Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Sam is a hero!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Sam is a hero!  (Read 40770 times)

Jetfire

Re: Sam is a hero!
« Reply #165 on: June 11, 2009, 09:45:22 PM »

Sum peeple can speel reel well, othars cannut. If you are a supar spellar you shuold impress us by always spelling your words correctli, not by correcting those who don't care.

JWI

« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2009, 09:47:32 PM »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2009, 11:20:06 PM »

Sum peeple can speel reel well, othars cannut. If you are a supar spellar you shuold impress us by always spelling your words correctli, not by correcting those who don't care.

Theres a difference between a typo and being a retard. 

Jetfire

« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2009, 11:21:34 PM »

Yea so what? i was just makin a fukin point. I type how I type and you type how you type. You wanna call someone on being a retard then do so but whats the point in pointing out something pointless?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2009, 11:52:54 PM »

Yea so what? i was just makin a fukin point. I type how I type and you type how you type. You wanna call someone on being a retard then do so but whats the point in pointing out something pointless?

And I'm making a point, too.  Black was nazi'd for making a typo. 

Some people don't make typos, they actually can't properly communicate.  Calling ignorance a typo is incorrect. 

Jetfire

« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2009, 11:58:35 PM »

Some people don't make typos, they actually can't properly communicate.  Calling ignorance a typo is incorrect. 

leagal is spelled legal.... it's a typo... I havent read this whole part just that one little piece. so I dont understand if ur saying his ignorance is involved spelling the word right or something else. Either way if what he says make sense then wtf is the point? Or is there more to this that I'm ignorant of?

freetarian

« Reply #171 on: June 12, 2009, 01:12:04 AM »

Humungay, what is your problem? Why are you so rude and vile? Why are you mad at the world? You do not even know me yet you act like you do. Just how big is that pickle up your ass? Or is it a 100+ year old cactus stock?

He's a troll.

I totally agree with you. Humungay is a troll with cacti up his ass.

freetarian

« Reply #172 on: June 12, 2009, 01:15:13 AM »

Yeah but John is more than just a troll.

you say.
nothing bankable, anyway
''super-troll''???
looks good on the resume.

And let me guess. Everything that comes out of Humungay's mouth is bankable???

Bill Brasky

« Reply #173 on: June 12, 2009, 01:21:42 AM »

leagal is spelled legal.... it's a typo... I havent read this whole part just that one little piece. so I dont understand if ur saying his ignorance is involved spelling the word right or something else. Either way if what he says make sense then wtf is the point? Or is there more to this that I'm ignorant of?

Blackie is far from ignorant.

Just forget it.

blackie

Re: Sam is a genius!
« Reply #174 on: September 01, 2009, 06:24:59 PM »

http://freekeene.com/2009/08/30/samiams-trial-part-2/#comment-82397
Well actually I have a degree in Electrical Engineering and an IQ that puts me in the top .2% of the population.

Also, think happy thoughts, or you may get the AIDS in your butt.
your negative thoughts manifest into a physical dis-ease in your body.

Part II of the trial will be this Friday, September 4th, 1:30 PM

Another thing I found interesting...Sam is now claiming ownership of the trial. Usually he says stuff like "It's not my trail, it is their trial", but the blog post is titled "SamIam’s Trial, Round 2"
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 06:43:44 PM by blackie »

BonerJoe

« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2009, 07:52:34 PM »

Not smart enough to know not to fuck around with people with guns?

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #176 on: September 01, 2009, 08:44:13 PM »

Well actually I have a degree in Electrical Engineering and an IQ that puts me in the top .2% of the population.

More proof that IQ is a poor measure of general competence.

digitalfour

Re: Sam is a genius!
« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2009, 08:47:34 PM »

More proof that IQ is a poor measure of general competence.

I find it funny his very next sentence he misspells you're:
I understand where your coming from here.

blackie

« Reply #178 on: September 04, 2009, 08:58:56 PM »

Anyone have an update from Sam's trial today?

No one seems to be posting an update on FreeKeene.com, and I haven't listened to FTL.

Riddler

« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2009, 09:04:51 PM »

Anyone have an update from Sam's trial today?

No one seems to be posting an update on FreeKeene.com, and I haven't listened to FTL.

he was shot while trying to escape

[youtube=425,350]XV0MKP0wyak[/youtube]
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Sam is a hero!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 33 queries.