Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.  (Read 39814 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.
« on: September 23, 2008, 12:03:49 PM »

NHArticleTen Thinks I have admin powers.

*Sigh*

I am not an admin, Rob. I never deleted any of your posts. It didn't happen that way.

What happened was that I deleted the entire thread, and reposted it. Your posts weren't the only ones deleted. That's it. I don't have admin powers, and if I did, I wouldn't use them against you.

You don't understand me at all, and you never have, and you've never bothered to find out.

On the other hand, I understand you quite well. You see, I have a lot of experience with people who are disturbed, Rob. A lot. Both professionally, personally and politically. You're not crazy. I know that. At least, not crazy in the way you seem to think I mean.

You want to know why I have a problem with you? Honestly? Accusations of craziness aside?

1. You talk trash.
Macho talk about how you're gonna do x,y, and z and how you "ain't gonna take any shit from THE MAN" and how people need to rise up and start shooting government people and all of that stuff is a bunch of hot air, man. People who take action don't talk shit. They do it and keep their mouths shut. What they don't do is talk about all of their "professional training" and "extensive knowledge" and stuff like that. That's poser talk, Rob. Now, you actually go and show up to functions and take real action, from what I understand, so why the hell are you trash talking? There's no reason for it and it looks like internet bullshit, man.

2. You poison the well.
For whatever reason, (Poor writing skills, lack of lucidity, some sort of strategic affectation to appear harmless etc.) when you write a post, it is peppered with repetitive phrases and poor grammar. You come off as crazy. Crazy people draw negative attention. And I'm not talking about from the government. I'm talking about people who are interested in freedom and go to a place to learn more, and run into people who behave like yourself. They fucking leave, man. You have no responsibility to anyone else to behave in any particular way, but other people are gonna get pissed at all of the crazy talk. People like me and a few others. Your behavior gives freedom lovers a bad name.

3. No one understands you.
This is related to the last point. People don't know what you're going on about, Rob. You seem to have made a whole special language of your own, consisting mostly of catchphrases that you seem to have just made up at some point. And then you repeat them, over and over again. No one understands what you are trying to say. Are you trying to create a meme? Is there some sort of lexicon that I don't know about? No one knows, Rob. You pepper your sentences with ellipses, inferring that people draw some sort of implied logical conclusion from what you are saying, but nobody has any idea, and that leads to repeated misunderstandings. If people need a special key code to understand what you are saying, you are not communicating properly. If you choose not to communicate properly, why bother posting at all? It serves no purpose.

4. You continually make veiled threats.
This one is obvious. You aren't being super sneaky or slipping one by people. You make threats and people can tell. People get a creepy vibe from you, Rob. They think you aren't normal. If this is deliberate, no one else knows and you have succeeded in your efforts. You are a menacing person, and people are uncomfortable around you on the BBS. Some people are more tolerant about this than others, and some people just ignore it when you get all creepy. I'm certain that people will back me up on this.

So that's it.

Look, everyone has problems, alright? But you never seem to address yours when they are pointed out, or even acknowledge that they even exist. You just BLANK OUT when someone notices the crazy talk. I don't know if it's a compulsion or an obsession or what, but you aren't hiding it from anyone, if that's what you think.

My problem is engaging with people like yourself. People like you don't EVER stop, and for me, each person is a new, separate event. I have a hard time picking up on a behavior and generalizing enough to just ignore the wackjob as soon as I realize that they are a wackjob. It's probably a side effect of my dedication to individualism. I treat each person as a new case. Well, crazy is all the fucking same. There's no one home with a crazy person, you see. Takes me a while to figure out each time, because while I am frighteningly intelligent, the gears turn slowly.

And, of course, sometimes I have to learn my lesson more than once.

I know you won't really read this post, or understand it in the way I meant it if you do, but I didn't really write it for you. I wrote it for me. You see, I'll probably be able to ignore you for a while after this. It won't stop me from hating your fucking guts, (And you shouldn't even take that personally, it's not Rob I hate, it's the crazy talk motherfucker he hides behind.) but I'll probably be able to overlook it for a while.

So I've admitted something about myself. I have given you a criticism that was well written and thought out. I have been open and honest with you. How are you going to respond to this? Everything anyone needs to know about you will be clarified by your response. Or lack of one.

So cough it up, chump.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 12:05:46 PM by John Shaw »
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

blackie

Re: Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 12:24:12 PM »

Hey Rob,

If I do a documentary on the FSP, would you be up for an interview?

NHArticleTen

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 12:28:29 PM »

can anyone establish the first post where John attacked me...

first blood was drawn somewhere back there...

perhaps someone noticed a pattern...

John attacks knowing full well that I don't care what he thinks or writes...

but I do respond to let him know I know he knows I know he knows...whatever...

John attacks and I respond...there is no puzzle or question...

John attacks and I respond...

what part of "leave me alone" doesn't John understand...

Run John run.  See John run.  Hear John run.  Smell John run.

Spot...
See Spot...
See Spot run...
Smell Spot run...

no bullshit John...I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAY OR WRITE...

others understand this...WHY CAN'T YOU...

put me on "ignore" and leave me on "ignore" and leave me the hell alone...

how much more "plain" does it have to be...

LEAVE ME ALONE...
LEAVE ME COMPLETELY ALONE...
DON'T EVER READ ONE OF MY POSTS AGAIN...
DON'T EVER COMMENT ON ONE OF MY POSTS AGAIN...

read john read

see john see

comprende?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 12:30:10 PM »

can anyone establish the first post where John attacked me...

first blood was drawn somewhere back there...

perhaps someone noticed a pattern...

John attacks knowing full well that I don't care what he thinks or writes...

but I do respond to let him know I know he knows I know he knows...whatever...

John attacks and I respond...there is no puzzle or question...

John attacks and I respond...

what part of "leave me alone" doesn't John understand...

Run John run.  See John run.  Hear John run.  Smell John run.

Spot...
See Spot...
See Spot run...
Smell Spot run...

no bullshit John...I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAY OR WRITE...

others understand this...WHY CAN'T YOU...

put me on "ignore" and leave me on "ignore" and leave me the hell alone...

how much more "plain" does it have to be...

LEAVE ME ALONE...
LEAVE ME COMPLETELY ALONE...
DON'T EVER READ ONE OF MY POSTS AGAIN...
DON'T EVER COMMENT ON ONE OF MY POSTS AGAIN...

read john read

see john see

comprende?

Thank you for proving my point. You obviously didn't read my post, or didn't understand it.
So I've admitted something about myself. I have given you a criticism that was well written and thought out. I have been open and honest with you. How are you going to respond to this? Everything anyone needs to know about you will be clarified by your response. Or lack of one.

That's what I get for making an effort.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 12:32:26 PM by John Shaw »

trollfreezone

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 12:57:17 PM »

:lol:

Don't bother John.  He's...him....

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 01:01:06 PM »

:lol:

Don't bother John.  He's...him....

I know, there's no one there but defenses and crazy talk. I wonder what happened, sometimes.

BonerJoe

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 01:34:17 PM »

If the shit hits the fan, I'm inviting Rob over to my place.

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 01:44:16 PM »

I got a feeling that NH10 is not 'real.' He's someone's persona or whatever.
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 01:57:13 PM »

No, NH10 is real.  He is a creepy guy.  He is crazy.  Everything John Shaw has said about the guy is right on.  NH10 is just fucking nuts. 

If the shit hits the fan I'd personally keep NH10 as far away from me as possible.  He doesn't even have the good sense and judgment now when things are not bad.  Would you really want some nut case like that around at a period of time when judgment would be necessary?  I think not.   
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 02:08:27 PM »

I know, there's no one there but defenses and crazy talk. I wonder what happened, sometimes.

I think Rob just gets very emotional when he reads some of these stories. The way he talks on here is just his way of dealing with it.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 02:33:44 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^
That's possible too.

BonerJoe

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »

I LIEK ORANGES

NHArticleTen

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 02:41:10 PM »

I have a paranoid streak in me. 

This paranoid streak tells me to be wary of him for one of the two following reasons:

• He is operating in a stool pigeon capacity, a subversive agent for the 'other side' who positions himself as a radical in order to attract and befriend people who have opinions similar to the ones he portrays in this arena.  He got himself in a whole shitload of trouble somewhere, and was flipped like a rat.  And he's terrible at it.  But as terrible as he may be at his task, he has the inroads unavailable to his handlers, and is wacky enough to produce results and some intel by association.

• He is dangerously off his rocker, and would make a suitable candidate for Lee Harvey Oswald training.  This place is, for certain, monitored by feds (if not penetrated).  They will have noticed this trait and will no doubt pay attention to his activities, which puts him back into the above category but without his direct willing participation.

Either way, he's toxic. 

guess it takes one to know one...

trollfreezone

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 03:07:32 PM »

Rubber and glue, and all that, huh Robbie?

JWI

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 03:14:01 PM »

• He is operating in a stool pigeon capacity, a subversive agent for the 'other side' who positions himself as a radical in order to attract and befriend people who have opinions similar to the ones he portrays in this arena.  He got himself in a whole shitload of trouble somewhere, and was flipped like a rat.  And he's terrible at it.  But as terrible as he may be at his task, he has the inroads unavailable to his handlers, and is wacky enough to produce results and some intel by association.

guess it takes one to know one...

So you admit it officer?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Rob, AKA NHArticleTen, we need to talk, no BS.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.