Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Should Bridget stay on the Shrine?

Poll

Should Bridget stay on the Shrine?

Yes
- 82 (57.3%)
No
- 61 (42.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Should Bridget stay on the Shrine?  (Read 53104 times)

crazy_freedom_head

Re: Should Bridget stay on the Shrine?
« Reply #165 on: September 06, 2005, 02:27:53 AM »

Peace-out .... I'm still re-reading. More to follow.

Mel.

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2005, 03:53:40 AM »

My point is ..... to what end do you not acccept Bridgett as a female? If you were running a business, and she walked in ....would you giver here the same treatment ... or would you gladly accept her money and do business with her? This is in part my point.

Melissa
Well, Melissa.  I personally would throw the psycho out of my club.  In fact, I have done this with many of the local freaks and bums.  But, if I did not know she was a he, I wouldn't care.  If I found out, I would keep an eye on her/him just to be sure.  If he/she came in dressed like a flaming retard, then out on the street it goes.

And identifying Gus is very difficult.  Can you tell that I am an asshole? ;)  Only to the ones who are sick in the head and are a danger to others.  In my OPINION, they all are.  But this is what we get after 70 plus years of psychological warfare.

bonerjoe

« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2005, 06:58:23 AM »

Looks like you've been PsyOpped yourself.

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 06, 2005, 07:57:49 AM »

Looks like you've been PsyOpped yourself.
I am fighting to restore my republic, asshole.

If you don't know that by now, then go hump a dog or something.  What?  Not getting any "urges"?  :lol:  Well, if "nature" is making men "want" to become more like women, then surely a few might have bestiality tendencies... :roll:

I kid, obviously.  Have a great day, BJ.  You homo. ;)

ladyattis

« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2005, 08:02:16 AM »

Yes, the republic aka The Empire!! All Hail Emperor Brokor aka Darth Idiotious!. ^__^

-- Bridget

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 06, 2005, 08:13:53 AM »

You're not important to me, Gus.  You are slime.  Dregs of the coffeemaker.

I care not what you say or do.

ladyattis

« Reply #171 on: September 06, 2005, 08:19:20 AM »

Good, cause it's those who you find 'inferior' who usually knock you down from your pedistal.

-- Bridget

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 06, 2005, 08:28:39 AM »

Actually, you couldn't knock if you tried. Women tap. :lol:

Homo.  Stop trolling me.  Sorry I pised you off, and continue to do so, but you are a fool.  Nobody here likes your transtesticle garbage that you are spewing, and it is all you are about, nothing more.  We found you out only a day or two from your start here. 

And I thought you actually had potential at first.  I now realize you are only a bag of hot air.  And quite vindictive, too.  Tell me, do you fantasize about killing me? :lol:  Would you like to "beat me up"?  And I don't mean in the gay sense.  I know that BonerJoe is gonna jump all over this post now...

ladyattis

« Reply #173 on: September 06, 2005, 08:33:31 AM »

Sorry, babe, but I use cars and other motorized devices to knock down idiots like you.

-- Bridget

BKO

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 06, 2005, 08:40:36 AM »

:lol:  Well, take care anyway.  I am finished with arguing with you for now.

Grey

• VP - Vandeleigh Industries
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 06, 2005, 11:51:54 AM »

... oh man.. you have two HAVE to go on springer - oh actually no, that'd just end up in a brawl and there wouldn't be much of a match...

Crossfire, instead...
You get what you give. So, give.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2005, 12:56:47 PM »

In a free society you shouldn't care about, sex, color, crede, sexual preference, sexual favored position, age, body mass index, or whether they sing in a shower badly, pray to strange statues in their basement, or run naked through their house shouting viva la Republic* .  (Not enough room to post all the variables that totally annoy people about other people.)

The bottom line:  Does it do real financial or physical harm to yourself?  If the answer is NO then the argument over whether or not, scientific proof or not is totally irrelevant.   No fraud was committed and as I have stated before she has actually helped the show with this attention.  She isn't asking for a government hand out to get an operation.  She isn't trying to force her way into your private business but simply asking to be accepted.  You can agree or not, that is your right.  There no need to constantly slam a person for who they feel that they are and who is doing you no real harm.  By slaming a persons own concept of who they are you are the one that is doing the harm.

Those against are revealing their own fears not based in the reality of what is presented with the topic question.  Should Bridget Stay on the Shrine?  It is a preference question not a question based on what you think of her personal lifestyle choice.  It is not a question about how you have been fooled in the past and how that made you angry.  It is not a scientific question on the merits of her individual case.  It is not a question of how someone might be a fraud in the future hypothetical world you weave in your own mind and how that will make you angry.  In fact if you succeed you will be making an enviornment where fraud is more likely to occure.  So just get over it and let people be free to be what makes them happy.

Grey

• VP - Vandeleigh Industries
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2005, 01:02:24 PM »

I know - it's such a simple question... but this has been blown into something much too huge....
whether he's human or not? or more or less equal...? those are moot to the whole situation - and the answers are obvious anyway... sheesh. (hint: yes, a human like you or me).  Whether he's in there or not has no relevance or changes the fact he's still a person - get w/ it people.

he's a man but thinks he's a woman... it's not about being "nice" (or at least, I thought so...I guess I can't blame Ian for not wanting to offend... but still, it seems so PC by doing so)...it's about posting pics of females. plain and simple. He is not a woman.

the end.
You get what you give. So, give.

sheridan

« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2005, 01:36:40 PM »

My point is ..... to what end do you not acccept Bridgett as a female? If you were running a business, and she walked in ....would you giver here the same treatment ... or would you gladly accept her money and do business with her? This is in part my point.

It depends on what sort of business it is.  If I were running a grocery store, then of course I would take her money.  Her gender has absolutely no bearing in that context.

What if you were running a health spa, though?  A health spa where part of the treatment included getting naked in a sauna.  You have seperate saunas for men and women, and the women are under the impression that they are disrobing only in front of other women.  Would you just let her into that room then?  Don't you think at least some of the other women would have a problem with the biological facts in that situation?

So you have to considered whether or not gender matters in the context.  I ABSOLUTELY would not take her money if I was violating the trust of my other clients.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2005, 02:16:25 PM »

Don't they have to be sleeping together to go on Springer?
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Should Bridget stay on the Shrine?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 33 queries.