Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Riots, April 10 - May 10, 2010, 126 dead and 2385 injured all non-Islamic
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Riots, April 10 - May 10, 2010, 126 dead and 2385 injured all non-Islamic  (Read 8467 times)

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

Google alerts has made is so much easier to combat the false racist claims.  It would be a cold day in Mecca before the MSM reported many of these riots.  If I wanted to bother I could have added all the religious violence which was not Muslim or perpetrated by people who were non-Muslim.   However, this is enough to prove that riots happen and there is more than just Muslims causing riots with riot deaths and injuries.

Here is a list of several under reported riots from around the globe which were not connected to Islam just this past month of 2010.  Approximate dead 126, injured 2385.

http://news.oneindia.in/2010/04/19/thaimilitary-riot-police-deployed-to-thwart-reds-fromente.html
April 10, 2010  Thai Anti-government protests left 25 people dead and 800 injured.  

http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/04/kyrgyzstan-destined-to-become-another-narco-state/
April 13, 2010  Summery of anti-government riots in Kyrgyzstan which has left 84 dead and 1500 injured.  Rioting is about drug trafficing and has nothing to do with religion. But the drugs being trafficked are coming out of Afganistan under US control a trade which was virtually unknown before US occupation.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-04/20/c_13259620.htm
April 20, 2010 3 more dead and 15 injured in Kyrgyzstan over government unrest.

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/GeneralNews.aspx?Id=1274424&SM=1
April 20, 2010  Two prisoners were killed in a jail-riot in the northern Nigerian city of Kaduna.  Due to overcrowding and delayed trials.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hlvvGQ_c9EPUo1Mx6UiBQZQy0A8A
April 22, 2010  BANGKOK — A series of grenade blasts ripped through a pro-government rally in Bangkok Thursday, leaving three dead and 70  injured, including foreigners, in the latest bloodshed in the heart of the Thai capital. (97% Buddhist population)

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=449446
April 27, 2010 Tamaulipas, Mexico
               At least four people are dead and two are wounded following a prison riot at a state prison in coastal Tamaulipas city of Altamira.  Concerning Mexico's Southern border at a detention facility for immigrants.  (Christians)

http://www.news.com.au/world/three-dead-after-fire-bomb-hits-bank-during-greek-riots/story-e6frfkyi-1225862790476
May 6, 2010 Three dead after fire-bomb hits bank during Greek riots (Greek Orthodox Christians)

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=174852
May 6, 2010 Haredim riot against attempted autopsy.  (Jewish people rioting)

http://www.rferl.org/content/Police_Clash_With_Protesters_At_Tbilisi_Parade/2034588.html
May 6, 2010  Riot police have clashed briefly with stone-throwing protesters in the Georgian capital, Tbilisi, as tensions rise in Georgia ahead of local elections. (Atheistic nation)

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Thailand-Two-Policemen-Killed-Near-Red-Shirts-Anti-Government-Protest-In-Bangkok/Article/201005215627928?lpos=World_News_First_World_News_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15627928_Thailand%3A_Two_Policemen_Killed_Near_Red_Shirts_Anti-Government_Protest_In_Bangkok

May 8, 2010 Two policemen have been killed in attacks near anti-government protests in Bangkok as the Thai prime minister struggles to negotiate an end to the country's political crisis.  (Buddhist)

« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:12:46 PM by libertylover »

The Muslim Agorist

• FTL Creative Team
  • Join the Counter Economy
    • View Profile
    • The San Francisco Muslim Examiner

As an anti government person should I be asked to condemn violence everytime it's done in the name of anti government movements?
"The Greatest Jihad is to speak a word of truth in the face of a tyrant."
~Prophet Muhammad

I'm tired of Repeating Myself

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile

Google alerts has made is so much easier to combat the false racist claims.
I love how you say this yet any chance you can possibly get you are condemning the Jews.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

I love how you say this yet any chance you can possibly get you are condemning the Jews.

Simply reporting the fact that one of the 10 riots was by a group of Jewish people is not condemning Jews.  I was not making the claim that all riots and irrational violence in the world was the fault of Jews or committed by Jews.  This is a claim that has been leveled at Muslims.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:16:25 PM by libertylover »

Riddler

bull-fucking-shit.
 i nor anyone else EVER claimed that ''all riots are perpetrated by muslims''
i simply pointed out how large segments of them go wild whenever there is a perceived insult to their religion.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

bull-fucking-shit.
i simply pointed out how large segments of them go wild whenever there is a perceived insult to their religion.

Then maybe you should note the one riot which involved the Jewish people it was over a perceived insult to their religion.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile

Simply reporting the fact that one of the 10 riots was by a group of Jewish people is not condemning Jews.  I was not making the claim that all riots and irrational violence in the world was the fault of Jews or committed by Jews.  This is a claim that has been leveled at Muslims.
YOU ARE A RACIST and you are claiming that you are fighting racism, yet you ALWAYS bring the Jews into EVERY argument you make.  It's ridiculous.  Now you claim to be fighting for Islamic Rights with anti-racism or some such nonsense, WHILE BRINGING THE JEWS INTO IT.  There's nothing new out of you!  It always comes back with you to how it's the Jews fault.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

YOU ARE A RACIST and you are claiming that you are fighting racism, yet you ALWAYS bring the Jews into EVERY argument you make.  It's ridiculous.  Now you claim to be fighting for Islamic Rights with anti-racism or some such nonsense, WHILE BRINGING THE JEWS INTO IT.  There's nothing new out of you!  It always comes back with you to how it's the Jews fault.
Listing the event was not faulting the Jews period you are reading into that.  And the riot was between religious Jews and non-religious Jews because the argument was a religious one over desecration of a body.  Only one of the riots out of many listed was a Jewish one.  Am I condemning all Buddhist by listing a riot which involved Buddhist?  No the point is that you and your ilk pull out every incident in which Muslims are involved and make claims that only Muslims riot.  Or that only Muslims riot over actions they view as racist.  There were no examples over riots due to a groups perceived racist attacks toward them this past month not even a Muslim one.  But they have happened by numerous other groups and dare I say it even Jewish groups.  And just because Jewish groups have in the past rioted over what they saw as racist actions toward Jews doesn't mean I am singling out just Jews especially when I am arguing they are just one of many ethnic groups which have rioted in the past.  

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

bull-fucking-shit.

Many times it is not as simple as being a perceived insult to religion.  The cartoons were also seen as racist and promoting racism which caused some of the unrest.  The Cartoon incident happened 5 years ago if I post something about another group which happened 5 years ago you tend to call it ancient history.

I will delete any of your personal attacks which add nothing to the thread.  That means if your post consists of just calling me names then is just a repeat this which I am replying to it will be deleted as non-responsive.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

One other thing my google alert the search terms were riot and dead.  I did not put Jew or Jewish into the search terms.  I listed all the non-duplicate results.  I am so sorry you are butt hurt over the fact that one of the groups which were rioting this past month involved Jewish people.   I suspect if I had just listed as a search term riot I would have gotten more groups and most likely even more which involved Jewish people.  But again reporting the fact is not blaming all Jews.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

When did the focus switch from bombings and mass murder to simple rioting?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

When did the focus switch from bombings and mass murder to simple rioting?

Riots are the focus of this thread in response to the supposition that only Muslims riot.  Or that all Muslim riots are unjustified and only based on religiosity.   If in another thread I focused on bombings and mass murders.  I would more than likely get accused of being racist against Jews by including IDF bombings and mussad murders.  While I did not search bombings, I recall a bombing in India which involved Hindus that I think was this past month. 

Any discussion of the time square attempt deserves its own thread as to why it seems like a false flag set up to justify the expenditure on surveillance cameras in NY.

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg

"Rascist"

Yeah, I'm taking you seriously  :?

As an anti government person should I be asked to condemn violence everytime it's done in the name of anti government movements?

No. But it's probably a good idea.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile

"Rascist"

Yeah, I'm taking you seriously  :?

You do realize that Racist is an acceptable spelling for the term?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racist
Main Entry: rac·ism
Pronunciation: \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
Function: noun
Date: 1933

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

— rac·ist \-sist also -shist\ noun or adjective

Is spelling Racist as Rascist one of those British alternate spellings?   What was your point exactly?

Amazing Richard

One other thing my google alert the search terms were riot and dead.  I did not put Jew or Jewish into the search terms.  I listed all the non-duplicate results.  I am so sorry you are butt hurt over the fact that one of the groups which were rioting this past month involved Jewish people.   I suspect if I had just listed as a search term riot I would have gotten more groups and most likely even more which involved Jewish people.  But again reporting the fact is not blaming all Jews.

There is no need to backslide, libertylady. Joel likes to call people racist...anti-semite, and what not. It's a power and control thing that jews like to do. Funny thing is that Joel is not really even a jew, cuz his mother was never a jew....yet he goes on in the stereotypical jew way......calling everybody names.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Riots, April 10 - May 10, 2010, 126 dead and 2385 injured all non-Islamic

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.