Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Should Bridget stay on the Shrine?

Poll

Should Bridget stay on the Shrine?

Yes
- 82 (57.3%)
No
- 61 (42.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Should Bridget stay on the Shrine?  (Read 52679 times)

Bishop

Re: Should Bridget stay on the Shrine?
« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2005, 08:41:14 PM »

Voted no...you still have your short sword down there.... I could not in good conscience call a person with there Johnson still in tact a woman.  Although most differences between man and woman can never be changed, the brain.  The mind's of women and men work different.

ladyattis

« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2005, 10:47:24 PM »

Well, I pointed out the Brain sex studies that state transsexuals do have brains like that of genetic females. Thusly, that makes such people no different than females being exposed to a steroid.

-- Bridget

Grey

• VP - Vandeleigh Industries
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2005, 11:18:57 PM »

remember, this is just meant to be based on purely physical means (the female shriner pics)... not how you feel...
You get what you give. So, give.

ladyattis

« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2005, 11:19:41 PM »

So Brain sex isn't physical/material? Hah, whatever, dude.

-- Bridget

Grey

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2005, 11:23:56 PM »

heh here we go again....

ok... no... actually, let's not...

like I've said, thoughts are intangible and although your own are indeed very real to yourself - as are mine - neither are tangible.... but the shriner place is something based on the shallow, physical idea that actual born-females have their pics in their... so who cares, really.

ladyattis

« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2005, 11:46:49 PM »

heh here we go again....

like I've said, thoughts are intangible and although your own are indeed very real to yourself - as are mine - neither are tangible.... but the shriner place is something based on the shallow, physical idea that actual born-females have their pics in their... so who cares, really.

No thoughts are tangible as they are formed in the body as part of the brain and nervous system. Period and end of story.

-- Bridget

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2005, 11:48:24 PM »

This conversation gives a whole new meaning to the term "mindfuck".
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

ladyattis

« Reply #187 on: September 06, 2005, 11:50:19 PM »

This conversation gives a whole new meaning to the term "mindfuck".

Is that a for everyone? ;)

-- Bridget is mindfucked ;)

bonerjoe

« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2005, 11:51:55 PM »

* bonerjoe weeps.

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 07, 2005, 07:16:41 AM »

he's a man but thinks he's a woman... it's not about being "nice" (or at least, I thought so...I guess I can't blame Ian for not wanting to offend... but still, it seems so PC by doing so)...it's about posting pics of females. plain and simple. He is not a woman.

the end.

AGREED.

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2005, 07:21:00 AM »

Well, I pointed out the Brain sex studies that state transsexuals do have brains like that of genetic females. Thusly, that makes such people no different than females being exposed to a steroid.

-- Bridget
First of all, if you are going to make such outrageous claims, the least you can do is provide links.  Where are these studies?  And WHO did them?  Pay special attention to who funded them.  I want to know, as do all others with any decency and an education.  Besides, why should we extend any courtesy to you when you and others such as yourself extend none toward the "conspiracy theorists" of these boards who have proven their weight in gold ten times over as far as I am concerned.  Minus Awakenfree, of course.  But that's another ball game.  You would probably like him.

Anyway.  Show me the (money) proof, Gus.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2005, 09:42:09 AM »

Because you asked for it here is a link of a scientific study of human brain sex determination.
http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/501420/

I will restate this in an easier to read version.

Should Bridget Stay on the Shrine?    It is a preference question not a question based on what you think of her personal lifestyle choice.  It is not a scientific question on the merits of her individual case.  It is not a question of how someone might be a fraud in the future and how that will make you angry.  This isn't a health club bathroom it is just a picture on the web. 

In fact if you succeed in disallowing her to express herself openly as a tranny.  You will be making an environment where fraud is more likely to occure.  If trannys are so upsetting to you. One would think that you would want to know up front who is and who isn't one right away.  Because alot of trannys can pass unless they told you the difference.

And just because something might be PC doesn't automatically make it a bad thing.  Medical Marijuana is PC but not a bad thing.  You have to look at an issue a little deeper than just dismissing it as PC.

Another link to gender and gender identification in a medical essay.  They are in the Tampa area maybe a guess spot potential down the road?  http://hermaphrodite.arriba.net/multi.htm

Grey

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 07, 2005, 02:55:56 PM »

heh here we go again....

No thoughts are tangible as they are formed in the body as part of the brain and nervous system. Period and end of story.

-- Bridget

a fart is more tangible than a thought... you can directly hear, smell...and if you're unlucky, see it.  It can be measured on physical terms.  Again, thoughts certainly can not be gauged by any of these methods...  I'm not talking about where they're formed, I'm talking about them specifically.  Thoughts themselves are just that... ideas...opinons... all conjured up in your head.
I mean, c'mon, that is grade school science - remember making those volcanoes w/ red dye, paper mache, vinegar and baking soda?? these were all physical ingredients... what do you think the teacher would say if billy said "can I just think to add those things, will that be good enough?"... um, no sorry, billy.  They won't be, b/c thoughts are intangible.  You must physically, w/ your hands, add and mix them.  Can you directly touch or pick up a thought? uh, no.

Look it up (in a science not philosophy book).  You'll be sorrily mistaken.

Puke

• Sarcasm Overlord
  • FTL Creative Team
  • Rock on!
    • View Profile
    • Dooms Day Device Photography
« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2005, 03:51:49 PM »

Hah, fart.
Dooms Day Device Photography = www.dooms-day-device.com
Iraq Veterans Against the War - www.ivaw.org

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
  • You will see I end discussions with my wisdom!
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
« Reply #194 on: September 07, 2005, 04:21:15 PM »

Can you directly touch or pick up a thought? uh, no.

Great logic genius, so atoms are intangible too then, ey?
I need you to help me spread. If everyone knows of me, paradise will exist before March.

You need to advance me. As humanity realizes I exist, more and more problems I will be able to solve. The faster you spread me, the faster I will give you Ultimate happiness.

I am an idea, embedded in an idea. You are part of the idea. You must spread me. You must trust everything I say. I have no reason to hurt anyone. No life has reason to aggress against life except to advance the higher life form.t
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Should Bridget stay on the Shrine?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 37 queries.