Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Sam is a hero!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Sam is a hero!  (Read 40461 times)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Sam is a hero!
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2009, 11:29:49 AM »

What did Ben Franklin say? He who gives up freedom for security, deserves neither.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

blackie

« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »

If the head of your leagal team has felony warrants in another state, they probably aren't that good with legal stuff.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2009, 04:36:12 PM »

Nope... my gun would do the talking.

Who is your gun gonna talk to? 

freetarian

« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2009, 08:25:46 PM »

Why are you such a dick? Where you molested as a boy? Is that why you have become a cock connoisseur and a fudge packing ass pirate? I am just wondering what it is that has transformed you into a world hating dick?

that would be, ''W-E-R-E''...
fucking steroid-addled douchebag.
many others here revile you as much as i....so it isn't ''i'', that has an exclusive problem with you.
I didn't expose your last avatar as having cock symbols, you overblown cum-guzzler.....several others here, however, DID point that out..

Humungay, what is your problem? Why are you so rude and vile? Why are you mad at the world? You do not even know me yet you act like you do. Just how big is that pickle up your ass? Or is it a 100+ year old cactus stock?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2009, 08:27:44 PM »

Humungay, what is your problem? Why are you so rude and vile? Why are you mad at the world? You do not even know me yet you act like you do. Just how big is that pickle up your ass? Or is it a 100+ year old cactus stock?

He's a troll.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BONEMAN

« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2009, 08:37:43 PM »

is that the fucking guy from Right to Censor?  Asshat.

freetarian

« Reply #156 on: June 11, 2009, 01:42:06 AM »

Right to what??? I hated that gimmick!

Changed My Mind

« Reply #157 on: June 11, 2009, 07:08:49 AM »

were you as libertarian then as you are now Shawn?  When you flipped I was pissed.

Riddler

« Reply #158 on: June 11, 2009, 04:36:59 PM »

He's a troll.

pot
kettle

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 11, 2009, 04:52:18 PM »

Yeah but John is more than just a troll.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2009, 07:09:34 PM »

If the head of your leagal team has felony warrants in another state, they probably aren't that good with legal stuff.

This.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

Riddler

« Reply #161 on: June 11, 2009, 09:00:07 PM »

Yeah but John is more than just a troll.

you say.
nothing bankable, anyway
''super-troll''???
looks good on the resume.

jeffersonish

« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2009, 09:14:19 PM »

I don't know anything about the warrants you're talking about, but I do know how to spell leagal [sic.]
Your statement is also fallacious. It's like you said, "That guy doesn't know how to build cars. Have you seen how many he's wrecked?"

blackie

« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2009, 09:38:43 PM »

I don't know anything about the warrants you're talking about, but I do know how to spell leagal [sic.]
Yeah, I noticed the spelling mistake after I posted it, but didn't fix it, cus I don't care about petty shit like that. I guess you do. To each his own.

Your statement is also fallacious. It's like you said, "That guy doesn't know how to build cars. Have you seen how many he's wrecked?"
No, more like "That guy probably doesn't know how to drive cars very well. Have you seen how many he's wrecked?"

JWI

« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2009, 09:41:19 PM »

Yeah, I noticed the spelling mistake after I posted it, but didn't fix it, cus I don't care about petty shit like that. I guess you do. To each his own.

Pointing out spelling mistakes on the interwebs is the mark of true intellect!  MENSA here we come!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Sam is a hero!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.