San Diego... You kinda HAVE to be blonde if you're going to Cali!

Damn, I miss the beach 

Underboob cleavage. Bikini tops are not pushup bras.
Bubbe made a kishke, she made it big and fat, My Zaydeh took one look at it and said "I can't eat that!', Oh Bubbe, Bubbe, Bubbe, Oh Bubbe me oh myyyyyyyy..

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: February 08, 2009, 10:20:26 PM »

I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: February 09, 2009, 09:09:39 AM »

Try raising 3 teenage daughters - it sure turned my wife's hair gray naturally.

Of course, being married to me couldn't be a factor.

Hahaha. My mom (adopted) tells me that A LOT! She is Greek, and her head is full of grey, she of course blames me. Asshole. 

And, I have tried Henna before. I was obsessed with henna tattoos for a while, so I used it all over. I like to experiment with all cultures; I will try anything once ;)

Keely, you remind me of a couple girls I used to date. Your current avatar looks like my last (and sanest) and some of your other ones remind me of the one before that one (also from AZ). I hate that bitch so much.

Though if you're here you're probably cool.

Lol…yah I get that a lot actually. I think it is because I'm always changing my looks, and I'm totally a bitch…but in a good way. I get called the girl next door a lot, which is weird because I usually have pink hair? I think it’s my plain facial everyday American girl look and I wear skirts a lot. Who knows?

I think I tend to scare/freak people out when they find out I'm tattooed and pierced in certain places and I like to go to Goth night to dance.

I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: February 09, 2009, 09:10:57 AM »

Blonde?

I vote for blonde  8)

Damn, I miss the beach 

thats so like 2 years ago bro... do you not remeber the total recall comment?

check it out, it was amazing.

and i do have three boobs.
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: February 09, 2009, 10:45:18 AM »

Blonde?

I vote for blonde  8)

Damn, I miss the beach 

thats so like 2 years ago bro... do you not remeber the total recall comment?

check it out, it was amazing.

and i do have three boobs.

It's true.  I've seen all three.  Love you Keels.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: February 09, 2009, 11:38:53 AM »

Totally love you too Lindz... and I have more noodz, all you need to do is ask ;)

Fuck, I guess I really do have weird looking cleavage. My tits must be like an Asian’s eyes, really far apart.

I think that's why, unless I'm wearing a push-up they look all wonky and third booby? I do actually have a raised sternum bone, higher than between my cleve, but I have always called it a 3rd boob.  When I stand sideways you can totally see it.

Shitty cell phone pic I just took in the bathroom at work. Bra is in full effect… I guess I do have weird lookin boobage? They are a bit lopsided; I will give you that… :(

yuck, my face looks horrible, haha. I guess you can't have both.

OT, but this fucking guy in my office here for treatment just asked me “Is your name Gillette? ... Because you're the best a man can get.”

HAHHAHA WTF dude?!?!

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: February 09, 2009, 11:44:45 AM »

The best a man can get?  LOL.  Hahahahahaha, that's so awful.   :lol:

I think that falls under sexual harassment, babe.  If you don't like the guy threaten him.  If he's cool, eh whatev.   :P

One of my boobs is slightly larger than the other.  I'm totally neurotic about it.  Fuck, I'm totally neurotic about them in general.   :shock:
         -George W. Bush

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: February 09, 2009, 11:53:52 AM »

The best a man can get?  LOL.  Hahahahahaha, that's so awful.   :lol:

I think that falls under sexual harassment, babe.  If you don't like the guy threaten him.  If he's cool, eh whatev.   :P

One of my boobs is slightly larger than the other.  I'm totally neurotic about it.  Fuck, I'm totally neurotic about them in general.   :shock:

Yah, he is a client. I work at a methadone clinic, so I get creeps oogling me all the time. They are usually high, so I just let it go...

He is kind of cute; one of the younger guys, but it's still totally weird. I think he had just been savin' it up to use on someone who wouldn’t be able to retaliate. :)

And I'm so self conscious about ma boobies, but I don't mind posting them on the internet. Weird.

Maybe we can join a tribe in Africa where all the ladies have weird shaped, saggy titties. We’d probably be the cream of the crop.

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #1094 on: February 09, 2009, 11:55:08 AM »

Totally love you too Lindz... and I have more noodz, all you need to do is ask ;)

Fuck, I guess I really do have weird looking cleavage. My tits must be like an Asian’s eyes, really far apart.

I think that's why, unless I'm wearing a push-up they look all wonky and third booby? I do actually have a raised sternum bone, higher than between my cleve, but I have always called it a 3rd boob.  When I stand sideways you can totally see it.

Shitty cell phone pic I just took in the bathroom at work. Bra is in full effect… I guess I do have weird lookin boobage? They are a bit lopsided; I will give you that… :(

yuck, my face looks horrible, haha. I guess you can't have both.

OT, but this fucking guy in my office here for treatment just asked me “Is your name Gillette? ... Because you're the best a man can get.”

HAHHAHA WTF dude?!?!

A full frontal nude shot would be required to make a proper judgment.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 77   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Show Yourselves Part 3

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 31 queries.