Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  say word!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: say word!!!!  (Read 10787 times)

Riddler

Re: say word!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2010, 11:15:28 PM »

so,
you can afford a lawyer?

yamnuska

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2010, 12:16:07 AM »

so,
you can afford a lawyer?

In Canada, lazy cunts on welfare get their lawyers paid for by the taxpayer, just like everything else. As for having a disability and not being able to work, I've had cancer for 5 months now and am still working, if anyone has a legitimate excuse not to work it's me, but I'm still working because I have something you don't have pube boy, work ethic. When the economic crisis deepens and governments go bankrupt we'll see how long your lazy ass keeps being lazy. My money is on you becoming a rent boy to keep a roof over your head and food in your gut. I honestly hope you make it as an artist but if you think the tax payer is going to continue to support you your so very wrong and in for a big surprise.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 12:18:17 AM by John Marston »

Amazing Richard

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2010, 12:18:50 AM »

so,
you can afford a lawyer?

I know a liberal hipster lawyer who likes to do free pro-bono work, and I'm sure he would love to make yer John McCain voting ass world...come crashing down.

You just better stop saying that I'm doing illegal deceptive shit against the government, and encouraging people to "snitch" me out, even though I am not doing anything that is against the law. You better watch out, Fagline. I don't give a shit about yer dad having Canadian connections. My hipster lawyer will expose whatever kind of bullshit you and yer dad tries to put on me, and that is a much more serious than yer bullshit claim that I am trying to rip off the system.

My hipster lawyer will also expose this new John guy who says he will get the Canadian IRS after me and my family.

yamnuska

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2010, 12:28:36 AM »

so,
you can afford a lawyer?

I know a liberal hipster lawyer who likes to do free pro-bono work, and I'm sure he would love to make yer John McCain voting ass world...come crashing down.

You just better stop saying that I'm doing illegal deceptive shit against the government, and encouraging people to "snitch" me out, even though I am not doing anything that is against the law. You better watch out, Fagline. I don't give a shit about yer dad having Canadian connections. My hipster lawyer will expose whatever kind of bullshit you and yer dad tries to put on me, and that is a much more serious than yer bullshit claim that I am trying to rip off the system.

My hipster lawyer will also expose this new John guy who says he will get the Canadian IRS after me and my family.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vfSk-6tIvo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vfSk-6tIvo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Amazing Richard

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2010, 12:39:28 AM »

so,
you can afford a lawyer?

In Canada, lazy cunts on welfare get their lawyers paid for by the taxpayer, just like everything else. As for having a disability and not being able to work, I've had cancer for 5 months now and am still working, if anyone has a legitimate excuse not to work it's me, but I'm still working because I have something you don't have pube boy, work ethic. When the economic crisis deepens and governments go bankrupt we'll see how long your lazy ass keeps being lazy. My money is on you becoming a rent boy to keep a roof over your head and food in your gut. I honestly hope you make it as an artist but if you think the tax payer is going to continue to support you your so very wrong and in for a big surprise.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that you have cancer, John...but if you decide to get the Canadian IRS after me, then my hipster lawyer will expose you and the "immediate family" involved, and then lots of stress will come yer way.

The reality is that I need to take a break from work, and recover from a nervous breakdown I had a year and a half ago. I can tell that I am not ready to go back to work, and if I were to start working again, it would only make things worse for me. I even went back to work in the fall of last year, but had to quit 3 months into the job, cuz I recognized that I was in no condition to work.

This has been an ongoing problem for me for many years, and now I have decided that I should go see a bunch of doctors to figure out the best way to deal with my situation. It also means that I am eligible to receive $1000/month from the government so that I don't have to live with my parents, and do my own shit back in Toronto.

I have no idea how long it will be before I go back to work....that is something the doctors and I will have to figure out. But I am not going to risk another breakdown in the name of some bullshit WASP "work ethic".

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2010, 09:49:08 AM »

Selke, this is in the hijack free zone, I'm surprised you havent delete that dude to kingdom come.

sheer laziness, and indecision as to whether or not I'd like to peruse it at a later date :3

Would I be able to import the back 'n forth into a new thread as a spinoff to this one?  or would that be a moderator thing to do?  (and don't feel obligated; 'cuz I could really give two shits--and like anarchir says, it's the hi-jack free zone, and this is my thread :)

but fuck it'fer.now . .

&@hellbilly;
Charles- have you thought about putting images of your work (..I always have trouble using "work" when referring to art..) on a cd? Add a short bio, pack it all up with a cover letter and send it out all over. From what I know of the sculpture scene, you're likely to receive a lot of rejections before you get a couple invites to show your stuff. But once you're recognized and if enough people like your stuff, you may get commissions.

Oh, yes indeed I have :)  I find that there are some pretty sweet sites that offer flash based display, which is appealing.  But I'd want to take the time to make it look good, and in the back of my head, I always knew I'd want an accumulation of work to start out with--and as I'm sure you've seen, I'm about at that point now.

Just a few short hours ago, I launched about a'score of invites to follow my own 'public figure' deal on fb...and that's a start.  I feel relatively accomplished right now.  It's like I took a year off school and to just work on developing style and getting comfortable with technique and media.

I think perhaps if/when I ever make it out to California, and have a bit of a layover in being able to produce physical art--then at that point I might find myself working on the old drawing pad with some concepts for templates and themes, and really start to get the ball rollin'

We'll See...I think even though I might stumble into a few dead ends, I'll prob'ly be movin' on up in the long run.

and RE: the CD package...yah.  yah; yup.  yeah.  yessir :)
even somehow incorporating track listing, and associating music that moves me with the portfolio.
Oh hell, yes.  so much of my time is constantly spent just thinking about things; and I am certainly a person who believes that presentation and theme count for a lot.

TL;DR:  c.kelly on facebook.
much more to see there than link'd on the OP ;)
Do yourself a favor.

rookie

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 05:00:13 AM »

What's up party people?

It's official:
I head to San Diego 11.Aug.2010

one way.
Do yourself a favor.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2010, 06:25:21 PM »

Nice- I'm outta the loop though.. why SD?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

rookie

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 02:21:02 AM »

Nice- I'm outta the loop though.. why SD?

My friends idea.  He's in Milwaukee.  He told me he finally snapped this winter; couldn't take another season, and set his eyes of SD.  He's going down there with his current room mate.  I've known him since high school.  Good friend.  fellow artist who also happens to write.  I think there's strong potential for us to flow well together, and push each other creatively.

So he texted me in like April or May, asking if I was interested in heading out there.  I thought he meant on vacation; I laughed when he was wondering if I wanted to relocate.

then a few weeks later it hit me:  I not only feel a desire, but an urge to live in a large metro-area; and there was no good reason to pass up the opportunity.  I have no hangups whatsoever keeping me here in CT w/ the rents--why not?  So I texted him back with a simple; "San Diego.  Tell me more."

I've been dead set on getting there since then.  Pretty sure I might have secured a job-transfer through the company I work with too :)
Just gotta get my manager to call up their personnel dept. with a strong recommendation ;)

btw; thanks for adding my fb. page to your feed there.
also, here's a short poem I wrote about why I'm headed out west:

Fuck It!
My friend, he said, "Fuck it; I'm sick of this wind."
He dropped me a line and said, "Son, are you in?"

I laughed and dismissed it; "Are you out of your mind?
That shit's not my bag; but have a safe flight"

'bout three weeks had passed and I considered a dream:

I had of deserts and concrete covered with murals and paint;
riding down a freeway; I felt stunned and often awed...

I remembered the invitation and thought, "Fuck it...

Why the hell not?"

PS:  I really did have a dream that I woke up and recalled involving driving down a desert-freeway and gawking at huge painted murals underneath the overpasses.  That was over a year ago.  In short, Hb. ...  It just feels really right for me to get out there.  on a cosmic level.  I can't even explain it.
Do yourself a favor.

Riddler

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 01:15:05 PM »

plus, nasty ol' tijuana is right next door
plenty o' cheap booze, drugs, whores & dysentery

you should dine at the hotel del coronado, when you git settled.
fucking fantastic place
the dining room itself is something to behold

rookie

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2010, 02:20:57 AM »

WOOOO!!!  got meself a bartering offer from a fb friend:  web-programming for ART.

It seems we are both in transition, but it sounds like a nice agreement :)

21 days.

life is a pairadice.
Do yourself a favor.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2010, 02:34:00 AM »

roll em!

rookie

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2010, 12:39:16 PM »

roll em!

[youtube=425,350]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WSKNNOqoDVk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WSKNNOqoDVk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Do yourself a favor.

rookie

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2010, 06:10:47 PM »

hi-jacking my own thread to share current musical intrigues:

ECID

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnvZaCAvY34&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnvZaCAvY34&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Do yourself a favor.

rookie

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2010, 08:37:19 PM »

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ubRzbAExmnk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ubRzbAExmnk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ubRzbAExmnk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ubRzbAExmnk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

hella proudly.
Do yourself a favor.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  say word!!!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.