Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.  (Read 39834 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2008, 11:29:18 PM »

As much as I might agree we can do anything we want privately, I'd rather have the option of surviving without taking the hit for everyone elses idiocy.  

Damned straight.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

AntonLee

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2008, 11:36:53 PM »

so what can you do?  Can you make it perfectly clear that if you were to be arrested. . . if you believe in _____ or _____  or _____   and if you have opinions on _____ or  ____  please either don't come to support me, support me and keep your differing (and worrysome) opinions to yourself, or support me from home?

it'd be difficult to do. . .but if you have real friends there they won't do the crazy shit that they KNOW you don't want or won't help you.  If I get arrested, and 10 people show up with guns. . . my friends aren't going to be shooting the cops/balifs/judges/prosecutors. . . . they'll be the ones that hold signs and rally other people to my cause as my wishes may be.  I can't stop random people from showing up, but I can put the word out about what should NOT happen if I were to get arrested.

what else can one do?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2008, 11:38:51 PM »

what else can one do?

Nothing. Just accept that some people are gonna make a guilt by association connection. That's just the price you end up paying.

blackie

« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2008, 11:39:46 PM »

He'd just be helping you out. He just says what everyone else is thinking, but won't say.  :lol:

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2008, 11:40:21 PM »

He'd just be helping you out. He just says what everyone else is thinking, but won't say.  :lol:

Uh huh. *Shudder*

AntonLee

« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2008, 11:40:58 PM »

no doubt. . . um. . . if I ever get arrested in NH

article 10:  please support me on this bbs.  It'll be your place to support me!  Don't even bother coming down there'll be plenty of people.   I need you here to spread the word of my capture and imprisonment.

blackie

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2008, 11:41:41 PM »

He seems to be a Constitution Ranger of the Continental Congress of 1777.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 11:45:00 PM by blackie »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2008, 11:47:20 PM »

Granted, I watched maybe a minute of the video with the sound off, but he didn't seem much creepier than a lot of other people I meet on a daily basis.  Then again, I meet every Goddamn weirdo that comes through Sarasota. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2008, 11:48:47 PM »

Riddler

« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2008, 07:42:47 AM »

Jackhole has and probably still is being investigated for threats?  I most certainly do not want to be around any people like this.  Fuck NH.

thankfully there's no one like this in any other state in the United States.  NH is the only place in the world that has people who make threats!

Thank God I'm here in PA, where I only have to worry about being pulled over on suspicion of owning a firearm because of a bumper sticker and fined for not having my seat belt buckled by a state cop belonging to one of the most corrupt forces in the US who have been known to smash peoples' tail lights and then cite them for having broken tail lights. Oh, and being fined for smoking in a nebulously-defined "business" in several counties. Oh, and not even being able to raise rabbits or grow corn in my yard because PA has agricultural zoning. Oh, and watching my neighbors' kids get arrested for truancy because they had to take care of their bedridden mother.

Yeah, no threats here.

yeah, that & you people have raging fires going on for hundreds of years UNDERGROUND.....coal fires n shit
we got granite.....n radon gas

Riddler

« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2008, 07:49:47 AM »

constitution ranger?

You asked for it.

http://uscccrangers.com/

There is much funny on that site.

They're basically a piss ant militia with a big mouth and delusions of grandeur.

The United States Constitution Rangers is an organization of dedicated Officers of Honor charged with the responsibility of policing the offices of public trust. Rangers pledge to defend our republican form of government provided by the Constitution of the united States of America and to protect the rights of the people as enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

The United States Constitution Rangers will reawaken the sprit of liberty by educating the people, investigating issues and intervention when necessary.

When called upon by citizens or other public servants United States Constitution Ranges will aid in the defense of their rights. United States Constitution Rangers may initiate investigations and take other action necessary to prevent violations of the law by public servants and administrative government agencies or their agents. All elected public servants take sworn oaths to uphold the Constitution, which is the Supreme law of the land. Whenever a conflict arises between the enforcement of rules, regulations, ordinances, and public policies administered by government agencies verses the Constitutional rights of We The People our Constitutional rights always take precedence.

The United States Constitution Rangers is looking to expand its presence and effectiveness in your area. We seek honest men and women of good character with a strong desire to help restore Constitutional government and prevent the further deterioration of government by and for the people. If you have at least two years military or law enforcement experience you may be eligible to fill key leadership positions. In addition to peace officers and investigators the Rangers need and desire to fill its ranks with men and women knowledgeable in teaching, in business administration, in law, fund raising and a host of other skills needed to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Rangers. If you believe your participation in this organization could help advance its goals please contact us for an interview.

apparently, they all hafta wear those granny reading glasses too....
what a dumbass thing to put on your home page
they should have a pic of a colt peacemaker, next to the badge
faggots

NHArticleTen

« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2008, 08:05:20 AM »

i think this rob dude would be invaluable in an end-of-world, societal breakdown, fending off looters/jackboots & thugs, oh my.....and zombies (a nod to shinyvandal)but when the dust has settled, & you're nestled in the underground bunker one night, & you've bent over the coffee pot burbling on the sterno-stove, or reached for a can of cling peaches in syrup, BAP-BAP!!!! rob delivers 2 to the back of your head.
your bunker is now HIS bunker...he doesn't need you anymore... he earned your bunker....and your cling peaches in syrup, and your chef boy-ar-dee ravioli (a nod to shaw)
& rob doesn't own a car/house/land/bunker....so am i stretching it here?

"own"...

"own a car/house/land/bunker"...

does anyone really own anything with the mobocracy looter minions...
don't they just figure out a "way" to take what they want...no matter what...or who...gets in the way...

did I contract to purchase or take possession of the "bunker"...

your scenario may very well hold true for the looters...but most certainly not for me...and many others as well...

NHArticleTen

« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2008, 08:55:15 AM »

constitution ranger?

You asked for it.

http://uscccrangers.com/

There is much funny on that site.

They're basically a piss ant militia with a big mouth and delusions of grandeur.

The United States Constitution Rangers is an organization of dedicated Officers of Honor charged with the responsibility of policing the offices of public trust. Rangers pledge to defend our republican form of government provided by the Constitution of the united States of America and to protect the rights of the people as enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

The United States Constitution Rangers will reawaken the sprit of liberty by educating the people, investigating issues and intervention when necessary.

When called upon by citizens or other public servants United States Constitution Ranges will aid in the defense of their rights. United States Constitution Rangers may initiate investigations and take other action necessary to prevent violations of the law by public servants and administrative government agencies or their agents. All elected public servants take sworn oaths to uphold the Constitution, which is the Supreme law of the land. Whenever a conflict arises between the enforcement of rules, regulations, ordinances, and public policies administered by government agencies verses the Constitutional rights of We The People our Constitutional rights always take precedence.

The United States Constitution Rangers is looking to expand its presence and effectiveness in your area. We seek honest men and women of good character with a strong desire to help restore Constitutional government and prevent the further deterioration of government by and for the people. If you have at least two years military or law enforcement experience you may be eligible to fill key leadership positions. In addition to peace officers and investigators the Rangers need and desire to fill its ranks with men and women knowledgeable in teaching, in business administration, in law, fund raising and a host of other skills needed to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Rangers. If you believe your participation in this organization could help advance its goals please contact us for an interview.

apparently, they all hafta wear those granny reading glasses too....
what a dumbass thing to put on your home page
they should have a pic of a colt peacemaker, next to the badge
faggots

actually that website has been taken over by the feds who maintain it to lure those who don't know it's been compromised...

same goes for other websites as well...

some visiting this forum are feds...

some posting here are feds also...

others are eleven yr olds...

and still others are 81 yr olds...

much the same as the statement "if voting accomplished anything tangible to liberty, it would be outlawed"...

the interwebs should be viewed similarly in the fact that all traffic and websites are "sampled" and vast amounts of research are conducted to determine who's doors to kick in first after the SHTF...where the safe houses are...where the new "underground railway" is...etc, etc.

same with the Ron Paul campaign...it's great that we're getting the message out there but you can see what our "traction" has "gotten us"...what with the "suddenness" of the "failings" "collapses" "bailouts" and the other crap...

for anyone who understands that the books have been "cooked" for hundreds of years...they know and understand full well that the money-masters can, will, and do fabricate and orchestrate and conduct "economic and social events" to maintain their grip and control of the mobocracy looter minions...

as they have seen a significant deterioration of their "matrix" "illusion" and "curtain" they have decided to "create" some really hard times both here and across the globe...

back to the Ron Paul campaign and how it helps the goons...the FEC list of contributors is put into the cross-referencing database...all the credit card contributions to any and all websites supporting Ron Paul lead them to more dissidents to put in the cross-referencing database...and so on and so forth...

while the internet allows us to spread the Freedom and Liberty Message...it also allows the mobocracy looter minions and the money-masters to know who the dissidents are...who to "take out" first...and when to do it...

they know just how much they can "get away with"...without collapsing the world they have created and that they maintain...much the same as Oz, the Wizard, and the man behind the curtain...or use scenes from "1984" "Brazil" "Matrix"...whatever...

it's scary to see that you're part of the Borg...
it's even more scary to leave the Borg...

so most stay and continue to live in fear...and continue to feed the very hand that binds them...

JWI

« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2008, 10:05:25 AM »

Jackhole has and probably still is being investigated for threats?  I most certainly do not want to be around any people like this.  Fuck NH.

thankfully there's no one like this in any other state in the United States.  NH is the only place in the world that has people who make threats!

Yes but I wouldn't be linked to those people as easily as I would to morons in the FSP like this.  Even if the claim is that it isn't centralized, the FSP still puts people under one banner.  From the normal "I just want to be free" to the batshit insane "kill the looters".  No thanks, I don't wish to spend time answering questions about someone just because we share a link to the FSP.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2008, 10:09:44 AM »

Yes but I wouldn't be linked to those people as easily as I would to morons in the FSP like this.  Even if the claim is that it isn't centralized, the FSP still puts people under one banner.  From the normal "I just want to be free" to the batshit insane "kill the looters".  No thanks, I don't wish to spend time answering questions about someone just because we share a link to the FSP.

It's definitely a Can O' Worms to be associated with the FSP.

It's the same reason why the LP turns me off now. (Apart from selling out, of course.) Too many people turning themselves blue with food supplements and blaming the Jews for wild ass shit.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.