Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Should Northwest Indiana's federal anti-drug task force be disbanded? (poll)
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should Northwest Indiana's federal anti-drug task force be disbanded? (poll)  (Read 3061 times)

kalmia

• View Profile

On nwi.com, this is today's question.

Should Northwest Indiana's federal anti-drug task force be disbanded?

http://www.nwi.com
(at the bottom of the page)

Go vote. The results are also printed in the opinion section of the paper version.

Ignore this thread after a few days.

Porcupine_in_MA

All "anti-drug taskforces" need to be disbanded.

kalmia

• View Profile

All "anti-drug taskforces" need to be disbanded.

I like to see these newspaper polls have a majority taking the pro-freedom position.

Taors

Why does Indiana have a federal anti-drug task force?

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Government +   (fill in the blank)  + Task Force = Bureaucrat Employment Program

Doesn't matter if it's anti-drug, anti-something or pro-something else - YES, it should be disbanded.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Porcupine_in_MA

Government +   (fill in the blank)  + Task Force = Bureaucrat Employment Program

Great mapping job. 8)

Taors

Maybe I should try to get on board with one of the task forces around here. If you can't beat em, join em, right?

BonerJoe

Maybe I should try to get on board with one of the task forces around here. If you can't beat em, join em, right?

Everyone needs a job.

Taors

Everyone needs a job.

I just don't want to hurt anyone.

Dave The Dope Man

Maybe you should study law instead.  That ways whenever they come for you, you'll be prepared.
That is if they don't get rid of the whole "right to a fair trial" or a trial period.

Taors

Can I get a bag instead, Dope Man?

Dave The Dope Man

Sure, where should I mail it to?

kalmia

• View Profile

I've wondered how successful getting a state job and messing up their actions would be.  One wouldn't want to get caught.  Or at least appear to be a bumbling inept fool when messing up records and operations.

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile

I've wondered how successful getting a state job and messing up their actions would be.  One wouldn't want to get caught.  Or at least appear to be a bumbling inept fool when messing up records and operations.

I feel a new conspiracy theory forming.... just imagine this as a headline in The Onion:

Startling probe reveals that 90% of government employees are anarchists trying to bring down government through bungling and mismanagement

If you found this funny, please come up with a variation of it. I wish Dale would.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile

I feel a new conspiracy theory forming.... just imagine this as a headline in The Onion:

Startling probe reveals that 90% of government employees are anarchists trying to bring down government through bungling and mismanagement

If you found this funny, please come up with a variation of it. I wish Dale would.
+1
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Should Northwest Indiana's federal anti-drug task force be disbanded? (poll)

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.