Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Rob
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Rob  (Read 54131 times)

Russell Griswold

Re: Rob
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 07:56:19 AM »

That's our good ole' Agent Rob Jacobs there for ya...

BonerJoe

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 08:14:14 AM »

Rob does not work for our department.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2008, 11:08:01 PM »

the jackboot minion looter thugs who loot things and stuff

FTFY
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2008, 12:34:27 AM »

Does Rob ever call in to the show to talk about repelling, destroying, and eliminating jackbooted pine boxes or whatever? I don't think I've heard it, if so.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

Russell Griswold

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2008, 12:50:32 AM »

I think Chief Talksalotofshit is too busy "planning" instead of listening to "wimpy" shows such as FTL.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2008, 05:26:50 AM »

Does Rob ever call in to the show to talk about repelling, destroying, and eliminating jackbooted pine boxes or whatever? I don't think I've heard it, if so.
ROFL that would be so AMAZINGLY AWESOME.  I haven't listened to the show in months but I would DEFINITELY listen if he started calling in about that stuff.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2008, 10:35:40 AM »

ROFL that would be so AMAZINGLY AWESOME.  I haven't listened to the show in months but I would DEFINITELY listen if he started calling in about that stuff.

I'll make sure to post in this thread to let you know if he does.

Riddler

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2008, 11:17:04 AM »

porcupine, off-topic, but you should change your name to porc e. pine (kinda like wile e. coyote) 
sunday morn. cartoons got my mind in this direction
just a thought

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2008, 11:20:30 AM »

Porc U. Pine? Porc You Pine?

theodorelogan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2008, 11:35:47 AM »

As that thread has been removed, I still have yet to see an example of Rob advocating anything but defending oneself from aggression.
Go figure...

RAD!

NHArticleTen

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2008, 12:30:47 PM »

As that thread has been removed, I still have yet to see an example of Rob advocating anything but defending oneself from aggression.

sorry about that...the jizler was spamming the hell out of my threads til the admin shut him down...

here's the newest "reset" of the thread in question(http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=23543.0)

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2008, 12:48:55 PM »

Hey, here is some video of psycho boy engaged in the heroic act of destroying, repelling and eliminating the jack booted thug looter mobocracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrS-QEu6DkM
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2008, 02:04:36 PM »

Looks like an example of a fucking pussy. 

When danger reared its ugly head he bravely turned his tail and fleed. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2008, 02:10:59 PM »

Hey, here is some video of psycho boy engaged in the heroic act of destroying, repelling and eliminating the jack booted thug looter mobocracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrS-QEu6DkM

Hm.  Quite different than other statements.  Looks like a good example of theory versus reality. 

isn't that the whole point...

isn't that what the Freedom and Liberty Movement is working towards(not that they will achieve it)...

in theory, each and every mobocracy looter minion member should be repelled, destroyed, and eliminated...

in reality, we continually give chance after chance to the mobocracy looter minions...continually hoping desperately that they will voluntarily cease, desist, and quit...

but you can see by the thousands of anti-freedom tyrannical attacks, the continual shout-down of our message, and the MSM black-out and then brown-out of the Ron Paul Presidential Campaign...that the mobsters will NOT quit voluntarily...at least not until the price for looting becomes too great...then they will try to convince the Freedom and Liberty Movement that they were with us from the beginning but they were just "waiting for the right time" to actually "talk the talk" and "walk the walk"(think Bob Barr and those "types")...

so, in conclusion, while we still hope for a peaceful end to the looting...my guess is that the blood will run knee-deep before it's over...

which is unfortunate for those of us who might have to endure that level of mobocracy tyranny...
and even more unfortunate for the younger people amongst us who, if we don't stop the mobocratical tyranny some way...some how...will live forever under it's tyranny...

they drew first blood...
and still most wait peacefully...
watching from the shadows silently...
until they can no longer find any shadows to hide them...
and then the confrontation and conflict will begin for them in earnest...

Abstract Thought 101:
The government reports that over fifty percent of the population is receiving some sort of "state/government issued check"...
So at the very least...under the very best and optimistic conditions and hopes(less looters being "better" than more here)...that would equate to roughly fifty percent looters and fifty percent that just want to be left alone...

So if each and every "aloner" had to repel, destroy, and eliminate just one looter to effectively eliminate the mobocracy...that would mean 150 million would be eliminated...

I don't think anyone wants that...and, again...that's why we continue to "walk softly and carry a big stick"...

I don't know when the revolution started...and I don't know when it might end...if ever...

but...I for one...and others as well...continue to ride like Revere and ring the bell like Paul in a sincere effort to continually shine the light of day on the mobocracy looter minions and the knee-deep bloodshed that awaits the slaves on the prison-planet global-plantation if they do not awaken soon and plot a new course, thus averting disaster...

Russell Griswold

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2008, 03:05:44 PM »

sorry about that...the jizler was spamming the hell out of my threads til the admin shut him down...

here's the newest "reset" of the thread in question(http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=23543.0)

The admin didn't shut me down, you big douche. I voluntarily stopped and deleted them myself because I was bored of egging you on. Dork... :lol:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Rob

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.