Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Selling & shipping baklava! =)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Selling & shipping baklava! =)  (Read 50570 times)

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
Re: Selling & shipping baklava! =)
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2009, 01:47:45 AM »

i bet hash butter would be good in this

:D

if my greek motherinlaw didnt piss me off so much i would send her some for christmas
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Mandrik

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2009, 09:20:41 PM »

My cousin actually asked me to bake a pan using a pound of hash brother that her brother could make for me.  I'm tempted, but my wife wouldn't appreciate me bringing it into the home.  Plus I wouldn't want to contaminate my baking supplies.  I'd do it at my cousin's with her supplies if she paid me. :P  I wouldn't touch the stuff but obviously have zero problems with people doing whatever they want to their own bodies.
-Mandrik

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2009, 11:20:18 PM »

Okay, I ordered some.  Looking forward to it.   :)

Mandrik

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2009, 11:36:17 PM »

Cool!  I just made some earlier today so I'll ship it out tomorrow.  :)
-Mandrik

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2009, 11:40:32 PM »

I keep drooling over these pictures!
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Mandrik

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2009, 11:44:22 PM »

Quit drooling, and just order some.   :P

-Mandrik

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2009, 11:45:47 PM »

Quit drooling, and just order some.   :P

I'll have to consult my other half.   :wink:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Mandrik

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2009, 11:47:06 PM »

Every time I talk to my wife about something she makes me do laundry.  Or wash dishes.  I'm somebody's bitch.   :x
-Mandrik

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2009, 11:50:55 PM »

Every time I talk to my wife about something she makes me do laundry.  Or wash dishes.  I'm somebody's bitch.   :x

That sucks.  You make delicious baklava, she should wash dishes.   :lol:

He doesn't make me do anything.  I'd just need him to take the baklava away from me, lest I eat it all in one sitting. 
         -George W. Bush

Mandrik

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2009, 11:53:50 PM »

If my wife could reply she'd probably just tell you that I have cleaning OCD when it comes to MY kitchen.  I work until 12:30AM, and usually go straight to bed when I get home, but if there are dirty dishes/pots in the sink I won't be able to sleep until they are clean.

She's not really a fan of baklava either.  Guess that's a good thing since I don't have to worry about her eating all my profits.
-Mandrik

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2009, 11:55:39 PM »

If my wife could reply she'd probably just tell you that I have cleaning OCD when it comes to MY kitchen.  I work until 12:30AM, and usually go straight to bed when I get home, but if there are dirty dishes/pots in the sink I won't be able to sleep until they are clean.

She's not really a fan of baklava either.  Guess that's a good thing since I don't have to worry about her eating all my profits.

Haha.  Yeah, my parents would scream at me if I ever left a dirty dish in the sink.  We always had a dishwasher growing up, but never used it.  And even now as an adult I don't use them (partially because I can't properly load one).  I hate seeing dishes in the sink.  When I cook dinner everything but the plates we eat off of are clean before I sit down to eat.
         -George W. Bush

Mandrik

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2009, 11:58:56 PM »

OMG you are as crazy as me!  If I cook dinner for the family, or a bunch of people, I won't leave the kitchen until I clean all the pots, utensils, and whatever else was used to cook the food.  There is nothing I hate more than eating a great meal and then walking into the kitchen to a giant mess. 

I also have a dishwasher, but I use that a lot.  I still hand wash stuff all the time, too.
-Mandrik

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2009, 12:04:22 AM »

OMG you are as crazy as me!  If I cook dinner for the family, or a bunch of people, I won't leave the kitchen until I clean all the pots, utensils, and whatever else was used to cook the food.  There is nothing I hate more than eating a great meal and then walking into the kitchen to a giant mess. 

I also have a dishwasher, but I use that a lot.  I still hand wash stuff all the time, too.

That's what happens on thanksgiving.  Everyone else just wants to leave it and I want the mess gone as soon as we're done eating. 
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2009, 12:56:45 AM »

I wash so many dishes around here I had to start using gloves because my hands started getting all dry and cracked.

BonerJoe

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2009, 12:57:05 AM »

BTW, I think I gained 3 lbs from eating that baklava.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Selling & shipping baklava! =)

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.