Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  SHOCKING AUDIO: Philadelphia Police violate rights of open carrier at gunpoint
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SHOCKING AUDIO: Philadelphia Police violate rights of open carrier at gunpoint  (Read 1566 times)

Fred

• View Profile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-vUYeJXSrA[/youtube]

Fred

• View Profile

and, the guy almost got himself shot! 

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick

Dumb fucking pigs. They dont even know their own laws that they want you to follow.  :lol:

I guess the best you can hope for is for karma to give them all the worst kind of ass-cancer known to man.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick

Trying to pick a fight with a dumb ass cop in the comments section of part 2 of this vid.....

His comment:

And BTW, YES!! Everyone is a potential threat to my life until I secure them and find out they have no weapons, run them on GCIC/NCIC, and then release them.... This is how we are TRAINED!! THIS is how we stay ALIVE!! Please!!! Somebody!! That actually knows policy, procedure, the law, or something...Please post up.... The "Know it Alls" are killing me here! LOL

My comment:

Hey dumbass, the cop didnt know the laws of his OWN fucking city. Who's fault is that? They guy open carrying? No, its the cops fault. If the cop got shot, in this particular situation, it would have been his own fault for drawing on someone carrying a weapon fully within the rights of the states own law. Cops dont have the priveledge of making up laws as they go along. They have to follow them as they are written, just like anyone else.

No response yet.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

orthzar

• View Profile

This is the reason I dislike open carry in public.   When you carry concealed, nobody bothers you; when you open carry every cop in the area has a reason to bother you.   At any rate, I still respect those who open carry; they likely have a thicker skin than I do.

alaric89

• View Profile

Why carry? The only gang I am afraid of will just hassle me more for having the thing and I am too big and ugly for anyone to try and rape me.
It downright hurts my feeling to admit the last part but there you go.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile

Seems like things are going better for open carriers here in CA.  Now that is actually shocking to me.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  SHOCKING AUDIO: Philadelphia Police violate rights of open carrier at gunpoint

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.