Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  say word!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: say word!!!!  (Read 10865 times)

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
say word!!!!
« on: June 30, 2010, 11:11:04 AM »

I totally just got featured on the home page of RTist.com.
(see "Love for the Game" by Kelly)

An admin at the site sent me a message notifying me about it, and complimenting me on my work :]

I just set up my account two days ago.  can you believe it!?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 11:15:52 AM by selkē »
Do yourself a favor.

davann

Re: say word!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 05:36:00 PM »

WORD. Congrats.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 12:01:03 AM »

Awesome.. keep at it!
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 12:57:56 AM »

Kick ass!

Keep us posted with updates and links to your work so that we can easily check back without having to search through bookmarks or think to search the forum to find it.

It won't be stroking your own groin b/c I demand it.

TY

yamnuska

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 01:24:46 AM »

WORD!!!!

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 01:12:46 PM »

Thank you all  :D

I will definitely be back to update this thread.  It's been a while since I've been around this board ._.  admittedly most of my time on the net is spent on facebook, or clicking links on reddit.  And now I believe that I've reached a point where I'm going to begin trying to market myself...and that's exciting.

We'll see how it goes.  I already sold 3 paintings, and potentially a fourth :)

shit's insane.
Do yourself a favor.

Riddler

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 07:30:55 PM »

gee, maybe dickie can ride your coat-tails w/ his cigarette & pubes ''art''

yamnuska

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 12:22:10 AM »

Maybe Dickie can buy some of your art since he's gonna be living in his parents basement in Toronto off of my tax dollar, what a lazy cunt.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 03:05:30 AM »

You are just a fat ass American Plumber, and yer words make no sense.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 03:15:19 AM »

Maybe Dickie can buy some of your art since he's gonna be living in his parents basement in Toronto off of my tax dollar, what a lazy cunt.

It looks like you have some ADHD problems, cuz no matter how much I explain things, you always fuck it up.

STOP THE MISINFORMATION!

I currently live with with my parents...outside of Toronto in a "cottage country" type of area, where a lot of rich people live. Pretty soon, when I move back to Toronto, I will have to live with a roommate, cuz the government will only give me just under a $1000/month, which will not be enough for me to live on my own ...while living off the taxpayer's buck, which I am entitled too, cuz ...my medical records show that I have a "disability", and therefore qualify for "Disability Benefits", indefinitely.

EDIT: Are you a Canadian?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 03:17:14 AM by Princess Pubella »

Amazing Richard

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 03:27:06 AM »

And congrats Baker ...on the sales. Are you selling those paintings for $75 bucks ...like the website says???? Dude...that's way too cheap. If artists find out that you are selling yer paintings that cheap, then they will start to talk trash about you, regardless of whether they think yer work is good or not.

How did you come to the decision that yer paintings are worth only $75?

yamnuska

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 01:21:01 PM »

"EDIT: Are you a Canadian?"

I'm a Canadian who works 3 jobs and I live in Alberta, a province where people actually work. You could easily come out to Alberta or Saskatchewan and make 50 grand a year but you want to live off the working man/women, social programs are meant to help people when the shit hits the fan for them, to help them when life fucks them around, not that I agree with those programs, I don't, they all need to be abolished. Life has not fucked you around, what's your "disability," ADD, ADHD? What made up fucking disability do you have? You didn't look like you had a disability when you were putting fags in your pubes, maybe your a fucking headcase, but what's new, most people from Ontario are. I don't know who is worse, you liberal retards from ontario or the frogs from quebec, Alberta needs to take the 12 billion we give the rest of Canada every year and leave the country.
   I rent a place to a single mother and her kid, she works two jobs and goes to college part time, she has to wait a year to get her deducted at source tax dollars back, while she waits her and her kid don't get enough to eat and go to the food bank. The taxes she pays goes to the welfare program you are leeching from. If she didn't have to pay taxes then chances are she would not be going to the food bank. It's people like you who suck the system dry. You want to change things? Get a fucking job and don't file a tax return, stop taking a government handout, especially if your parents are rich (cottage country, really, sound like millionaires to me, that is fucking pathetic). This single mother has to pay taxes and not eat as much as her and her kid should just so you can make art? Your sick.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 01:28:33 PM by John Marston »

yamnuska

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 01:36:33 PM »

If your art is so good princess that let the people decide, put your "art," up on Kickstarter and see if anyone funds your shit. My money is on you not having the fucking balls to do so.

http://www.kickstarter.com/

ForumTroll

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 01:37:55 PM »

no

Amazing Richard

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2010, 09:56:10 PM »

"EDIT: Are you a Canadian?"

I'm a Canadian who works 3 jobs and I live in Alberta, a province where people actually work. You could easily come out to Alberta or Saskatchewan and make 50 grand a year but you want to live off the working man/women, social programs are meant to help people when the shit hits the fan for them, to help them when life fucks them around, not that I agree with those programs, I don't, they all need to be abolished. Life has not fucked you around, what's your "disability," ADD, ADHD? What made up fucking disability do you have? You didn't look like you had a disability when you were putting fags in your pubes, maybe your a fucking headcase, but what's new, most people from Ontario are. I don't know who is worse, you liberal retards from ontario or the frogs from quebec, Alberta needs to take the 12 billion we give the rest of Canada every year and leave the country.
   I rent a place to a single mother and her kid, she works two jobs and goes to college part time, she has to wait a year to get her deducted at source tax dollars back, while she waits her and her kid don't get enough to eat and go to the food bank. The taxes she pays goes to the welfare program you are leeching from. If she didn't have to pay taxes then chances are she would not be going to the food bank. It's people like you who suck the system dry. You want to change things? Get a fucking job and don't file a tax return, stop taking a government handout, especially if your parents are rich (cottage country, really, sound like millionaires to me, that is fucking pathetic). This single mother has to pay taxes and not eat as much as her and her kid should just so you can make art? Your sick.

First off...I am not going to post any art or whatever in that website you provided, because that it not part of my plan, and I think it would be a waste of time. I also question the validity of the website that Baker (The OP) has introduced to us. Maybe in my earlier days as an artist, I would participate in such things, but I know better now. In order to give yerself a chance at making it in the art world, the only way to do it is through creating a normal social network, by going to gallery shows and art parties, dinners, and things like that. It is also a waste of time to send submissions to art galleries, and juried art shows. Some years back, I did manage to get into a respected juried art show, but I have a feeling that I only got in the show because, at the time, I was volunteering at the gallery. The other girls who volunteered got into the show, too. Hmmn.....

I don't know what my "disability" is, but I'm sure that the doctors will give it some clinical name so that I can start living off the tax-payers' buck. Getting the free monies will give me the time to do the required networking if I want to make it as an artist. My Libertarian days are over...I'm just a debauched Libertine bohemian gypsy boy, now. Good for me. I'm not gonna risk my sanity, working some shit job just to show that I am contributing to society. Fuck society. I'll take money from whatever, now....I don't care. I'm also looking into government artist grants. Some of these grants will pay artists $2000/month for 2 years, if the artist can show that he/she is at a "pivotal point" in his/her artistic career!!!! I WANT ALL THAT FREE MONEY...AND MORE FREE MONEY!!!!!

I now realize that I have to hustle. Last year, when I was on Welfare for a half a year, I got a kind of weird pleasure knowing that I was getting free monies from a society that I basically despise. I felt as though receiving my government welfare cheques was like some sort of cosmic retribution. This society has done a good job keeping me down, but I liked getting money from the taxpayer for doing nothing. I want to get on society's nerves...it's about fucking time. I want society to hate me with every hate molecule society has in its body.

Society is saying, "How do we convince this good for nothing Cig N' Pubes motherfucker Richard to commit suicide? How come he hasn't killed himself, yet?" Ya....fuck you, society...give me the god damn money, and STFU.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 10:03:09 PM by Princess Pubella »
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  say word!!!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 31 queries.