Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.  (Read 39821 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2008, 10:18:19 PM »

I'm pretty well aware the government agents make threats.  I'm not defending him.

Naw, I understand. I'm just pointing out the correlation between what I said about Rob and what JWI took from finding out about how fringe he and some of the other (crazy, not the cool ones) FSP people can get.

It was just backing up my claim. That's all.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BonerJoe

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2008, 10:18:35 PM »

he comes across a lot more comprehensible IRL than on the BBS

Oh, no doubt. But watch the video again and look at his eyes. Keep watching his eyes. You'll see something interesting.

wat

Oculesics.

Part of Non-Verbal Communication. He's thinking about something far different than the conversation he's having. Specifically he's remembering things that he's heard. Aural memory. (If the science has much validity, which I think it does, personally.)

Also, watch the body language.

Ok. But what are you saying? I mean, what do you think he's thinking about?

burnthebeautiful

« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2008, 10:18:54 PM »

I didn't realize until this thread that NHArticalTen was Rob. He was at a party at Ron Helwigs house that I was at around 2 years ago. I can't remember if I ever spoke to him myself, but he seemed completely normal. Maybe he should post the way he talks, because judging by my memory of him and the video that was just posted, he speaks in a completely normal way, where you understand what he means. Yet when he posts, it's complete jibberish.

*edit* posted wrong picture
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:31:27 PM by burnthebeautiful »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2008, 10:24:52 PM »

Ok. But what are you saying? I mean, what do you think he's thinking about?

I have no idea. But he's not really listening to the dude on the phone, with the majority of his attention. He's remembering something else someone said.

He's also repeatedly looking over Ridley's shoulder at something. (That could be just something interesting, of course.)

He doesn't like making eye contact and looks at the ground a lot. This could just be a cell phone thing, but most people actually keep their head tilted straight ahead or slightly upward.

He keeps staring at a little notepad. Notes? He had the phone number on it, but it didn't look like a script or anything.

Of course, he could just be nervous around a camera.

All I'm really saying is that his body movement seems off, for whatever reason. It looked like he was gonna start in on the peepee dance at any moment.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2008, 10:29:33 PM »

I didn't realize until this thread that NHArticalTen was Rob. He was at a party at Ron Helwigs house that I was at around 2 years ago. I can't remember if I ever spoke to him myself, but he seemed completely normal. Maybe he should post the way he talks, because judging by my memory of him and the video that was just posted, he speaks in a completely normal way, where you understand what he means. Yet when he posts, it's complete jibberish.

Which is all the weirder considering his online behavior. It's like he's got a persona that he's keeping up, and when he writes stuff down, it just sorta falls apart.

But whatever, I won't deny for a second that this is all speculation on my part.

Either way, it's one of a few things. He's nuts, he wants people to think he's nuts, or he has the writing abilities of a seven year old. The last one can of course be forgiven.

theodorelogan

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2008, 10:30:49 PM »

NHAT might be completely nuts.  I don't know...I never met him.

But whether he advocates MURDER is a completely different issue.

John, since you have still failed to produce any evidence of NHAT suggesting the use of non-defensive force, I'd ask that you stick with the "bat-shit insane" name calling.  He doesn't advocate murder.

Suggesting that the world would be a better place if people sacked up and defended themselves from violent people is not insane.

BTW, I know people who talk like morons on the internet but are perfectly stable and intelligent people.  I can't say whether this fits Rob or not (although he seems perfectly sane in the video you posted..I'd be nervous as hell talking to the feds).
Go figure...

RAD!

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2008, 10:46:19 PM »

he comes across a lot more comprehensible IRL than on the BBS

Oh, no doubt. But watch the video again and look at his eyes. Keep watching his eyes. You'll see something interesting.

I noticed that. And I also noticed that his body language seemed . . . really off for someone who was talking to a Treasury agent on the phone.

Could have been the fact that he was at a protest and being recorded. Still . . .
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2008, 10:47:17 PM »

John, since you have still failed to produce any evidence of NHAT suggesting the use of non-defensive force, I'd ask that you stick with the "bat-shit insane" name calling.  He doesn't advocate murder.

So...
Seriously folks...
Don't you think it's time to take care of these bastards...

If your neighbor directly and/or indirectly supports these "wars"...you would be justified in using superior deadly self defense in defense of your fellow planetary inhabitants suffering these transgressions...

I see massive bloodshed on the american horizon...
And I don't see any way around it with so many clueless morons amongst us...

I'll do my part...
Will you do yours...

Pull, Point, and Press...
Repeat as Necessary...

But forget all of that. Did you read my original post in this thread when I dismissed all of that and made my criticisms of Rob? Do you dispute any of them?

blackie

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2008, 10:48:23 PM »

Dude, he is a Constitution Ranger.

You're kidding, right? Are you serious?
forizzle

He got sworn in at Ed Browns place before Ed was arrested, IIRC.

I could see Rob when I read this:
http://www.adl.org/MWD/trafstop.asp
Most--the vast majority--of right-wing, anti-government extremists are no Timothy McVeigh. And thankfully so. They have no more intention of blowing up a federal building than they do of flying to the moon. But there are other McVeighs out there. And there are others who may never plan to blow up a building, but under the right (or wrong) circumstances can be lethally dangerous. And there are many more who are simply so intransigent and so opposed to any form of authority that any confrontation with them is potentially dangerous. Traffic stops can be particularly so. Imagine yourself, for a moment, in the body of one of these anti-government activists. You’ve just been pulled over for speeding at the end of a long, grinding day. But you haven’t done anything wrong, you haven’t hurt anyone. And now here comes walking up to your car a highway patrol officer. You’ve put up with them taking taxes out of your paycheck. You acquiesced when the judge ordered wage garnishes for child support. You said okay when the city inspectors told you not to build your den without their permits. How much more should you take from them? How much more can you take? Maybe it’s about time you stood up for yourself, stood up for your rights. Doesn’t the Constitution apply to you, too? Isn’t it about time they respected you for a change?

You can see how easily a confrontational attitude can build in one of these extremists. The officer performing the traffic stop ceases to be a human being and becomes much more of a symbol: the symbol of all the perceived oppression and tyranny that the person in the car has had to put up with all of his life. The officer now represents virtually all of "Government." To make matters worse, the person in the vehicle is quite likely to be armed and may well be far better armed than the officer who has pulled them over. Thus if the driver decides to be confrontational, he can be very dangerous indeed.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

AntonLee

« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2008, 10:59:22 PM »

constitution ranger?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2008, 11:00:34 PM »

constitution ranger?

You asked for it.

http://uscccrangers.com/

There is much funny on that site.

They're basically a piss ant militia with a big mouth and delusions of grandeur.

The United States Constitution Rangers is an organization of dedicated Officers of Honor charged with the responsibility of policing the offices of public trust. Rangers pledge to defend our republican form of government provided by the Constitution of the united States of America and to protect the rights of the people as enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

The United States Constitution Rangers will reawaken the sprit of liberty by educating the people, investigating issues and intervention when necessary.

When called upon by citizens or other public servants United States Constitution Ranges will aid in the defense of their rights. United States Constitution Rangers may initiate investigations and take other action necessary to prevent violations of the law by public servants and administrative government agencies or their agents. All elected public servants take sworn oaths to uphold the Constitution, which is the Supreme law of the land. Whenever a conflict arises between the enforcement of rules, regulations, ordinances, and public policies administered by government agencies verses the Constitutional rights of We The People our Constitutional rights always take precedence.

The United States Constitution Rangers is looking to expand its presence and effectiveness in your area. We seek honest men and women of good character with a strong desire to help restore Constitutional government and prevent the further deterioration of government by and for the people. If you have at least two years military or law enforcement experience you may be eligible to fill key leadership positions. In addition to peace officers and investigators the Rangers need and desire to fill its ranks with men and women knowledgeable in teaching, in business administration, in law, fund raising and a host of other skills needed to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Rangers. If you believe your participation in this organization could help advance its goals please contact us for an interview.

AntonLee

« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2008, 11:02:30 PM »

oh dear god

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2008, 11:05:03 PM »

oh dear god

Exactly.

Weekend! Duhduhduhduh duh!! Weekend WARRIORS!!! Duh duh dududuhhh duh duh!

[youtube=425,350]Xf6AkA_HHpI[/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 11:07:09 PM by John Shaw »

Russell Griswold

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2008, 11:19:27 PM »

Oh, wow.  :shock:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.